starting strength gym
Page 2425 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14251925232523752415242324242425242624272435247525252925 ... LastLast
Results 24,241 to 24,250 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    1. Hey it happens!

2. Hey, It's happening enough that the statistics have noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    eu-approves-effective-ban-new-fossil-fuel-cars-2035

Spilt my coffee this morning. What in the actual f*ck!?
    Great, now real cars are on a trajectory to cost as much as electric ones. This arbitrary sabotage of the more effective technologies and energy should be obvious to everyone at this point. Gas is going up because their stupid choices have made it go up. When you attack an industry's future it does not gain investment and in fact loses it. The loss in money causes it to have to raise prices. This is such basic shit.

Wanted to post an experience I had with a neurologist yesterday.
    Have had Covid 3 times: Oct '21, Feb '22, and 3 weeks ago. After the first bout it seemed as if every ailment I had ever dealt with in my life resurfaced, pain, fatigue, depression, anxiety, asthma, high bp, and neuropathic pain in lower extremities.
    Scheduled an appointment to discuss the neuropathy with no other expectation. Upon triage the doctor shifted focus to long haul covid asking me if I had the vaccine, I said no, her response was, " good". She followed up with you didnt take horse paste did you? Haha...I said yes..she said "great" and then explained the case she has experienced in her clinic of parkinsons and als directly linked to vax..but this data doesnt count as it is anecdotal right?
    Anyway, had labs done, schedule nerve study. She did prescribe ivermectin and steriod in hopes of beating back long haul symptoms. What she said when she prescribed the ivermectin shocked the hell out of me... She said, I am going to send the Ivermectin script to a compounding pharmacy to " keep people out of it." What the fuck? So.......either she is a crazy consipiracy lady like me or we are already fucked right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I gave up on this guy when he put up the please mask up poster. I cannot abide maskers.
    He took that sign down a while ago. After his interview with Tess Lawrie it appears that he started to have more engagement with professionals from her circle. Not long after that time, he took down his sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    1. Hey it happens!

2. Hey, It's happening enough that the statistics have noticed.
    As the old saying goes: Different Strokes for different folks!

Dr. Peter McCullough is being progressively stripped of his medical credentials

Summary: If you thought you could trust what is published in medical journals, you might want to reconsider your position.
    ---------
    China's Economy is 60% Smaller Than We Thought - YouTube

It sounds like McCullough did not step down, yet the journal says he did.

If that's the way it happened, Pete is being cheerfully airbrushed out of existence.

Prof Shmuel Shapira on How Israel Became the Lab of the World.

Ep 7 - The Third Opinion - Prof Shmuel Shapira & the Pandemic Circus 27_10_2022 - The Third Opinion Uncensored - Omny.fm
    In this podcast we interview Professor Shmuel Shapira who was the Director General of the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR) between 2013 and 2021. He is the founder and head of the Department of Military Medicine of the Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine and IDF Medical Corps, and Senior Research Fellow at the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism (ICT) at Reichman University in Israel.

Under his leadership, the IIBR was given the task to quickly develop a Covid vaccine commencing on January 1 2020. The IIBR commenced this task using an engineered virus on Merck's previously demonstrated to be safe platform used for Ebola.

Unfortunately, the task did not go to plan. There was a sudden and unexplained pivot by Israeli leadership towards making an undisclosed deal with Pfizer so that Israel would become the lab of the world and be the first to recevie the experimental gene based mRNA vaccine.

Contrary to assumptions the vaccine was NOT being tracked for any safety signals or adverse events for the first 12 months. This was the critical time to identify concerning safety signals that could have been shared with the rest of the world. Instead the opposite happened. Doctors were encouraged to ignore the tracking and reporting of adverse events of vaccine induced harm. Harm to Israeli citizens was censored in the Israeli media, the doctors and health professionals misinformed and harmed citizens gaslit or denied voice.

The tragedy of this story is that many countries were looking towards Israel for the critical whole country Pfizer safety data. It was expected Israel research science could be trusted.

From this interview Prof Shapira makes it clear that there was no collected data to share. There was no one to report to. There was no follow up system in place. In contrast, if Plan A had gone ahead, the highly respected IIBR would have completed the critical task of creating a safe and effective vaccine for Israel. They would have ensured the data was transparent, adverse events tracked and that the vaccine was one which was truly safety and effective so benefits outweighed the harms for anyone receiving it. The consequences of these major gaps (informed consent, adverse event data, lack of transparency around evidence of harms, etc) is yet to be measured. The impact of adverse events on otherwise healthy younger citizens will take years or decades to know.

------
    Craig Kelly:
    By transforming the Victorian Police Force into his own private militia, and using it to bash and shoot those that opposed his rule with rubber bullets - Daniel Andrews has destroyed a vital thread of society; the respect of police by the general community.

The harm that Andrews has done to Victoria will take decades to repair.

Top cop 'concerned' by jump in police resignations
    ------

ADL warns of “dire consequences” for Elon Musk if he lets Trump, Alex Jones, Steve Bannon and a bunch of other people back on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...cAOzOpw5QGyLkw

"Dire consequences"? It's almost like they WANT to prove the insane-sounding rapper/fashion designer was right all along.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Top cop 'concerned' by jump in police resignations

“Our attrition rate is higher than we’d like but that’s not unlike any other police jurisdiction in Australia and overseas,” he told Neil Mitchell.

Mr Patton says staff who stayed in the force longer than they intended to due to COVID-19 partially explains the high attrition rate.
    He hopes that's what it is. But what if some of those cops who resigned are actual human beings and regretted their actions? Is that even possible?