starting strength gym
Page 2399 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 13991899229923492389239723982399240024012409244924992899 ... LastLast
Results 23,981 to 23,990 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    And yet more civilian attacks by Mother Russia. Meanwhile, they flee from military targets with their tails between their legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Struggling quite a bit with letting this go, although I agree the feeling of impotent rage is not healthy. The perpetrators will not be punished and knowing this fucks with my head. We appear to be in this Black Mirror episode where all the evidence of insanity remains (signs to check-in, directions to distance, plastic shields at cash registers), but most, except for the lunatics who still wear masks, walk around like it didn't happen and don't talk about it.
    I don’t think I would call the rage impotent. Australians took to the streets in hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions, this was important. It is just that your ultimate opponent is human stupidity, arguably the strongest force in the universe. I see no way to fight it long term, there is simply too many stupid people. Once you are done with the rage bit, you will be able to see the humor in the idiocy, which I think is a healthier position.

I told wal several times, Australia is done with the restrictions as of this winter season, you just need to wait for the final outward markers to be silently disassembled - like the plastic shields and stuff. I am laughing out loud at how people are now pretending that the whole thing never happened at all now.

This is concerning:
    Russia begins vaccinating mobilized citizens
    Mandatory vaccination of 300,000 healthy men.

Russia also is reported to have suffered many more excess deaths than western countries in the years after the plandemic.

Not sure if it is better, worse or the same as this: National Guard Gives Service Members COVID-19 Vaccine Instead Of Influenza Shot | ZeroHedge

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Rolling Stone Magazine Founder Jann Wenner Tells Joe Rogan the Government Must Regulate the Internet
    It doesn't go well...
    Rolling Stone Magazine Founder Jann Wenner Tells Joe Rogan the Government Must Regulate the Internet
    what a fucking moron.

When Joe brought up the Iraq war I was hoping he'd bring up that it was also rolling stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Nevillethecat

Twitter apparently deleted this thread that outlines how certain rich (lefty?) journos manage to hide their past - having an uncle who owns the waybackmachine would come in handy.

It struck a chord because I recently went looking for background info on a self-help guru who allegedly healed 6 broken vertebrae with his mind - apparently he's very popular, and yet doesn't have a wikipedia page. I realise WP is often nonsense, but it struck me as odd how some people have this ability to remain secretive.
    The tools may change but the game remains the same.

I remember the presidential fitness program back in the 1960s. I was a weak skinny kid; fed sugary cereals, pop tarts, etc. Couldn't do the rope climb test or a pull up, but kept trying the other calisthenics. Eventually got interested in weightlifting and in later years found Starting Strength.

My diet is pretty much eggs, butter, milk, beef, seafood and fish now. I can do a rope climb and a bunch of pull ups still at 60 years old.

President Kennedy's fitness program made me want to be a stronger, better person.

Too bad schools don't focus on learning, health, nutrition, fitness and strength, instead of who can use which bathroom.

Tucker's Documentary Has Liberals Melting Down - YouTube

The saddest and most dangerous thing about it, is that most of the lemmings didn't even realize that they were participating in this act.
    No, the worst part of it is that they didn't care and still don't.

--------
    Most probably the most powerful and descriptive speech of the last 3 years. Masters degree biochemist and Nurse, Nicole Sirotek describes in a senate hearing the hospital situation that lead us to the state of affairs we have seen and experienced to this day. I highly recommend you to take 8 minutes of your time to listen to this most eloquent professional!
    Nurse Nicole Sirotek of American Frontline Nurses Addresses Senator Ron Johnson
    --------

Like Facebook and Twitter, just don't use PayPal. They are unnecessary.

--------
    Most probably the most powerful and descriptive speech of the last 3 years. Masters degree biochemist and Nurse, Nicole Sirotek describes in a senate hearing the hospital situation that lead us to the state of affairs we have seen and experienced to this day. I highly recommend you to take 8 minutes of your time to listen to this most eloquent professional!
    Nurse Nicole Sirotek of American Frontline Nurses Addresses Senator Ron Johnson
    --------
    Yes, very important. Watch it.

When I saw the article regarding the UNs request to the federal reserve and other central banks to halt interest rate increases, I found this precedent rather interesting.
    Here is Gammons take on this matter. United Nation's Psychotic New Plan Exposed - YouTube
    The Fed rate hikes are draining the Eurodollar markets of cash, which means the euro communists are unable to meet their liabilities, because they don’t have anything with which to back up their credit issuance. See the euro and pound and yen exchange rate to the dollar for confirmation. Plus the move is putting enormous strain on the Chinese house of cards which they call their economy these days. It is really no more complicated than that.

So the Fed is squeezing on the one side and the Russians on the other - even though their army is largely shit, so is almost everyone else’s, so it doesn’t matter that much.

It is the perennial story really, all of these actors (primarily the Rotachilds and the CCP) thought they could use Covid to tear down the dollar and replace the US with a UN run centrally planned dystopia. I am reminded of a masterful quote from the British series The Thick of It: “Next time you try to stab Cesar, make sure you’re not holding a plastic spoon”. You can ignore the YouTube personalities, they are simply too stupid to notice.

starting strength coach development program
    Is it possible that we are not the only people on earth who see this situation for what it is?

Tech Billionaire — Trump was right, but we listened to Greta instead… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS