COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2432

starting strength gym
Page 2432 of 2555 FirstFirst ... 1432193223322382242224302431243224332434244224822532 ... LastLast
Results 24,311 to 24,320 of 25548

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #24311
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South of France
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    • starting strength seminar april 2023
    • starting strength seminar june 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    PCR and antigen tests are all proporietary, plus mostly sourced from China, as I guess are the machines that are used to run tests on
    This doesn't seem relevant to the content linked. The link references in an extensive way an article that claims that appropriate use of a PCR procedure that was established back in 2003 (during the first SARS outbreak) would have provided more accurate results than the one that was actually used for SARS-Cov-2.
    The flaws of that procedure were extensively discussed in another report, which goes back to November 2020, and I think was already mentioned in this thread: Review report Corman-Drosten et al. Eurosurveillance 2020 – CORMAN-DROSTEN REVIEW REPORT

    (In a nut nutshell, the PCR procedure used was not specific enough, in the sense that it could match fragments of genetic material that could also be found in viruses other than Sars-Cov-2. It also admitted an excessive cycle threshold, a feature that has been discussed extensively)

    Of course the bottom line doesn't change; the numbers were not reliable, and the decisions based upon them were not as sound as they were purported to be.


    IPB

  2. #24312
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    50,559

    Default

    Nice little summaries like this are becoming more common. They help organize our data.

    Why I Am Voting Republican

  3. #24313
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Nice little summaries like this are becoming more common. They help organize our data.

    Why I Am Voting Republican
    You had me at hello…

  4. #24314
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    This doesn't seem relevant to the content linked. The link references in an extensive way an article that claims that appropriate use of a PCR procedure that was established back in 2003 (during the first SARS outbreak) would have provided more accurate results than the one that was actually used for SARS-Cov-2.
    The flaws of that procedure were extensively discussed in another report, which goes back to November 2020, and I think was already mentioned in this thread: Review report Corman-Drosten et al. Eurosurveillance 2020 – CORMAN-DROSTEN REVIEW REPORT

    (In a nut nutshell, the PCR procedure used was not specific enough, in the sense that it could match fragments of genetic material that could also be found in viruses other than Sars-Cov-2. It also admitted an excessive cycle threshold, a feature that has been discussed extensively)

    Of course the bottom line doesn't change; the numbers were not reliable, and the decisions based upon them were not as sound as they were purported to be.


    IPB
    I think the late Mr. Mullis would agree with this assessment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Nice little summaries like this are becoming more common. They help organize our data.

    Why I Am Voting Republican
    With what I've learned recently about Tudor Dixon who's running for Michigan Governor, I'm ready to vote for her, and break my own self imposed rule of not trusting either party and never voting again. However, Big Gretch shut our state down hard. I remember two months into the coof plandemic she had prohibited the sale of garden seeds and garden supplies in the only big box stores that were "allowed" to remain open. It only got worse from there, by a lot.

    Question is, should I bother to reinstate my voter registration or just show up to vote without it and see what happens?

  5. #24315
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    2,958

    Default

    A very lengthy post on a lawsuit working its way through the courts on an expedited basis:

    Bombshell Court Order Outlines Proven Government/Big Tech Censorship - UncoverDC

    "To summarize, we learned Friday that Anthony Fauci, the State Department, CISA, the CDC, the White House and other government organizations have each engaged in unconstitutional, and quite frankly, Orwellian behavior, and it has been proven (not alleged, proven) that they have acted in this manner. Some gems? The head of CISA has designated your THOUGHTS as “critical infrastructure” within the United States government, and the Census Bureau got involved with tracking down people posting what the ministry of truth considers “Mis, dis, or Mal-information.” CISA is calling your thoughts “Cognitive Infrastructure,” and the Census Bureau is somehow assisting the government with censoring facts it doesn’t like."
    ...
    "This lawsuit has already proven and exposed a wide ranging conspiracy to censor Americans for what government considers “wrong-think.” They shroud it in noble causes, they pretend it is for the greater good SOMETIMES, but there is legitimately no time, ever, especially under the God given rights protected by the Constitution, that our government can do this."

  6. #24316
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Say hello to the newest trans frontier: "Trans-disability" - Not the Bee

    Jorund Viktoria Alme is able-bodied, but uses a wheelchair "almost all the time" because he identifies as a woman who is paralyzed.
    Now he just needs to find a doctor who will help him transition to paralyzed.

  7. #24317
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    50,559

    Default

    Do you Stand With Ukraine??? I sure do!!! I Stand with Ukraine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Finland Says Ukraine Arms Ending Up In Hands Of Criminal Gangs |

    The very best people are in charge.

  8. #24318
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Say hello to the newest trans frontier: "Trans-disability" - Not the Bee



    Now he just needs to find a doctor who will help him transition to paralyzed.
    Not necessary. A more authentic path would be through the Ukrainian Foreign Legion.

    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Â…

    Question is, should I bother to reinstate my voter registration or just show up to vote without it and see what happens?
    Show up, and just identify as a voter. (Overplayed, I know.)

  9. #24319
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    It appears that what we went through was just another rehearsal according to this theory.
    Jim Rickards - Road to Ruin - Animated Book Summary - YouTube

  10. #24320
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    369

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Nice little summaries like this are becoming more common. They help organize our data.

    Why I Am Voting Republican
    Great compilation but if a dude as old as the author thinks the solution is to vote republican he’s a fucking idiot.
    “Conservatism” is not a coherent political ideology and can never solve problems in society.

    https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...50321783001088

    Just in case you need another summary of whether or not to let it go.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •