starting strength gym
Page 2407 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 14071907230723572397240524062407240824092417245725072907 ... LastLast
Results 24,061 to 24,070 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Dr. Ford, why are you still in California? California makes it illegal for doctors to disagree with politicians

The statute instructs that “It shall constitute unprofessional conduct for a physician and surgeon to disseminate misinformation or disinformation related to COVID-19, including false or misleading information regarding the nature and risks of the virus, its prevention and treatment; and the development, safety, and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.”

California law requires the Medical Board of California to take action — up to and including license revocation — against any licensed physician charged with unprofessional conduct. But under the First Amendment, content-based speech regulation by government entities is presumptively unconstitutional and may be justified only if the government proves that it is narrowly tailored to serve compelling state interests.

How the role of the UK’s FDA, the MHRA, changed during the pandemic (from Livestream #144) - YouTube

The MHRA (the UK's version of the FDA) actually gave a talk bragging about their transition from "From Watchdog to Enabler". I started the video thinking the talk was by a critic, but no. That is literally the title of a talk given by chief executive of the MHRA, Dr. June Raine. You really can't make this shit up. You would be laughed off as unbelievable if you presented this as a work of fiction, since you'd at least be expected to have your villain obfuscate.

It sounds crazy because it is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The law’s definition is “false information that is contradicted by contemporary scientific consensus contrary to the standard of care.”

There are so many doctors giving opinion in contradiction to the human filth higher up the chain that they have to make a law to shut them up? That doesn't sound like a consensus.

This is a rather explosive little piece. Really, read the whole thing. Here's a juicy part:

Dr. Long also testified that the data shows that deaths of military members from the vaccines exceed deaths from COVID itself.

Staver later told Horowitz that the DoD’s order for her not to discuss DMED amounted to witness tampering, especially since Long has whistleblower protections.

“They not only violated the Whistleblower Act, they potentially intimidated a witness and tried to change that witness’ testimony,” he said during the Conservative Review podcast on Monday.

The doctor said she is constantly contacted by people who have been injured by the genetic vaccines, and that many of those injured are pilots, who are expected to meet high fitness standards. Long told Staver that in just one afternoon she heard from four pilots who had just gotten MRIs back showing that they had myocarditis.

Morale is tanking in the military, she testified, with soldiers are in despair over the pressure to get the vaccine, and some are even having suicidal thoughts.

Long said she was aware of at least two people who have committed suicide over the pressure, and the threat of punishment for refusal.

She said the current regime’s policies are undermining “good order and discipline.”

In addition to Dr. Long, an unnamed Navy commander testified about his commander’s attempts to punish him for refusing the experimental injections.

On February 2, Judge Merryday issued a temporary restraining order blocking the Navy from punishing the Commander because of his vaccination status. Judge Merryday ruled the Navy violated the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).

When the court ordered the Commodore to comply with the law, he filed an affidavit saying he had “lost confidence” in the Commander because the Commander had not taken the COVID shots.

The judge then entered a preliminary injunction, and the DOD and the Navy filed a motion asking the court to set aside his injunction, arguing that due to their “lost confidence” in the commander, his ship could not deploy.

However, at the time the ship was allegedly unable to be deployed, the commander was actually far out to sea testing the ship and training the crew.

While many Commanders fail to complete these operations timely, the Commander completed the mission early and the ship deemed “safe and ready.”

In a dramatic moment, the Commander said he should not have to be there in court defending religious freedom. “Generals and admirals should be here saying what I am saying today to uphold religious freedom. Our religious freedoms are being attacked.”

Also testifying last week was Dr. Pete Chambers, a Purple Heart recipient who is in the Texas National Guard defending the southern border where 10,000-20,000 illegal immigrants are flooding through every week. “My job is to keep our soldiers safe,” Chambers said.

Chambers was hoping to retire from the military in 2023 after nearly 40 years of service, but his adverse reaction to the Moderna shot derailed his plans.

Trusting the military that the shots are “safe and effective,” and not knowing at the time that aborted fetal cells were used in the testing and/or development, he took the shot. He now suffers from demyelination, a condition affecting the central nervous system caused by the injection.

After his Moderna injury, Dr. Chambers met Lt. Col. Long. They reviewed the DOD’s Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), the military equivalent to the federal government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), where he discovered other military members also developed a demyelination disease after the COVID shots.

Chambers, a military flight surgeon and one of only six Green Beret surgeons, was told that his job was to get soldiers to vaccinated. His superiors told him that religious exemptions would be automatically denied. “Soldiers will try. Soldiers will fail,” this commanders said.
    Can one of you military guys explain to us just exactly what the fuck is going on here? They want their personnel dead or maimed??? They blindly follow each other off of cliffs? Is this how the Nazi Party operated the camps?

How is it that people actually believe this bull shit?
    New Zealand to Introduce Cow ‘Burp’ Tax to Tackle “Climate Change”

More from Auschtralia.
    The citizen being interviewed understands well what is going on.
    WATCH: Victoria Police charge grandfather after THEY assault him

And just when you have thought you have seen it all.
    Video games could trigger heart attacks in children

European MP Exposes Pfizer Exec Who Confessed to Covid Vaccine Fraud: 'It Has Now Proven to Be a Big Lie' - Becker News

Col Douglas McGregors latest update on the situation in Ukraine. Jovan, this analysis explains why you haven't seen as much air force operating until now.
    EVERYTHING changes in 3 weeks as Putin amasses biggest force yet | Redacted with Clayton Morris - YouTube

Eva Vlaardingerbroek Says Dutch Government is Forcefully Buying 600 Farms Due to "Climate Change"

This is a rather explosive little piece. Really, read the whole thing. Here's a juicy part:

Can one of you military guys explain to us just exactly what the fuck is going on here? They want their personnel dead or maimed??? They blindly follow each other off of cliffs? Is this how the Nazi Party operated the camps?
    The brass goes where the suits say. This is civilian leadership of the military. This is Diversity and Inclusion. This is what comes from what colleges produce coupled with requiring a degree for the military and civilian leadership billets in the departments and on down. This is where you get to when the wars bungle to an end, and the warriors and patriots simply leave. It comes after years of bureaucracy grinding everything to a halting failure. I still wonder why I hung on as long as I did. I went through the sequestration years, and I thought if I kept putting my shoulder into the problems things would improve.

I guess too many of us who gave a damn left. I know I was one of the last. The only thing left are those who simply check boxes until retirement and the Diversity hires. Heartbreaking in a military. War gets you over petty things like skin color and quirky personalities. Makes you take the measure of yourself and others honestly.

No more, it seems...

Can one of you military guys explain to us just exactly what the fuck is going on here? They want their personnel dead or maimed???
    Chairman Xi certainly does.

In the Army my observations were that Officers above Captain are largely politicians and just self serving as most politicians

Look at general Mille what a POS

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    And just when you have thought you have seen it all.
    Video games could trigger heart attacks in children
    Either way, it's the parents fault. Either you made them get "vaccinated" or you allowed them to play stressful video games. The government had nothing to do with it, you stupid lemming motherfuckers.

This isn't going away, you know.