starting strength gym
Page 239 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 1391892292372382392402412492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Texas Rancher warning: National food shortage caused by COVID-19 bottle neck yet Government instructs preparedness to destroy food.

3:00 mins - 10:00 mins

YouTube

So, the USA burns food in the face of food shortage yet imports it from Namibia. Same deal here in UK.

Yet Imperial College London scientist Ferguson responsible for that ludicrous modelling taken as gospel by much of the Western World says in the previous post I linked words to the effect “We’ve never had it so good”.

Speak for yourself Ferguson. Oh wait, you certainly do that. For “us”? How about fucking off back to your bureaucratic lab and continuing fussing and farting around with endeavours which largely have no practical use in real life or the free market and let EVERYBODY ELSE get back to doing their jobs and LIVING THEIR LIVES.

Perhaps more people will start using alternatives to YT. I doubt it, but it'd be nice.

That particular video can be viewed here .

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Youtube has taken the video down.

YouTube issues statement on removal of controversial video interview with Bakersfield doctors

Well played, Youtube. I guess this gets my shit taken down too? Probably not.
    FuckYou Tube it should be renamed. Taking that post down for the good of the “Community”. Sounds like Hammer and Sickle to me. YouTube’s action is morally reprehensible and starkly hypocritical, taking down the observations of two honourable doctors in the front line who are trying to relay honest information as they see it. What an utter disgrace.

Ps. If any of you kids who know how to use a computer (so I’ll assume that’s any human above the age of 2) want to find or run the risk of accidentally stumbling across videos of beheadings, plenty of those available on YouTube. That’s fine by the “Community” apparently.

Pathetic.

Yesterday, governor Mills announced that Maine will be enduring another month of quarantine with limited changes. On Friday, elective medical appointments can resume, auto services can resume, salons are back in business, and outdoor rec (like golf and disk golf) is once again allowed. Gyms are closed until June 1 along with everything else. The funny thing about this is that the state's entire dental community is up in arms about them not being considered for extended quarantine. They're complaining that they do not have sufficient PPE and that allowing dental practices to resume is irresponsible.....the northeast sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Youtube has taken the video down.

YouTube issues statement on removal of controversial video interview with Bakersfield doctors

Well played, Youtube. I guess this gets my shit taken down too? Probably not.
    Big Tech has been showing its hand the last few weeks. Here's a link to the Dr. Erickson interview that won't get taken down.

Dr Erickson COVID 19 FULL Briefing

The video for the original story still works for me: https://startingstrength.com/resourc...ml#post1769742.

There is/was at least one other copy on youtube and probably others like bitchute, etc.

@ minute 27.30 to about 28.30..... Phew

Quote Originally Posted by jklymus View Post
    For those of you who liked part 1, check out part 2:

YouTube

My favorite person speaking on this topic, Knut Wittkowski.
    This German doc is absolutely throwing hilarious shade to fauci, Bill gates... Hilarious. From 27' on, this absolute gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Shea Frazier View Post
    I didn't make any assumptions. I just posted a link to an article.
    A better word than assumption may have been opinion. I read the below from your post as your opinion on the link. My bad if I misinterpreted.

I know that quite a few of you will discount this information based on the source, however the numbers were interesting to me. Seems that Sweden's response to the virus has been less effective (in preventing deaths attributed to Covid-19) than the responses of its Nordic neighbors. I'm glad that information like population density as well as the specific measures put in place were included. It makes things easier to discuss."

CDC Suspends the Reporting of Influenza Data During Coronavirus Outbreak, Star Political News - April 27, 2020

"In a surprising move, the CDC has suspended its collection of data for this years flu season, prompting many to wonder, just why they would make such a decision."

In previous years, Flu data collection continued through May 19. But this year, it stopped on April 4th.

Perhaps one of our experts will reappear and educate me on why this was done and how it might effect the covid19 numbers during shutdown? See chart in my previous post here.

Fuckery Abounds

starting strength coach development program
    Don't worry all you newly unemployed folks, the Gestapo is now hiring "social compliance" officers!

404 Not Found