starting strength gym
Page 2409 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 14091909230923592399240724082409241024112419245925092909 ... LastLast
Results 24,081 to 24,090 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Brought to you by Pfizer, sponsored by The Open Society Foundations (Soros).

This is why I feel confident there will be an attempt for some level of National Guard call-up or general military draft; how else can't they force the vaccine-hesitant to take the shots?
    Also, the "diverse" military is no longer able to conscript through incentives; who is going to attend the woke seminars if they can't recruit peopel?
    I think the whole vaccine thing is over.

I think this is the third time this information has been made public, and I fear it will receive the same attention as the previous two iterations; that, is, not much, if at all.

In October 2020 (two years ago!) Peter Doshi of the BMJ had pointed out that the Pfizer initial trial was not designed to find out whether the 'vaccine' was effective in reducing deaths, or contagion:

Will covid-19 vaccines save lives? Current trials aren’t designed to tell us | The BMJ

None of the trials currently under way are designed to detect a reduction in any serious outcome such as hospital admissions, use of intensive care, or deaths. Nor are the vaccines being studied to determine whether they can interrupt transmission of the virus.
    Then, in the late summer 2021 data from Israel, at the time one of the most jabbed countries in the world, showed that immunity waned after a few months, and contagion did not stop at all (with a big wave in September).

Six months into the jabbing campaign, and it was already clear that this thing was not a vaccine at all (unless you changed the definition of vaccine; which is exactly what happened)

And now Janine Small from Pfizer confirms with a chuckle that the ability of the "vaccine" to stop the spread of the infection had never been investigated, as there was no time to do so (as there was no time to see if immunity would be long-lasting). The only thing that makes her revelation surprising is the chuckle that goes with it, the smiling nonchalance with which it's delivered.

(For the terminally suspicious, the link to the proceedings of the Covid committee of the European Parliament is here:

COVID-19: debate with the pharmaceutical industry | News | European Parliament

The video can be found here: European Parliament Multimedia Centre

Mr. Roos question comes about 50 mins in; Mrs Small answer starts 8 minutes later, and the chuckle three minutes into it, all times approximate)

I don't think people who have followed the line until now will be moved by these 'explosive' revelations. These days, no revelation seems explosive enough to warrant more than a shoulder shrug.

Allow me derail my own post:

Three days ago, Jean Lasalle, an ex French member of Parliament and presidential candidate earlier this year, said that the effects of the vaccine (the Johnson one) almost killed him. He also said he took it to give an example, although at the time he didn't know that President Macron, most of the cabinet and most of the Assemble Generale were not jabbed.

This is either an egregious case of slander, which should get Mr. Lasalle hit by the full force of the law; or a major scandal. Tertium non datur.
    And yet, nothing happened. Lasalle is not being sued, Macron is not being questioned, the story is just being ignored.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Tonight I witnessed the result of this when a young girl told me I should stop or "reduce" my meat consumption to "save the planet", because "science says" you can live without meat and "everyone knows the meat industry is bad for the environment". I honestly asked her where she got all the information necessary to believe such a thing and she had no answer whatsoever. It's as if I was asking if gravity is real or not.
    My response was "the planet is fine, the people are fucked" and "what if I really like meat?".
    No one could give me a factual logical reason for their belief, they just automatically assume they are better people because they don't eat meat and I am a bad person because I do.

This same person also believes in magic crystals and other vodoo shit, and does not understand that a diet consisting of sunflower seed oil, potatoes, grass and tofu is not as healthy as one consisting of meat.

Just same old retarded virtue signaling.
    The formula goes: Eating red meat = more cows = more unsustainable farming + methane emitting cow farts = more greenhouse gases = rising temperatures and melting glaciers = more devastating weather phenomena = your house in NY gets destroyed by a Category 9 hurricane in January

Thus:

Eating red meat = Destruction of New York

Better order seconds!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    Incidentally, is free speech officially canceled?

Not gonna post a link but, here is a headline:
    Alex Jones Must Pay $965 Million for Sandy Hook Lies

This tells you one thing clearly. They want you to be very afraid to suggest that mass shootings are staged or false flagged, especially when you have any type of platform. They've clearly shown that this is a high propaganda priority for them. You know what that tells me? It's very likely a significant number of these events are staged, false flagged, or otherwise black op'd.

I mean, if one of their primary objectives is to take away your guns to make you a slave, why in the fuck wouldn't they? Does anyone honestly believe they just want to take away your guns for your own protection? If not, why are such extreme measures off the table? If they cared about public safety, why have they been releasing criminals left and right, while refusing to punish new crimes? There is zero doubt this is leading to the death of children and innocents, so you know for a fact that they do not care about that.

You have an obligation to consider what the logic suggests, regardless of all the embarrassing labels like "conspiracy theorist" used to keep your thoughts in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    And if you think about it. If the goal was to hurt Putins pocket, wouldn't flooding the market have a greater impact on his returns than sanctions. Instead, sanctions have only managed to hurt the citizens of the west and have actually enriched Putins coffers.
    Right. Milton Friedman is not running the show anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Can one of you military guys explain to us just exactly what the fuck is going on here? They want their personnel dead or maimed??? They blindly follow each other off of cliffs? Is this how the Nazi Party operated the camps?
    Bottom line up front. PROMOTIONS. If one disagrees with his boss, right or wrong, that individual (at the O4 level and above) is very likely to get a less than stellar evaluation. Promotions are far more competitive at O5 and above. One bad eval can push an officer out of the running for the next promotion.

Generally speaking..
    Firstly, understand that generals don't have much time to think unless the topics are relevant to positions they held at the O4 to O6 level. Majors, lieutenant colonels, and colonels think for generals and then brief generals on what to think. Retired generals (who are typically contractors) are also (unofficially) in this pool of influencers.

Steps:
    1. Generals want to please politicians and future employers (contractors).
    2. Generals give guidance to colonels, typically, with a superior officer / peer-influenced pre-selected course of action.
    3. Colonel echoes guidance to O4s and O5s.
    4. O4s, O5s, and O6s regurgitate pre-selected course of action (they "make it happen").
    5. The general is more likely to give an evaluation that states the O6 has general officer potential and also top blocks O4s and O5s.

If there is a deviation, field grade officers earn, at best, average evaluations.
    Average evaluations look really bad to promotion boards, especially as the available positions narrow.
    Service members often get 'institutionalized.'

And the thing that makes you even worse off? Refusing the injections.

*"Leaders" often follow. Even blindly off cliffs. Thinking is hard. People take the path of least resistance. (Which is why so many within my peer group took it without thinking other than "the military has made me get a lot of [sic] vaccines and I'm still okay.")
    *Threats of dishonorable discharge influenced many Soldiers and Airmen I know to take what they did not want (maybe even especially at the field grade level). When you're faced with potentially not being able to provide for your wife and children, many men will sacrifice their well-being and their pride. And when, as in my case, that threat comes from a three-star general... it's a valid threat.

I greatly appreciate this thread as I chose NOT to get injected, and this thread has provided some relatable sanity the last couple years.

To hedge against the threat, I requested retirement as soon as the injection dictate was issued August of last year. So far (and I only have a month and a half left before terminal leave), I have avoided those serious consequences (dishonorable). It changed my planned timeline by about two years, but I'm sure it will be for the best. I've really hated the culture since about 2016. The best way to get a good eval (at least in the DC area) is to grow your government program and spend more tax dollars.

Thanks, Paul. Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Thanks, Paul. Great post.
    I just want to buttress Paul's insightful post with this: It's not just orders. It's built into policy. Directives and Instructions feed down from the DoD level, then subordinate departments, then throughout guidance and regulation in the branches. Commands at different levels further craft their own policies with regard to their specific purposes, but they always point back to or include the higher policies.

"It's policy, after all..."

The discipline that is absolutely required to field a fighting force turns into a poison pill before even the vast majority of generals ever get the chance to give an order, and then it's further magnified and disseminated in the way Paul describes. It's true of the civilian arm of the military -- civilians occupy billets from above any military leadership down to the individual commands, and that's not including contractors.

starting strength coach development program
    Paul and David: Sounds like the only way to fix this really, is for enough patriotic citizens voting to elect and to hold to account patriots who take their oath seriously. In other words, we're fucked. Tell me I'm wrong (please).