starting strength gym
Page 2408 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 14081908230823582398240624072408240924102418245825082908 ... LastLast
Results 24,071 to 24,080 of 30198

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Incidentally, is free speech officially canceled?

Not gonna post a link but, here is a headline:
    Alex Jones Must Pay $965 Million for Sandy Hook Lies

Very disturbing footage, that in a just world would get some people very badly beaten.

Bumping this again:

CO2 Coalition

Really, think about this: A 4.6 billion-year-old planet with an 8000-mile diameter, with a molten core (heat, etc.), with an atmosphere that is only 50 miles/240,000ft thick (being rather generous), that orbits a star only 93 million miles away with 330,000 times the earth's mass and that emits enough radiation to burn your naked ass in 30 minutes, is having its weather unalterably changed over the course of the next 5/10/15 years (whatever it is now) by the presence of a weak greenhouse gas, CO2, that happens to now be at its lowest level in damn near the entire history of the planet -- a history punctuated by global glaciations while that weak greenhouse gas was far higher than it is now -- and that also happens to be the basis of plant life (and therefore atmospheric oxygen), a gas whose greenhouse effect is dwarfed by that of water vapor (on a planet with a surface area that consists of 70% water), and that geologically is currently in an interglacial period. The models that generated this political bullshit have predicted nothing correctly -- not sea level change, polar ice cover, or weather.

And everybody believes it anyway, to the extent that they are handing the management of the world's economy to elderly megalomaniacs with an agenda based on their own personal power. You're not even allowed to question it -- otherwise sensible people have agreed with the ridiculous premise that CO2 is a deadly poison that must be eliminated from the surface of the earth. Every August, everybody runs around like it's not supposed to be hot. Every time there's a drought, everybody acts like it's the very first time it's been dry too long. "Hurricane season" started in June, and how many hurricanes have devastated the coastlines already inundated by the molten ice caps? How many times over the past 20 years of this shit have the hurricane predictions been correct?

Really, the children are in charge now, seeking validation for "caring about the planet," running around yelling about "carbon" -- the 4th most abundant element in the physical universe --being a deadly poison. Their managers are common criminals whose entire agenda is money and control, and we are letting it happen. It is the result of the shitty science education we received in the government schools, and it probably cannot be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Chairman Xi certainly does.[want the US military to be vaccinated]
    Brought to you by Pfizer, sponsored by The Open Society Foundations (Soros).

This is why I feel confident there will be an attempt for some level of National Guard call-up or general military draft; how else can't they force the vaccine-hesitant to take the shots?
    Also, the "diverse" military is no longer able to conscript through incentives; who is going to attend the woke seminars if they can't recruit peopel?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Bumping this again:

Page not found - CO2 Coalition

Really, think about this: A 4.6 billion-year-old planet with an 8000-mile diameter, with a molten core (heat, etc.), with an atmosphere that is only 50 miles/240,000ft thick (being rather generous), that orbits a star only 93 million miles away with 330,000 times the earth's mass and that emits enough radiation to burn your naked ass in 30 minutes, is having its weather unalterably changed over the course of the next 5/10/15 years (whatever it is now) by the presence of a weak greenhouse gas, CO2, that happens to now be at its lowest level in damn near the entire history of the planet -- a history punctuated by global glaciations while that weak greenhouse gas was far higher than it is now -- and that also happens to be the basis of plant life (and therefore atmospheric oxygen), a gas whose greenhouse effect is dwarfed by that of water vapor (on a planet with a surface area that consists of 70% water), and that geologically is currently in an interglacial period. The models that generated this political bullshit have predicted nothing correctly -- not sea level change, polar ice cover, or weather.

And everybody believes it anyway, to the extent that they are handing the management of the world's economy to elderly megalomaniacs with an agenda based on their own personal power. You're not even allowed to question it -- otherwise sensible people have agreed with the ridiculous premise that CO2 is a deadly poison that must be eliminated from the surface of the earth. Every August, everybody runs around like it's not supposed to be hot. Every time there's a drought, everybody acts like it's the very first time it's been dry too long. "Hurricane season" started in June, and how many hurricanes have devastated the coastlines already inundated by the molten ice caps? How many times over the past 20 years of this shit have the hurricane predictions been correct?

Really, the children are in charge now, seeking validation for "caring about the planet," running around yelling about "carbon" -- the 4th most abundant element in the physical universe --being a deadly poison. Their managers are common criminals whose entire agenda is money and control, and we are letting it happen. It is the result of the shitty science education we received in the government schools, and it probably cannot be stopped.
    Tonight I witnessed the result of this when a young girl told me I should stop or "reduce" my meat consumption to "save the planet", because "science says" you can live without meat and "everyone knows the meat industry is bad for the environment". I honestly asked her where she got all the information necessary to believe such a thing and she had no answer whatsoever. It's as if I was asking if gravity is real or not.
    My response was "the planet is fine, the people are fucked" and "what if I really like meat?".
    No one could give me a factual logical reason for their belief, they just automatically assume they are better people because they don't eat meat and I am a bad person because I do.

This same person also believes in magic crystals and other vodoo shit, and does not understand that a diet consisting of sunflower seed oil, potatoes, grass and tofu is not as healthy as one consisting of meat.

Just same old retarded virtue signaling.

How many Australians have guns?
    Only the criminals. On a more serious note it’s also irrelevant how many Australians do or do not have guns because there is 0 “freedom” culture. Those that do have guns are proud to follow the rules and would be the most rabid supporters of turning them in.

If true, the worst thing is that it took this long for people to realise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    A little under a million registered owners with roughly 4 million registered firearms. There are more, they just never let themselves be registered in '96 when the laws where changed.
    For now. I don’t know about your state, but in SA there’s an awful lot of ads fearmongering about “illegal guns” and soliciting or tips to turn in your neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Cops, deputies and state troopers don't enforce federal drafts. If anything, as able-bodied men, they would be among the first selected, and do you thing the federal government is interested in leaving men like me where we are to protect our own families and communities? In this part of the world, I don't know one officer who's going to try and take your guns, either. We ALL like guns just as much as you for hunting,sporting and defense -- we just happen to need them for work.

I just wonder which poor bastards they would send to pick you up. They've been mostly getting rid of MPs. Given the nature of modern conventional warfare, the draft is obsolete. If we don't have enough men for a foreign war, then we don't need to go. There is no more lining the peasant levies up with spears. War now is drones and smart munitions with high loitering times and over-the-horizon ranges. There will always need to be boots on the deck, but large troop concentrations will be targets on the front end and liabilities on the back end once your industrialization turns to dust and takes food production with it.
    Hence draftees.

And I don't mean to be facetious but you're not going to be collecting the guns of your own neighbours. You'll be transferred to other cities to collect guns from strangers. Or sent to guard the perimeter whilst feds or other States cops do the collecting. Or worse yet, some form of collectivised but official citizenry brigade.
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    How the role of the UK’s FDA, the MHRA, changed during the pandemic (from Livestream #144) - YouTube

The MHRA (the UK's version of the FDA) actually gave a talk bragging about their transition from "From Watchdog to Enabler". I started the video thinking the talk was by a critic, but no. That is literally the title of a talk given by chief executive of the MHRA, Dr. June Raine. You really can't make this shit up. You would be laughed off as unbelievable if you presented this as a work of fiction, since you'd at least be expected to have your villain obfuscate.

It sounds crazy because it is crazy.
    I was listening to that stream in the car today. I had the thought that the only upside is that they are so ensconced in their bubble that you don’t have to go looking for evidence, you can just play their own words back a few months later. There really needs to be a better co-ordinated method of archiving these proclamations for later comparison. Google sure as hell aren’t going to do it.

That Alex Jones headline is hilarious, "jury of your peers" is a terrifying thought. I'm reminded of the scene in Austin Powers where Dr Evil asks for 1 hundred million gajillion dollars. I assume that the figure is a literal joke and there are limits to what can be awarded? What laws apply to Alex Jones' case here? I look forward to cnn being sued for 69,420 quadrillion dollars based on this precedent now.

Behold how people are trained to doublethink.

This is the "everyone around me thinks it, so it must be true" spell. It's a great example of modern propaganda. Posters and slogans are still done, of course, but they are old school, above-board propaganda. You knew you were being propagandized. They were effective within the limits of allowing civilization to survive, but that's no longer enough for our overlords. They must have it all. Milk the cow until it dies. Modern propaganda is all deception. People don't even know they're being propagandized. In the old system, there was some consent. Now you're just being mind raped by our oligarchs.

starting strength coach development program
    New York City ER Visits Plummeted in Spring 2020

And if you think about it. If the goal was to hurt Putins pocket, wouldn't flooding the market have a greater impact on his returns than sanctions. Instead, sanctions have only managed to hurt the citizens of the west and have actually enriched Putins coffers.
    Needless to say it is possible that the USA could be entering into a war with extremely low Strategic Reserves.
    On a different note, Jovan, this video proves another one of your hypothesis regarding JP Morgan breaking away (or at least thinking differently) from the pack.
    JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon Says Green Energy Policies Have Made the Climate Worse

Bumping this again:

CO2 Coalition

Shellenberger starts his testimony about 20 seconds in.
    Why The War on Energy Threatens Us All
    If you could interview him in a podcast, that would be great.

And now they are getting scared.
    Former Obama Economic Adviser Admits Biden's Energy Policies Have Been a Disaster

President Biden, OPEC Isn’t the Problem | UncoverDC