starting strength gym
Page 2400 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14001900230023502390239823992400240124022410245025002900 ... LastLast
Results 23,991 to 24,000 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    And yet more civilian attacks by Mother Russia. Meanwhile, they flee from military targets with their tails between their legs.
    Is there good reason that you have not elevated your anger toward Putin and your support for the liberation of occupied Ukraine by joining the Ukraine International Legion? You may regard your keyboard as a lethal weapon but boots on the ground wins wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Is it possible that we are not the only people on earth who see this situation for what it is?

Tech Billionaire — Trump was right, but we listened to Greta instead… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Chamath and his Besties have one of the best business Podcasts. The comments were made on the All In podcast. A must for me to listen every week and I recommend it to others interested in economic, political and startup discussions by some high tech high flyers.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    And yet more civilian attacks by Mother Russia. Meanwhile, they flee from military targets with their tails between their legs.
    Putin #1 Monster, Biden #2 Monster, Kamala #1 Igor.

We could avoid bleeding Ukraine out if we just took care of this ourselves. Hell, we should just pwn both Europe and Russian, and make them all calm down. They know how to be subjects, so let’s give ‘em a ruler. “Tell me about Ohio…”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Rolling Stone Magazine Founder Jann Wenner Tells Joe Rogan the Government Must Regulate the Internet
    It doesn't go well...
    Rolling Stone Magazine Founder Jann Wenner Tells Joe Rogan the Government Must Regulate the Internet
    There is clearly some truth to the idea that the "counter culture" of the 1960s was an op and Mr. Wenner here gives us just a bit more evidence of that. It never ceases to amaze me of the absolute delusional naivety of the boomer generation. It is a wonder to behold.

Is it possible that we are not the only people on earth who see this situation for what it is?

Tech Billionaire — Trump was right, but we listened to Greta instead… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Coach, even amongst my friends and family who were coof skeptics from the start, it seems they are all on board with the climate craze.

I think coof was the sheep test. Now, if the incoming climate lockdowns don't achieve the desired result, they can always resort to starvation, lack of heat or fuel, or maybe they'll just decide to nuke all us western plebes into oblivion?

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    or maybe they'll just decide to nuke all us western plebes into oblivion?
    That's not off the table: Old Man Yells at Mushroom Cloud

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    Is there good reason that you have not elevated your anger toward Putin and your support for the liberation of occupied Ukraine by joining the Ukraine International Legion? You may regard your keyboard as a lethal weapon but boots on the ground wins wars.
    I don't think you know what a keyboard warrior is my guy. While they retreat from 1 area, they commit war crimes on civilian targets in another. Cowardice is a pretty accurate assessment of their behaviour.

How dare you!

And all the sheep followed.

So, I'm about losing my mind over this:

My daughter took my 1 year old grandson in for a "regular" appointment, and ended up finding out when they did the standard vaccines, the doc also had them do a coof vaccine on him. They did it under the guise of a flu vaccine.

The next day, he had a terrible rash all over his face and body.

The docs tried to explain it away as a normal reaction.

I'm really struggling with how to respond to this egregious violation of basic human rights.

starting strength coach development program
    Pretty funny that we're going to get nuked because a bunch of morons didn't like the tone of Donald's tweets.