starting strength gym
Page 2393 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 13931893229323432383239123922393239423952403244324932893 ... LastLast
Results 23,921 to 23,930 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    https://eachother.org.uk/police-can-...thout-warrant/

A new report by Privacy International shows that since 2012, police forces across the UK have been downloading data from the smartphones of suspects, victims and witnesses, often without obtaining permission. What’s more, they may be storing this data indefinitely, even when no charges are brought.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Unlike Hitler, he had the flunkies wear masks!
    Do you have pics or vids of this, Jovan? I'm too lazy to look and my (Russian) wife said, when confronted, that only one person, the lady carrying the document to be signed, was wearing one.

FWIW the antimaskers in Russia mostly think that the Mayor of Moscow, Sobyanin, is the one responsible for those Covidiot policies being implemented so enthusiastically for so long over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Do you have pics or vids of this, Jovan? I'm too lazy to look and my (Russian) wife said, when confronted, that only one person, the lady carrying the document to be signed, was wearing one.

FWIW the antimaskers in Russia mostly think that the Mayor of Moscow, Sobyanin, is the one responsible for those Covidiot policies being implemented so enthusiastically for so long over here.
    The paper flunkies had a mask on. The girl and a dude. But then Putin and the drunks clasped hands. The whole thing was ridiculous, pure trash. My personal Putin approval ratings dropped by about 25 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    Oh! So he didn't steal 15% of a nation because of NAZIS! He did it because of Trannies and Satan!
    I have trouble accepting that is real. If it is, holy fucking dementia.
    Let's try Elon Musk's recent twitter poll questions on you:

1. Should the people of Donbas and Crimea be able to decide which nation they belong to? Yes or No.

2. The only effect of a continued war past this point is many more dead Ukrainians and Russians.
    Would you support a peace treaty that
    - recognizes Donbas, Crimea, Luhansk and Donetsk as Russian territories if there is a redo of the vote on annexation monitored by an impartial 3rd party
    - a guarantee of a neutral Ukraine that cannot join NATO
    - cessation of further hostilites, blockades, territory claims and further advances by the Russians.

If you like the Ukrainian people, you stand against Zelensky.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post

In many of of his press releases, his officials were wearing masks. I found this this rather strange. If Putin is this champion of rights, why is all the people around him masked up.

Michael Shellenberger exposing deliberate misinformation peddled by MSN regarding frequency of hurricanes.
    Thread by @ShellenbergerMD on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You slaughter it yourself and divide into various cuts? Or mince the lot?
    We have a pretty good local processor, so they hang age them properly. We take standard cuts, a good bit of ground and soup meat. The wife is a chef, so she also got tail, tongue, cheek, heart and liver. We could do it ourselves, but we don't have a place big enough for a cow. We do everything else as I'm the hunter/skinner and the wife can properly butcher small game, poultry, deer, fish, etc. I have a buddy who tans, but I haven't hunted trophy in over a decade. 2-3 younger doe will fill the freezer for the year, and it's very fine eatin'.

If you've never had fried deer medallions, you're missing out. I still love to grill or pan seer and finish in the oven to mid-rare for the backstraps.

Where you live in the US is very, very important. Perhaps now more so than ever before in our lives.

---
    Tucker: 14-Year-Old Developed Myocarditis After Getting Covid Vaccine, No One Seemed to Care

“…a probable Link between receiving the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine and the appearance of myocarditis among men age 16-30. No one seemed to care. People were being hurt, killed, but the vaccines were never halted or slowed down.”

Tucker: 14-Year-Old Developed Myocarditis After Getting Covid Vaccine, No One Seemed to Care
    ---
    The Banality of Pure Evil, or Stupidity? Maybe Both - You Decide!! - YouTube

Somebody finally answered my question about sea LEVEL: ZERO Change in the Rate of Sea Level Rise — for All of Recorded History << the Air Vent

Four completely different satellites were used to make the measurements. Their measurements were ‘knitted’ together to make a trend. Note how poorly the red satellite (Jason 1) fits with TOPEX (blue). For those that do science, you know how prone to problems knitting (regressing data from) satellites with decaying orbits together can be. Instrument calibration drift, synchronization with lunar cycles, measurement points, altitude loss, etc…. Readers will recognize that there is no global warming curvature signal to argue with here either way, there is absolutely nothing.

All of human emission has made zero impact on sea level.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    We have a pretty good local processor, so they hang age them properly. We take standard cuts, a good bit of ground and soup meat. The wife is a chef, so she also got tail, tongue, cheek, heart and liver. We could do it ourselves, but we don't have a place big enough for a cow. We do everything else as I'm the hunter/skinner and the wife can properly butcher small game, poultry, deer, fish, etc. I have a buddy who tans, but I haven't hunted trophy in over a decade. 2-3 younger doe will fill the freezer for the year, and it's very fine eatin'.

If you've never had fried deer medallions, you're missing out. I still love to grill or pan seer and finish in the oven to mid-rare for the backstraps.

Where you live in the US is very, very important. Perhaps now more so than ever before in our lives.
    Bet you cannot do that in California! In any case you had better invite me over for a BBQ sometime. If meat gets scarce you can always get underground mutton like they did here back in the WWII years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Unlike Hitler, he had the flunkies wear masks!
    And Hitler did not have to bus in the crowds either.