starting strength gym
Page 2419 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14191919231923692409241724182419242024212429246925192919 ... LastLast
Results 24,181 to 24,190 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Or maybe they won't. I'd be happy if they just started doing autopsies.
    Agreed 100%.

Many of the people who go through the mask on/off ritual in restaurants think they've found a loophole to the rules. They think it's a little victory. They see things differently than us. They have both feet in the Soviet regime. They have accepted it and are trying to find a way around every law they don't agree with, while publicly accepting the authority of the law.

This is the point at which society as a whole becomes decidedly low trust, in the Soviet style. To thrive in this envronment, one must become a Pharisee.

I don't know who Katie Hopkins is, but this a treat to watch

Adam Sosnick Gets WRECKED By Katie Hopkins - YouTube

Or maybe they won't. I'd be happy if they just started doing autopsies.
    Steve Kirsch: Dr Ryan Cole is the only pathologist in the US willing to test for the vaccine "fingerprints"

In autopsies he has performed of deaths proximal to the 2nd mRNA vaccination, Dr Ryan Cole (pathologist) is finding spike proteins in the heart, liver and brain BUT there is no nucleocapsid present. "If you have negative nucleocapsid and positive spike protein, then the highest probability is it is spike induced from a vaccine deposition."

And, Dr Cole also points out that there’s been no animal or human study that answers the question....When does the spike protein cease to be produced after mRNA vaccination?

-----

It seems like they chose the wrong protein to target because the spike protein turned out to be cytotoxic. Teaching one's cells to grow cytotoxic proteins sounds like a really bad idea. Wouldn't you choose a more benign Covid protein to target with your mRNA vaccine? You know...a protein that doesn't make you sick?

Quote Originally Posted by vkp78 View Post

Who is this little turd?

Who is this little turd?
    Valuetainment ( the Joe Rogan lite , " we will comment on anything" type of podcast) is hosted by Patrick Ben David ( center right) . Regular co hosts are Adam Sosnick (leans left obviously) and Thomas Ellsworth ( right leaning). Background of all 3 are in finance and still seem to be doing very well
    The short clips are usually worth the watch

Interesting because it involves a firearm and self-defense, which we speak about a lot here.

As far as I understand it, guy whips out a gun during a "disagreement" with a store owner - something about a certain brand of cigars. Firefighter intervenes, gun is taken up by the guy's female friend, and she shoots the firefighter dead.

Kansas City judges rules the shooting self-defence.

Is it as clear cut as this, or is KC sending a political message?

https://twitter.com/KcDiscover/statu...ZOd6BKOUdJzEzg

Quote Originally Posted by vkp78 View Post

She asked for it, she got it. Reminds me of a Sydney Powell, just smoke and mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is the point at which society as a whole becomes decidedly low trust, in the Soviet style. To thrive in this envronment, one must become a Pharisee.
    We're already there. People don't help people being attacked in subways for numerous reasons that could see the good deed blow up in their faces. Many of them relate to social media and journalism. Some dipshit only fires up his phone camera when you get involved, and suddenly, you trying to interrupt violence becomes some asshole journalist trying to make like you're the instigator in front of a national audience. We've already been conditioned not to feel okay having friendly conversations with strangers. I observed this in myself over a decade ago when an elderly man I didn't know started having a pleasant conversation about the weather with me while I was taking a breather outside. I noticed my first instinct was to think "what's up with this guy?" But then, I had another thought, "what is up with me that I find this so off-putting?" From some generational point, it seems like we've been conditioned to just regard everyone around us as potential enemies.