starting strength gym
Page 2415 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 14151915231523652405241324142415241624172425246525152915 ... LastLast
Results 24,141 to 24,150 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Our media culture has consistently painted evil as "persecuting the minority". That is the essence of Hollywood Evil. There are a million movies about the "holocaust", but I can't think of anything notable released in my lifetime that portrayed the horrors of communism. Obviously, there is a reason for this. Does a single Holodomor movie even exist in English? And I don't mean a documentary.
    If a bunch of Ukrainians suddenly occupied high positions in hollywood, academia, and and journalism, we probably would.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Fascinating, that China has not invaded Taiwan. They must not want it very badly.
    We might see China aiming to take over one of the USs strategic chip makers sooner than later.
    Michael Burry (The Big Short) said that this is very important news going under the radar.
    Biden Hurts Xi’s Tech Ambitions by Targeting Chinese Residents, Green Card Holders Running Chinese Chip Firms

And this is a short Zeihan clip explaining the magnitude of this decision ( albeit with his personal take.)
    China and Semiconductors - YouTube

People are such gullible fools.

In the video clip shared online, the Pfizer executive accurately states that studies of the vaccine’s effect on virus transmission from person to person were not performed during the original clinical trials of the company’s vaccine.

At the time governments were negotiating advance purchases of vaccine in 2020, the European Medicines Agency had already laid out requirements for an application for conditional marketing authorization of a COVID-19 vaccine, clinical trials were underway, and tests to show the vaccine prevented onward transmission were not required of any vaccine maker.

In a presentation later that year (here), the EMA listed vaccine benefits that clinical trials were intended to demonstrate (slide 8), which included only safety and at least 50% efficacy against “symptomatic disease” (here).

The same presentation slide describes “Other benefits likely uncertain at approval and only clearer after the vaccine is used” to include the vaccine’s “long term protection,” “prevention of infection (asymptomatic cases),” and “prevention of virus transmission in the community - needs specific studies post-approval necessary to show.”

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration laid out similar expectations for vaccine trials in June of 2020, and did not require data regarding the effect on virus transmission. (here)

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    If a bunch of Ukrainians suddenly occupied high positions in hollywood, academia, and and journalism, we probably would.
    Why would you assume that they'd regard communism any less than the current occupiers of high positions in media do and have for the last 100+ years?

People are such gullible fools.
    IMG-20221017-WA0009.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    JAYSUS! So it wasn't just for the cell reception. Or to kill your keeds. It was to paint you for missile strikes! Why bother using the phone that's in your pocket, when they can use the nanobots in your skin. And ofc, it's to get the ones who complied, they're the ones worth shooting rockets at!

sMoKeY, we aren't War criminal loving, religiously motivated nut bags! You aRe Da Sheeps. We smart enough not to let the government blow us up with bio targeted missiles!

Imagine checking back to see if, transparent, ego motivated, acts of revenge on civilians might have slightly swayed your opinion. Nope "the vax got tracers in it." Fucking amazing.
    The only information this reply communicates is that you got very triggered by my post.

Fascinating, that China has not invaded Taiwan. They must not want it very badly.

Here's a piece from Reuters. Despite their hedging in the copy, the links they post here are quite informative: Fact Check-Preventing transmission never required for COVID vaccines’ initial approval; Pfizer vax did reduce transmission of early variants | Reuters

Yes, the COVID trial run told them what they needed to know. Bumping this:
    Coach, I think the climate pandemic will make the coof pandemic pale in comparison. Where I live the temperature varies around 120 degrees throughout the year. It seems like people have forgotten this is what always happens here, and is somehow now a global climate change issue.

I don't think the climate narrative can be stopped at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Why would you assume that they'd regard communism any less than the current occupiers of high positions in media do and have for the last 100+ years?
    You're being funny here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    You're being funny here, right?
    I guess I was answering sarcasm with incredulity?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I Warned You; Now You May Well Pay - Karl Denninger
    Laser guided bio-missiles are now a real possibility. We have no idea if such missiles exists, or if anyone seriously wants to use one. But if you are vaccinated, there is a glowing red dot marking you as a target for such a weapon. Honestly, it's hard for me to feel very horrified by this, especially after being treated like a subhuman marked for removal from society just last year.
    If someone were to make one, I wonder if they'd design it to make the probability of death increase exponentially with the number of boosters you took. That would at least seem a little more fair.
    Where did this 80% fatal claim for the BU chimeric gain of function Covid come from?
    I won't believe it unless there happens to be irrefutable data backing up the claim.
    Won't they just start telling everyone they need to get the updated booster to be safe from it?

There probably are ways to target the vaccinated population with bioweapons, but I don't think this is the metaphorical laser-guided biomissile.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    JAYSUS! So it wasn't just for the cell reception. Or to kill your keeds. It was to paint you for missile strikes! Why bother using the phone that's in your pocket, when they can use the nanobots in your skin. And ofc, it's to get the ones who complied, they're the ones worth shooting rockets at!
    sMoKeY, we aren't War criminal loving, religiously motivated nut bags! You aRe Da Sheeps. We smart enough not to let the government blow us up with bio targeted missiles!
    Imagine checking back to see if, transparent, ego motivated, acts of revenge on civilians might have slightly swayed your opinion. Nope "the vax got tracers in it." Fucking amazing.
    Did any of this sound reasonable or logical in your head before you decided to jump to wild conclusions based on the headline of an article you didn't read and started ham-fistedly typing away?
    I can see why you would be able to relate with that paranoid-schizophrenic dwarf, Zelensky.