starting strength gym
Page 2377 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13771877227723272367237523762377237823792387242724772877 ... LastLast
Results 23,761 to 23,770 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Forgive me, but If you are using the term "fascist" correctly, and not just as a stand-in for "authoritarian", like the libtard left and conservative/libertarian right tend to do, then what does it say when in 2022, an intelligent South European electorate votes in a fascist? What does it say about the state of things?
    A lot of supposedly intelligent people vote for all kinds of people Russell Brand Calling Out Corruption on the Left - YouTube

First analysis of the covid clusterfuck from down under, I haven't read it fully but it seems reasonably sane.

https://ipa.org.au/wp-content/upload...zero-COVID.pdf

934 Billion dollars was the cost of the covid response to Australia. And 31 x life years lost to years saved. And this is the conservative number. For context our GDP is approx 1.5 trillion.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Bloomberg ranks the "most diverse" schools in the nation, and Howard University is at the top. Howard is 100% black.

Does everyone understand that "diversity" just means "no more white people" yet?
    School Diversity Rank Diversity Score Overall Rank Male Female/​Non-Binary White Asian Black Hispanic Native American Hawaiian/​Pacific Islander Multi-Racial
    Howard 1 88.5 28 52% 48% 0% 0% 100% 0% 0% 0% 0%
    I wonder if these idiots realize what they have done here.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is an important point. If anything, Putin isn't "deranged" enough. Had America been in a similar position, we would have bombed Ukraine into the stone age for three months straight before setting a boot on its soil.
    I find this interesting. Russian air superiority must have been neutralized in some way. We can be reasonably sure that the initial missile strikes took out Ukranian airforce capabilities, so it is unusual that Russia has hardly been using air power. We know that they have it, since we have seen it in Syria. I understand that they may not want to use air strikes on civilian targets, but they have hardly been using them on Ukranian forces. I don't buy the argument that this is a strategic or tactical decision.

California continues the Fight Against Physics: 12ft |

The Golden State will ban the sale of all new natural gas-fired space heaters and water-heating appliances by 2030, under a proposal unanimously approved by the California Air Resources Board on Thursday.

“We need to take every action we can to deliver on our commitments to protect public health from the adverse impacts of air pollution, and this strategy identifies how we can do just that,” board Chair Liane Randolph said. “While this strategy will clean the air for all Californians, it will also lead to reduced emissions in the many low-income and disadvantaged communities that experience greater levels of persistent air pollution.

“But to truly meet the ozone standard, California needs more federal action to clean up harmful diesel pollution from primarily federally controlled sources, from locomotives and ocean-going vessels to aircraft, which are all concentrated in communities that continue to bear the brunt of poor air quality. We simply cannot provide clean air to Californians without the federal government doing its part,” Randolph said.
    You poor bastards. You don't even make your own electricity. You're going to get to the point where you can't undo this silly bullshit, and it will be sooner than you think.

Please, guys, do you have good news?

"These people are insane, and they're dangerous." The Salty Cracker...

Drag Weirdo Lets Kid Rub His Groin During "Family Event" In a Brewery - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Forgive me, but If you are using the term "fascist" correctly, and not just as a stand-in for "authoritarian", like the libtard left and conservative/libertarian right tend to do, then what does it say when in 2022, an intelligent South European electorate votes in a fascist? What does it say about the state of things?
    Please stop this 'fascist' nonsense; Meloni is a member of the Aspen Institute, she is as faithful and Atlantist ans they come.
    Also, the last government, headed by Mr. Draghi, barred from work people who didn't have a government-stamped card to prove they had taken the jab. Do I need to specify when was the last time people need to show a proof of allegiance to work?

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre-Henry F. View Post
    Please, guys, do you have good news?
    Giorgia Meloni. If the media hates her this badly, she's doing something right.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    That war that supposed to be over in days is going as planned with no effective resistance.
    This is gold. The heavily pushed media talking points at the start were "Russia will be defeated in days or weeks at most." Now Russia have had lots of victories and only a few defeats the official narrative is something like "but I thought you guys said Russia would win in days or weeks at most."