starting strength gym
Page 2412 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 14121912231223622402241024112412241324142422246225122912 ... LastLast
Results 24,111 to 24,120 of 30185

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Tucker Carlson: This should be a crime -- it's dark and horrifying - YouTube

Bravo! Tucker explains the libertarian trap.

Sophists like to explain that the slippery slope is a logical fallacy. But all that means is that it's not logically necessary that Y proceed X. The slippery slope heuristic , on the other hand, is probably one of the most reliable there is. To pretend it has no power is either wilful blindness or mental retardation.

The closet exists because the mean of their behavior bell curve is populated with mentally fucked up men. The media only show's you the right side of the curve: the polite, friendly and agreeable homosexual male. The gentle neighbor in Sling Blade. That was peak pro-gay propaganda. What they don't tell you is that the rest are some of the most tortured and vindictive souls on the planet. You let them loose at your own peril.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Insurance will look after them all if it all goes bad later.
    Look into your policy if it covers vaccine related incidents.

Something BIG is happening Europe, and the WEF is winning | Redacted with Clayton Morris - YouTube

A possible silver lining. More people might be awake or at least not as drowned in the Kool-Aid than we think.
    $1.2 Billion Metaverse Horrified by Report It Only Had 38 Active Users

Well, Doug Brignole has died suddenly at the age of 62/63.
    Long time bodybuilder and health enthusiast/author.
    Stated in April on facebook that according to his research the vaccine was safe and he was getting it, and we could use him as a test.
    Two things now seem likely now...
    1) vaccine is bad
    2) he was not very good at research.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Tucker Carlson: This should be a crime -- it's dark and horrifying - YouTube

Bravo! Tucker explains the libertarian trap.

Sophists like to explain that the slippery slope is a logical fallacy. But all that means is that it's not logically necessary that Y proceed X. The slippery slope heuristic , on the other hand, is probably one of the most reliable there is. To pretend it has no power is either wilful blindness or mental retardation.

The closet exists because the mean of their behavior bell curve is populated with mentally fucked up men. The media only show's you the right side of the curve: the polite, friendly and agreeable homosexual male. The gentle neighbor in Sling Blade. That was peak pro-gay propaganda. What they don't tell you is that the rest are some of the most tortured and vindictive souls on the planet. You let them loose at your own peril.
    I have come to entirely reject the concept of the “slippery slope” in the sense that the history shows us the slope of the cliff tends toward almost vertical. Something about the idea of error having no rights. Our wiser ancestors understood this.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I see this kind of argumentation more and more frequently these days. Someone says something, then pronounces that not agreeing with him is either evil or stupid. I find the style poor.

I do agree that a lot of gay guys are weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I see this kind of argumentation more and more frequently these days. Someone says something, then pronounces that not agreeing with him is either evil or stupid. I find the style poor.
    Well I said blind or stupid, not evil. But your counter is a good one, especially when the options are in fact reasonable, since it diverts from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I have come to entirely reject the concept of the “slippery slope” in the sense that the history shows us the slope of the cliff tends toward almost vertical. Something about the idea of error having no rights. Our wiser ancestors understood this.
    I think that's what the "slippery" part covers. It's meant to illustrate how rapidly things can degenerate.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Seriously, Brave New World and 1984 were handbooks and not merely science fiction.
    Why We Should Embrace Artificial Wombs - Viterbi Conversations in Ethics

A student newspaper - “VCE”. Look at the current and past masthead to see the very narrow world of these bandana-wearing youth.

Also, that’s a unfortunate association with Dr. Viterbi, of Viterbi-decoder fame. He and Jacobs taught at UCSD. UCSD named their engineering school after Jacobs, and USC named theirs after Viterbi. Years ago, USC seemed more conservative, with UCSD playing the hippie (Sun God festival, Che Cafe, riots in earlier decades, narrow windows in the APM building to protect against chairs). UCSD still leads that way, but it’s no surprise that USC is thoroughly infected now.