starting strength gym
Page 2375 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 13751875227523252365237323742375237623772385242524752875 ... LastLast
Results 23,741 to 23,750 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Senator Lindsay Graham rubbing his greasy palms together while telling Ukrainians to go die for his scheme is quite the image.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    . . . The only good answer is Putin dead.
    Maybe. Let's say "Putin is bad, and needs to be dead." Is there something further the US should do? Or is it enough to stay the course, and spend Ukrainian lives and US national security on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Yes. Europeans will go at it with each other until the end of time, as they always have. Let them get on with it. People really don't need to force themselves into believing they have a dog in this fight. As foreign nations, we need to stay out of it as we should have done in the 1930's.

What's everyone's opinion of Giorgia Meloni?
    I think she's kinda hot.

The only good answer is Putin dead.
    It's a fine answer, so long as just about every other world leader goes with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Yes. Europeans will go at it with each other until the end of time, as they always have. Let them get on with it. People really don't need to force themselves into believing they have a dog in this fight. As foreign nations, we need to stay out of it as we should have done in the 1930's.

What's everyone's opinion of Giorgia Meloni?
    In Italy the general opinion is Meloni=fascist regime

My opinion is she doesn't matter, just like the rest of them

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Maybe. Let's say "Putin is bad, and needs to be dead." Is there something further the US should do? Or is it enough to stay the course, and spend Ukrainian lives and US national security on this?
    After this referendum, the Ukrainian military won't be using NATO-provided weapons to strike Russian-occupied Ukraine anymore. It will be using NATO-provided weapons to strike Russian territory itself. Putin was very clear in his latest address about the consequences of this. The game is changing fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I find it hard to get interested in this particular foreign war under the current domestic circumstances. Are you concerned about the Ethiopia/Eritrea/Sudan conflict? It's killed 10 times more people. Why should we be concerned with the Ukrainian border when our own government is not concerned with our border with Mexico, and when the family of the President of the US is in on the corruption within the Ukraine?
    I don't actually know enough about what's going on in Africa to have a stance. I have a less of an issue with someone saying it isn't our problem than I do with the right-wing voices who ride Putin's dick. The man has gone insane. He's holding imaginary referendums, so he can say parts of Ukraine are now Russia & that the west is now invading Russia & this meets the threshold for a defensive nuclear strike. So he can nuke the people he's supposedly saving from NAZI's? What the actual fuck.

Indifference is one thing. The right wingers supporting Putin and blaming the US for the actions of a deranged man who'll happily kill his own people for the benfit of his own ego are fucked.

I don't actually know enough about what's going on in Africa to have a stance.
    My point is that you don't know enough about what's going on in the Ukraine to have a stance either. Are you in the Ukraine right now? How much time have you spent there, and in Russia? Are you foolish enough to think that The Media has provided you with complete and accurate information, about this or anything else?

starting strength coach development program
    Mark you're a generous man rhetorically, but I fear you're wasting your time. The Russian government and enough Western analysts who don't suck NATO's cock have made it clear that the 300k have come from existing reservists, and they're actually getting paid pretty amazing salaries, something like 200k rubles, which is probably quadruple the typical Moscow salary, and many multiples more than the typical salary of smbdy from the provinces, plus a 300k one-time bonus is being discussed.

Yes "many" Russians may be against all of this, but you also always have your Americans who are for/against Trump or for/against an Iraq invasion; and also, similarily, the TDS Americans and anti-Putin crazies both share that their positions require the relinquishing of both borders and culture. Again I'll throw out my claim that if you plot these political positions against urban/rural lifestyles, you'll find some pretty striking correlations within both countries.

Bottom line is, if this latest crazy on our board and the MSM become correct (widespread mobilization), it'll mean that this conflict has escalated so far that we're ALL screwed, not just the new conscripts. And in a self-actualizing prophesy sort of way, the only reason the crazies think this widespread mobilization is occurring is because they've let themselves become convinced that the Ukraine is challenging Russia enough to make this necessary.

And, as usual, this recent imposter poster is spewing the OPPOSITE of the truth: Ukrainian men are the ones being forcibly returned to their motherlands at the border.

Have I covered enough of his baseless stop-sucking-Putin's-cock, NATO's-is-so-Nutritious BS??