starting strength gym
Page 2391 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 13911891229123412381238923902391239223932401244124912891 ... LastLast
Results 23,901 to 23,910 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Full text of Putin's post-referendum, "unhinged" speech.

Say what you will about the man, but he's not wrong.
    I know nothing about Russia and translations, so keep that in mind.

But I read this with high skepticism. There is language in this translation that pings my fake news radar. Just a bit too lefty talking point.

Perhaps this is an accurate translation, but my spidey sense is tingling that it’s not.

I’m happy to be wrong…or right.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post

But I read this with high skepticism. There is language in this translation that pings my fake news radar. Just a bit too lefty talking point.

Perhaps this is an accurate translation, but my spidey sense is tingling that it’s not.

That’s interesting. One message to the external English-speaking world, and another to the internal Russian one?

However, the translation is similar to a televised one I saw recently - Tucker?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Maybe he's simply trying to contrast himself with "Joe Biden."
    Apologies Coach, I missed the opportunity to say FJB, and FBO, the biggest piece of shit ever. He/it is the puppetmaster pulling the strings behind FJB. Now, who's pulling FBO"s strings??

This seems about right:

My Unbelievable Interview with Biden! - YouTube

From a hopeful POV if you feel lost within your country led by elitist idiots, or purely from a historical POV, if you enjoy how the West is being run into the ground, I'd recommend plugging the whole speech into a translator, there are just so many points beyond the oft-quoted ones that simply p0wn the modern Progressive philosophies:
    Полный текст обращения Владимира Путина 30 сентября 2022: Стенограмма выступления

But yes, johnst_nhb, all that stuff is actually in the speech; those aren't inaccurate translations:
    Just scanned through the text of the speech, and can confirm, it does mention how you can't feed people with printed money:
    Но людей нельзя накормить напечатанными долларами и евро. Накормить этими бумажками нельзя, а виртуальной, надутой капитализацией западных социальных сетей невозможно обогреть жилище. Всё это важно, о чём я говорю. Но не менее важно и то, о чём только что было сказано: бумажками никого не накормишь - продовольствие нужно, и этими надутыми капитализациями тоже никого не обогреешь - энергоносители нужны.

As well as the part about the inanity of parental units #1, 2, and 3, and Transgender Reading Hours at kindergartens:

Давайте ответим сами себе на очень простые вопросы. Я сейчас хочу вернуться к тому, что сказал, хочу обратиться и ко всем гражданам страны - не только к тем коллегам, которые в зале находятся, - ко всем гражданам России: разве мы хотим, чтобы у нас, здесь, в нашей стране, в России, вместо мамы и папы был «родитель номер один», «номер два», «номер три» (совсем спятили уже там!)? Разве мы хотим, чтобы в наших школах с начальных классов детям навязывали извращения, которые ведут к деградации и вымиранию? Чтобы им вдалбливали, что кроме женщин и мужчин якобы существуют ещё некие гендеры и предлагали сделать операцию по смене пола? Разве мы всего этого хотим для своей страны и своих детей? Для нас всё это неприемлемо, у нас другое, своё будущее.

Now what *I* want to know is why the GOP and Rand Paul talk about these kinds of things but nothing ever gets done about them, whereas the Russians talk and act on it, too! It seems like the uniparty, the rigged game set up against us American citizens, is the only logical explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I like Putin myself, I think he is a capable president and I kind of trust him to be the least bad option for Russia as long as he is there. I just do not necessarily think his position within the Kremlin is as bulletproof as presented.
    Putin signed the annexing agreement for the four regions on the 30th of September which is 84 years since Hitler signed the Munich agreement over Czechoslovakia on the same day back in 1938 stating their were ethnic Germans living in Czechoslovakia and that Czechoslovakia really belonged to Germany anyway. And Hitler did say that this would be his last territorial claim. What a coincidence.

Air Canada says travel restrictions were not justified by science

------
    Telegram: Contact @pandata19
    A recent study looked at breastmilk after Cvd injection in 11 people, with JAMA Pediatrics tweeting that "caution is warranted...after vaccination".

Detection of Messenger RNA COVID-19 Vaccines in Human Breast Milk | Breastfeeding | JAMA Pediatrics | JAMA Network

Vax proponents say that the mRNA found to be in the milk is "equivalent to a single tear in an Olympic pool" and therefore negligible.

On the significance of this study, Anandamide has made some excellent points: Nursing the Nerf - by Anandamide - Nepetalactone Newsletter

Saying it’s only a little, and probably doesn’t have much effect, and is probably destroyed in digestion is turning the precautionary principle on its head.

"What is critically needed is measurement of spike expression in the nursing child and much larger studies than 12 people."
    ------

Towards ‘Yom Kippur’ - A minority view of an Israeli physician-scientist on the response of society to the Sars-cov-2 pandemic

The FDA Misled the Public About Ivermectin and Should Be Accountable in Court, Argues the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

-------
    HAK, one of the largest vegetable brands in Northern Europe, to shut down the entire production for six weeks due to high energy costs.

HAK stopt productie tijdelijk vanwege energiekosten: '''Appelmoes duurder'''

I am not going to read the "CNN/Soros" versions of the speech.
    Here is the RT version for somebody who has already read the "unhinged, consipiracy theory" version.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/563827-put...colonial-west/

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Full text of Putin's post-referendum, "unhinged" speech.

Say what you will about the man, but he's not wrong.

Oh! So he didn't steal 15% of a nation because of NAZIS! He did it because of Trannies and Satan!

I have trouble accepting that is real. If it is, holy fucking dementia.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    Sounds like me and him both had the same incomplete information.

I'm still vehemently opposed to what Putin is up to but ffs.. in what world was this not us.
    It definitely was. And while I know there is this narrative that everyone skeptical of the nebulous western elite hegemony and its aid of Ukraine is "pro Putin", that's not the case. You don't need to qualify your thinking a very likely possibility is likely by saying you're anti-Putin first. To me, Putin is just the rival crimelord from the next town over who is giving my local gangs trouble.