starting strength gym
Page 2421 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 14211921232123712411241924202421242224232431247125212921 ... LastLast
Results 24,201 to 24,210 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Smith Says She’ll End Alberta Health Services’ Partnership With World Economic Forum Smith Says She’ll End Alberta Health Services’ Partnership With World Economic Forum
    I told you the WEF would start to be wound down. The Aussies are ahead of the curve for once. They need the next globohomo flagship to be PC and stuff, run by a trans something instead of an old Nazi, with a cheerful black lesbian instead of a Jewish gay misanthrope as the main ideologue.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    First-world-peloton-like problems.

You are now finally paying a just price for your privilege.

Green costs what it costs, and wants what it wants.
    This seems to be the "plan."

I had a very difficult time enduring the insanity of the coof plandemic. I'm not sure I can take what the green new deal and the WEF has in store for us plebes now.

I'm that quiet man who just wants to be left alone. Pretty soon I may have nothing left to lose. That's a bad formula...

Anyone who works this hard should easily win the election over Warnock. Maybe they could do a run off with a good old game of sports ball and see who's willing to take the hits for their constituents and keep battling on.

Herschel Walker's "PHYSICAL FREAK" Career Highlights! | NFL Legends - YouTube

I commented a year ago that spike proteins have been known to be cytotoxic for decades.

This was not ignorance at play. It was an attempt to make a spike protein that could trigger an immune response but did not possess known problems.

It’s a good idea from a biotech theoretical pov. Things like this are what biotech does.

It’s one of those things that would definitely need to go through a rigorous schedule of animal, pre-clinical and clinical trials. So we would likely know within a decade.

Oh, wait...

Whether she is authentic or not is irrelevant. The fact that this is being discussed in the open is a huge step forward.
    Alberta Premier Danielle Smith Takes Some Shots at Klaus Schwab & the WEF

Xi Jinping's vulgar display of power - and its target - was intended specifically for you and me. - YouTube

The COVID vaccines are adversely affecting women's reproductive health

Cardiology with Dr. Aseem Malhotra - YouTube

The NY Supreme Court is ordering the reinstatement of all fired employees who weren't vaccinated and also ordering them to receive back pay.
    https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbe...==&system=prod

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I told you the WEF would start to be wound down. The Aussies are ahead of the curve for once. They need the next globohomo flagship to be PC and stuff, run by a trans something instead of an old Nazi, with a cheerful black lesbian instead of a Jewish gay misanthrope as the main ideologue.
    I still think "MAGA" and other "populist" type conservative movements are the next thing they are going to put their minds to corrupting.

The vaccination mandate for City employees was not just about safety and public health; it was about compliance.
    This quote is not from Rippetoe, but rather the New York State Supreme Court, in today’s termination of said mandate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    The NY Supreme Court is ordering the reinstatement of all fired employees who weren't vaccinated and also ordering them to receive back pay.
    https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbe...==&system=prod
    This is an interesting development. Let's see how the highly intelligent electorate of NY reacts to this in two weeks.

__________________________________________________ _______

And the Brits seem to be slowly awakening: Most children who think they’re transgender are just going through a ‘phase’, says NHS

And look at this very good example of COVID propaganda:

Ivermectin — once touted as a Covid treatment by conservatives — doesn't improve recovery much, clinical trial finds

It was "touted" as a treatment by "conservatives," you see.

Second bit (just under an hour) of The Real Anthony Fauci movie is out.

You have to register with an email address to view. Free for next couple of days.

First part was on Rumble initially, but not sure it is anymore.

Well, maybe there is hope for Michigan. I never heard of Tudor Dixon before a few months ago, but she stands her ground while acknowledging We the People.

I saw most of tonight's debate between Whitmer and Dixon. My first observation was the moderator from Lansing Michigan was impeccably polite and non partisan. Pretty rare these days.

Dixon seemed really focused and confident, while Whitmer appeared to be nervous and playing the usual lib gaslighting script and not selling it very well.

The Debate for Governor: Dixon and Whitmer sling mud amid questions about abortion, schools, crime - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    realclearpolitics.com

People are starting to realize that the collapse of the American border is not an accident. It can’t be. When the vice president of the United States says the border is “secure” at the same time that illegal border crossings have surged to more than a million a year, then one of two things must be true.

Either the vice president and the rest of the Biden administration have to be delusional, or they are lying. And while there is plenty of evidence that President Biden is cognitively challenged, there is no reason to believe that he or his handlers are out of touch with reality.

So they must be lying. But why? A lie is usually told to cover up some kind of bad behavior, some unacknowledged guilt or secretive misdeeds. Yet if there were an ulterior motive behind the Democratic policy of importing millions of unvetted immigrants into the interior of the country, what could it possibly be?

Unfortunately, there was no way to determine what the Biden administration was up to – until now. Two weeks ago, we learned that Biden’s Secretary of State Antony Blinken is actively engaged in a campaign to break down all barriers between the United States and Mexico. In other words, the huge influx of Mexicans and other foreigners across the U.S. border is just the first stage in a globalist effort to blur the lines between not just the United States and Mexico, but also Canada.
    Post-jab prion disease case history in Sunnyvale, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The Aussies are ahead of the curve for once.
    There has been some big protests in Australia the past couple of months. It does appear that more Aussies are getting fed up. The Aussie Cossack has a huge grass roots following.
    Colonel Bosi's POWERFUL "Russia is NOT our Enemy!" speech - YouTube

Senator Rennick's HISTORIC Ukraine-Russia speech! #WinToThePeople - YouTube