starting strength gym
Page 2433 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 14331933233323832423243124322433243424352443248325332933 ... LastLast
Results 24,321 to 24,330 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    J&J to buy heart pump maker Abiomed in $16.6 billion deal

Now, fancy that!

Exhibit A. Years ago, she wrote some excellent material about a wide range of subjects. Very useful and valuable information. Then, something changed. She succumbed to her own mysticisms. It is outrageous that she is now asking for forgiveness without so much as apologizing, let alone making amends. Even so, bad ideas outwit themselves. Those who took one too many jabs will suffer the consequences. They cannot avoid reality. What's the worst that happens? They die. No one has to kill them. They're simply gone, and the rest of us live on. Those who were hypocrites will also be exposed and they will suffer whatever the consequences are of that. Meanwhile, the unjabbed will reap the benefits of their decisions, just like the strong reap the benefits of their own hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Do you Stand With Ukraine??? I sure do!!! I Stand with Ukraine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finland Says Ukraine Arms Ending Up In Hands Of Criminal Gangs |

The very best people are in charge.
    Rip,
    As long as the arms producers and dealers are paid (by US taxpayers) does it really matter where the arms go? Besides, the biker gangs are probably just Polish/Ukrainian Army Reservists waiting to be called in to action. I understand that Ukraine is raising the draft age to 60. Now that will certainly turn the tide on the battlefield!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post

Now, fancy that!
    My GOD. This inhuman scum should be hunted down with dogs and beaten to death with bats.

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    As long as the arms producers and dealers are paid (by US taxpayers) does it really matter where the arms go?
    Should matter to the Gun Control lobby, but they seem to be ignoring this.

The funeral business is Booming! I wonder why?
    The funeral business is booming. And not because of Covid

Denninger: Not Dangerous Once -- Doubly So in [Market-Ticker-Nad] This one is really ugly.

The claim of "the jabs stop you from getting it" was rapidly turned into horsecrap and then Birx and others admitted they knew it before the jabbing started. That is, they knew they lied and didn't care. This, of course, left open the possibility that it wasn't just worthless but that it would prove harmful to your immune profile down the road and Birx knew that too. You, for your part, have steadfastly refused to insist on prosecution and, if not forthcoming, to take care of business yourself. Heh, I get it, nobody wants to admit they got conned, especially when the person doing it has admitted they knew damn well they were lying and didn't give a crap.

But now the data is in fact worse; it shows that exactly the same dynamic that has played out in animals repeatedly over decades occurred again, this time in humans with the doses given. That is, within a few months you become MORE LIKELY to be hospitalized or DIE if you took the jab than if you did not.
    Again, we knew as early as the spring of 2020 that in a natural Covid infection the virus only got into the circulation in very severe and fatal cases. This finding was not a surprise; the body has multiple, layered defenses to invasion of the circulation and those defenses are why animals have survived from an evolutionary standpoint, as systemic and disseminated disease has a high probability of killing the animal in question.

This, in turn was why I was laser-focused on early treatment attempts -- whether they worked or not, if they were unlikely to harm they should have all been tried and left on the table for anyone to try, even without evidence, because so long as the disease does not get into the circulation it is almost-certain you will recover and be ok. If it does get into the circulation the odds go up on a near-vertical basis you're going to get fucked straight into a pine box.

However, any injection into the body will, in every single case, result in some of the material injected winding up in the circulation. Once we knew the spike was pathogenic, and again we knew this in December of 2020 before the jabs, we also knew that circulatory and cardio-pulmonary damage was extremely likely with any attempt at an injected product that contained or induced the production of spike protein.

This study now adds neurological damage to cardiac and circulatory damage that now is known to be inevitable and universal when one is "vaccinated" against Covid, in every case, varying only in degree but not whether injury occurs.

To those who took these injections without waiting for this information to be developed, which takes time: You did a stupid thing and if you wind up severely screwed or dead as a result sometimes doing stupid things wins you a stupid prize.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I may not be religious, but I do think the Christian tenet of forgiving those who have wronged you is a good thing, even objectively useful to keeping a society full of constantly-fucking-up humans functioning.
    Even in the Christian tradition there's a concept of repentance and punishment. Forgiveness isn't a replacement of those.
    I'm not Christian. My moral code has very little in the way of a demand for forgiveness. In the old days, even among the peaceful there was recompense when a wrong was done. Indeed, it is that idea of recompense that kept the society functioning. Otherwise, there is no trust- no social contract. If all I have to do is beg forgiveness after wrongdoing what is the justice system for?
    "I'm sorry" when said in a meaningful sense is powerful. This is not that.
    They broke the social contract in a major way. They destroyed businesses, life savings, people died alone. If we are to have no recompense, no justice, then I say we no longer have a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Say hello to the newest trans frontier: "Trans-disability" - Not the BeeNow he just needs to find a doctor who will help him transition to paralyzed.
    Falls in line with my theory ( Men in Women's Sports ) that these people just don't want to be grown ups. If they wanted to be paralyzed there's ways to do that. They don't want that. They just want to pretend in a fun way.

My dear aunt is under hospice care at her home. Going to see her again tomorrow morning. She is a kind woman with a keen, sharp sense of humor like I've never seen before.

So glad my family didn't ever succumb to the statewide bans on holiday gatherings and mandates during the plandemic. No one ever asked about who's vaxxed or not. I've enjoyed my aunt's company for as long as I remember.,

She's 97 years old and I hope to see her again tomorrow.