starting strength gym
Page 2392 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 13921892229223422382239023912392239323942402244224922892 ... LastLast
Results 23,911 to 23,920 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Several new possibilities to consider. That's why this is the best thread on the internet.
    I haven’t finished all the internet yet, but I agree, this is the best thread on it. A small bit of sanity in a retarded woke world

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    That’s interesting. One message to the external English-speaking world, and another to the internal Russian one?

However, the translation is similar to a televised one I saw recently - Tucker?
    Yeah I see that it appears to be legit. It’s really interesting the specific tone he’s taking. It’s amazing to think at the start of this thread we thought things were going to get bad, but who could have predicted the amount of global mess (in addition to the domestic clusterfuck) we’d be in?

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Best JP yet.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    Oh! So he didn't steal 15% of a nation because of NAZIS! He did it because of Trannies and Satan!

I have trouble accepting that is real. If it is, holy fucking dementia.
    The amazing thing is that this is the first time a country has ever acquired new territory from another country! He may be on to something here, if this catches on.

As much as I enjoy reading their scathing letter….a little too late to be claiming the moral high ground. It also didn’t stop them from encouraging their senior pilots to retire early instead of getting jabbed, causing thousands of people to miss flights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Best JP yet.

The amazing thing is that this is the first time a country has ever acquired new territory from another country! He may be on to something here, if this catches on.
    Can we reverse-invade Mexico to get them to take California back? As-is, no warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    Oh! So he didn't steal 15% of a nation because of NAZIS! He did it because of Trannies and Satan!

I have trouble accepting that is real. If it is, holy fucking dementia.
    Your response proves you have no idea what is going on:

I want to underscore again that their insatiability and determination to preserve their unfettered dominance are the real causes of the hybrid war that the collective West is waging against Russia. They do not want us to be free; they want us to be a colony. They do not want equal cooperation; they want to loot. They do not want to see us a free society, but a mass of soulless slaves.
    Russia is openly admitting they are at war with the West, while the Western elite still play word games and keep their people utterly clueless about what is happening. It's all the West does. Say 2+2=5 over and over again while smiling and talking about "love" and "democracy", then pointing to a foreign personality as scapegoat for everything they turn to shit. Example: Switzerland ends their history of neutrality? No they didn't! We just need to redefine what neutrality means in a democracy! It's all so tiresome and delusional.

The speech wasn't fundamentally about the Ukrainian war, it was about the broader war the Western masses are oblivious to. To his credit, Putin is treating his audience like adults who don't huff the fumes of magical thinking to get through the day. So of course, the response predictably gets molded into the "crazy unhinged leader" narrative because the illusion has to be maintained. It's also what's familiar and comfortable, and the US Permanent State has already used it a million times to get what it wants. But one day, it's not going to work anymore.

Trannies and Satan!
    This kind of dismissiveness would have been much more effective in 2009, but it's not 2009 anymore. It's 2022, and they've already shown everyone their fangs.

I dunno man, but there just might be some consequences to flying the flag of your new religion on the military bases you've spread across the world.

So, not only is " the science settled," now they "own the science."

Un-fucking-believable.

Tell me you control what I think without telling me? - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Putin signed the annexing agreement for the four regions on the 30th of September which is 84 years since Hitler signed the Munich agreement over Czechoslovakia on the same day back in 1938 stating their were ethnic Germans living in Czechoslovakia and that Czechoslovakia really belonged to Germany anyway. And Hitler did say that this would be his last territorial claim. What a coincidence.
    Unlike Hitler, he had the flunkies wear masks!

This Kiwi dude has a pretty massive neck; is this from chomping on carrots or something?

When trust is at an all-time LOW? - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I get that you were segueing the article, but I know a lot of people with cattle. I just bought half a cow for $800 working out to just under $3 per pound.

Where you live still means a whole lot, and we're a long way from the coasts.
    You slaughter it yourself and divide into various cuts? Or mince the lot?