starting strength gym
Page 2410 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 14101910231023602400240824092410241124122420246025102910 ... LastLast
Results 24,091 to 24,100 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    [
    ...On a different note, Jovan, this video proves another one of your hypothesis regarding JP Morgan breaking away (or at least thinking differently) from the pack.
    JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon Says Green Energy Policies Have Made the Climate Worse
    Mostly JP Morgan Chase seems to follow the woke, vaccine agenda in lockstep.
    Their abandonment of vaccine mandates, masks etc. looks more like Paypal-style backtracking.
    They donate huge amounts of money to the politicians who support leftism.
    JPMorgan Chase accused of purging accounts of conservative activists

They cancelled Kanye's extremely large accounts recently.
    I don't know what the man is going on about with "death con 3" and his claims that Kushner subverted Trump (maybe Jared was the real Qanon) are interesting.
    He got cancelled with warp speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I think the whole vaccine thing is over.
    I don't think so:
    -We have covid vaccine being combined with flu vaccine
    -There have been new regulatory approvals for vaccination in children over the past month
    -Every store is promoting the shots and boosters
    -There are ads here being played in the media every 15 minutes
    -Biden just extended the Covid health Emergency Measures
    -A slew of new, similar mrna vaccines are being moved through the approval process with shaky clinical data
    -Universities still have mandates

If you want to know what the future vaccination effort look like, watch where Gates is putting his money and in what amounts: The Gates Foundation is Researching How to Manipulate You Into Taking 'Future' COVID Vaccines.
    Bill Gates Foundation Donated $200 Million to Expand Digital ID Surveillance System
    “Use of financial incentives could be a potential tool to improve vaccine uptake...”
    Coincidentally coincides with the time Paypal decides to fine for misinformation.
    "Stimulus"-type payments may be tied to vaccination status.
    WHO releases global COVID-19 vaccination strategy update to reach unprotected

These things look like they are expanding, not going away: https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ia-2022-10-06/
    https://markets.businessinsider.com/...ren-1031800145

From the American Academy of Pediatrics updated last week:
    Given...significant decreases in adolescent immunization rates during the pandemic, and the need for rapid uptake of COVID-19 vaccines, the AAP supports co-administration of routine childhood and adolescent immunizations with COVID-19 vaccines
    Remember that flu vaccine mandates were put in place for tens of millions of American workers in the decade leading up to Covid.
    This one was probably already posted here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nfluenza-shot/

And we have this interesting piece of information I was asking about a few months ago: https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/red-c...donated-blood/

There is a big effort to tie the Covid vax in with the flu vax, with the term "flurona" now being introduced.
    There are also big predictions of a bad flu season.
    https://time.com/6213110/mrna-flu-shot-2022/

Russia has fixed the issue I found concerning last week; it is no longer requiring its mobilized military soldiers to take the Covid vax:
    https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com...ded-on-list-of

Quote Originally Posted by DaveJF View Post
    Paul and David: Sounds like the only way to fix this really, is for enough patriotic citizens voting to elect and to hold to account patriots who take their oath seriously. In other words, we're fucked. Tell me I'm wrong (please).
    I earnestly believe there are more than enough patriots and warriors left to stand up the world's most fearsome and capable military. The federal side though, will need to be paired down to a point where I don't believe it can be done without reforming it completely.

So, hard times ahead. Be as ready to rebuild as you are to protect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I think the whole vaccine thing is over.
    You say that, but:

The US Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday signed off on updated COVID-19 boosters for children as young as 5 years old. Moderna's is authorized for children as young as 6, as long as it's been at least two months since their last shot. Pfizer and BioNTech's vaccine is for kids 5 and older, at least two months after their last vaccine dose or booster shot. Both companies' new boosters for children target the dominant omicron strain causing most COVID-19 cases right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Only the criminals. On a more serious note it’s also irrelevant how many Australians do or do not have guns because there is 0 “freedom” culture. Those that do have guns are proud to follow the rules and would be the most rabid supporters of turning them in.

I don’t know about your state, but in SA there’s an awful lot of ads fearmongering about “illegal guns” and soliciting or tips to turn in your neighbours.
    No freedom culture is indisputable. As to all gun owners being keen to hand them over, it probably depends where you live. Up here it is hunting season - one of the few places you can shoot magpie geese and the hunting culture is reasonably strong for a small population. Pigs, geese, ducks.

The last few years has seen the rules around what guns you can buy (Aust-wide) soften a little - where previously the average hunter could only use single or double barrel shotguns, now you can buy lever action 5 shot 12 gauge guns. Americans will probably find that amusing (cute?), but I guess my point is that the "Australians gave up all their guns and would do it again at the drop of a hat", is something that is 'mostly true', to use factchecker terminology, but has exceptions.

I understand the handful of farmers and hunters aren't going to take on a militarised police force, so my arguments are probably moot and pedantic. Whatever.

If you remember that dude here who shot and killed an intruder and was charged with murder, he has since pleaded guilty to manslaughter and our judges are like most, out of touch with reality, so he'll be sentenced next month.

For those that couldn't get through RFK Jr's book on Fauci, there is a documentary being released next week that will be free to watch for a short period. RealAnthonyFaucimovie

Does the NY Post count as the MSM? The FBI framed Trump and saved Hunter Biden: it's time to clean house, for good

Denial is no longer possible: FBI headquarters not only pumped up the Russiagate scandal knowing none of the “evidence” held up, it then turned around to help deep-six actual evidence of Hunter Biden crimes that tainted now-President Joe ahead of the 2020 election.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I don't think so:
    -We have covid vaccine being combined with flu vaccine
    -There have been new regulatory approvals for vaccination in children over the past month
    -Every store is promoting the shots and boosters
    -There are ads here being played in the media every 15 minutes
    -Biden just extended the Covid health Emergency Measures
    -A slew of new, similar mrna vaccines are being moved through the approval process with shaky clinical data
    -Universities still have mandates
    I meant more like the society wide push for the vaccines is over. All of these things you mention are down to bureaucratic inertia. Plus, some people are really keen on injecting themselves and their kids with the stuff. The way I see it in America, if you inject, you conclusively prove you are not a Trump supporter. Slavsquat was not only wrong, but actively publishing fake news, for which he even apologized. The dude is kind of obsessed with Covid, which is good, but he reacted too quickly in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    On a different note, Jovan, this video proves another one of your hypothesis regarding JP Morgan breaking away (or at least thinking differently) from the pack.
    JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon Says Green Energy Policies Have Made the Climate Worse
    This is not my hypothesis, I essentially boosted it from Tom Luongo (I like the guy, even though he is at least 40 percent full of shit - maybe this is why I like him?). I have noticed that Jamie Dimon has taken a stand against ESG recently though, which proves Tom quite right in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Mostly JP Morgan Chase seems to follow the woke, vaccine agenda in lockstep.
    Their abandonment of vaccine mandates, masks etc. looks more like Paypal-style backtracking.
    They donate huge amounts of money to the politicians who support leftism.
    Don't mistake what I said to think that these pieces of shise have suddenly acquired a conscience. It is only INTERESTS and the calculations to attain them that drive their decisions.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B View Post
    When you're faced with potentially not being able to provide for your wife and children, many men will sacrifice their well-being and their pride.
    This is why I let them 2 shot me, I don't much care about the consequences to myself if it means my family is ok. Pride wasn't going to keep my family fed and insurance will look after them all if it all goes bad later.