starting strength gym
Page 2398 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 13981898229823482388239623972398239924002408244824982898 ... LastLast
Results 23,971 to 23,980 of 30185

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Rolling Stone Magazine Founder Jann Wenner Tells Joe Rogan the Government Must Regulate the Internet
    It doesn't go well...
    Rolling Stone Magazine Founder Jann Wenner Tells Joe Rogan the Government Must Regulate the Internet
    When people mock boomers, that guy is like the archetype of who they are mocking: delusional confidence, a desperate need to feel cool, and an inexplicable desire to squander everything that got him where he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    It doesn't go well...
    The end of the clip is the best part.

Governments hate the kids more than anybody else. Society in general does. I don’t think this is very good.

Some good old fashioned torture before the murders.

The reality is that a large portion of the population happily and willingly participated in murdering and torturing thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    The reality is that a large portion of the population happily and willingly participated in murdering and torturing thousands.
    This has happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    They can shut down whole cities so a house would not be much good, no it has more to do with your criminal activity, but if you are concerned about it better move to Tasmania.
    That's not the act I'm talking about. I'm talking about what was passed just days ago. I'm not disagreeing with you that all those things can happen, do happen and have happened but what I am saying is the state of emergency act is now potentially even worse for us because it has been handed over completely to the police with no oversight.

There's no more debate at all, even if it was largely useless before, now it won't even be allowed to occur.

It is a new legislation that transfers the state of emergency powers from politicians to police. Nothing to do with criminal activity which is a separate issue, unless you're going to say that being unvaccinated is a crime, which I've been there and done that.

Nevillethecat

Twitter apparently deleted this thread that outlines how certain rich (lefty?) journos manage to hide their past - having an uncle who owns the waybackmachine would come in handy.

It struck a chord because I recently went looking for background info on a self-help guru who allegedly healed 6 broken vertebrae with his mind - apparently he's very popular, and yet doesn't have a wikipedia page. I realise WP is often nonsense, but it struck me as odd how some people have this ability to remain secretive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You poor bastards, you are only beginning to deal with the trauma. My advice is to just let it go, it has happened, it cannot be undone.
    Struggling quite a bit with letting this go, although I agree the feeling of impotent rage is not healthy. The perpetrators will not be punished and knowing this fucks with my head. We appear to be in this Black Mirror episode where all the evidence of insanity remains (signs to check-in, directions to distance, plastic shields at cash registers), but most, except for the lunatics who still wear masks, walk around like it didn't happen and don't talk about it.

Arguably the worst perpetrator in Oz, the Victorian Premier, is up for re-election in November. A year ago, this would have been interesting to watch...now, I couldn't really give a shit. They get what they deserve.

This is shocking until I realize it isn't: the assault on kids is simply a subset of the larger assault on humans. They purposefully made everyone's lives miserable to coerce everyone into getting vaccinated. Kids, adults, healthy people, sickly people. They haven't had as much success with infants yet, given their lack of ego and rather limited capacity for cost-benefit analysis, but they'll find a way to squeeze the infants' parents after the midterms: hospitals and clinics forced to deny care to unvaccinated babies, nannies prohibited by the state from working with unvaccinated children, etc. Sounds too-ghoulish-by-half as I type it, but given the evils proudly--gleefully--perpetrated over the past two years it seems likely.

The saddest and most dangerous thing about it, is that most of the lemmings didn't even realize that they were participating in this act.

Some good old fashioned torture before the murders.

MUST WATCH: Texas Grandmother Survives Barbaric Hospital COVID Protocols, Has Police Help Her Escape