starting strength gym
Page 2441 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14411941234123912431243924402441244224432451249125412941 ... LastLast
Results 24,401 to 24,410 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    You guys are far too critical. The fake right wing pundits were leading people on into thinking the big red wave was coming. There was no proof for these claims other than polling (polling is fake). What you guys needed in order for the country not to disintegrate was a hung HOR, which you got. It was ludicrous to believe anything more was possible given the fact that the US is under a fairly overt occupation regime.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Not being pithy, but what did everyone expect would happen? I don't see much that's bad news from the election cycle. States that were problems were still obvious problems. States like Florida showed a significant difference in outcomes after passing (and enforcing) election laws. The demographics are just coming out, but seem to provide a robust picture that contrasts everything well within diverse populations across the country. I think you guys don't recognize how difficult it is to change minds on a large scale, and certainly in a way that goes against basic human nature (seeking safety and comfort).

Sure, not everything got fixed overnight, but that's never how it works. If managed correctly going forward, this is a tremendous positive change in momentum in the direction we desire (decency, morality, common sense). This is good news because it points to the potential to meaningfully make lasting social and political changes.
    David said it better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I didn't even bother checking the results last night. I didn't predicted anything. I just didn't care. It doesn't really matter to me at this point. We are past that. Perhaps if a genuine strongman arrived, I'd vote for him to kick these people's teeth in. But short of that, I'm done.
    This is the intelligent conclusion, anyway. Vote for De Santis, Boris Johnson or Rishi Sunak and you get the same thing. The Republican and Conservative parties need to die. Quickly.

wendell talks about the origins of Ron Desantis to Nick Fuentes and PaulTown (election stream clip) - YouTube

The names and connections check out.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    This is the intelligent conclusion, anyway. Vote for De Santis, Boris Johnson or Rishi Sunak and you get the same thing. The Republican and Conservative parties need to die. Quickly.

wendell talks about the origins of Ron Desantis to Nick Fuentes and PaulTown (election stream clip) - YouTube

The names and connections check out.
    Noted. Also breaking news, there are idiots who will watch a livestream of Nick Fuentes. Great news all around.

Interesting podcast on an alternative psychological explanation for the popular Covid response: fear addiction (narcotic effect) vs. mass psychosis

Interviewee is Mark McDonald M.D.: Mark McDonald, M.D.

Ponder:

The Patrick Coffin Show | Interviews with influencers | Commentary about culture | Tools for transformation: #309: Stop Your Fear Addiction—Dr. Mark McDonald on Apple Podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And every time an opportunity like this comes along, I fall for it like a little baby child, hoping that what's right actually matters in this terminally fucked-up country we have made. I didn't learn from the most graphic lesson imaginable: 90% of the population wearing diapers on their faces because they were just happily doing what they were told. Pennsylvania's new Senator is the whole thing in microcosm. We are sheep. We are not a free people, and this long experiment has come to a close. Gentlemen and ladies, we tried, but there aren't enough of us. California has won.
    We have to realize that Republicans and Democrats are 2 sides of the same corrupt and criminal coin. They don't represent the people. They represent themselves, their self-interests and lining their own pockets. A career politician is akin to a career criminal. Republicans are at best controlled opposition at worst criminals. There is no difference between the 2 parties.
    Never get to excited about any of them. You will be let down. Rand Paul, Desantis, Gabbard...even Tucker! Most of them are products of Klaus Schwab's young leaders program. Realize it is all a show.

The idea that you can just drive round in a van collecting ballots from people and then deliver them at a time and place of your choosing is one of those rare things that as an australian I can look at and think what the fuck are you doing.

That being said with the explosion in diverse candidates here in local elections combined with low turnout we'll be getting it soon if not already as one of them is going to work out it's a great way to win elections.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Not being pithy, but what did everyone expect would happen? .
    I was expecting a deep red sweep. Both houses. It happened to Clinton, a correction of his runaway leftism. It led to the contract for America era and a prosperous 6 yrs. It happened to Obama over two terms as a check to the ACA and an economy that wouldn’t grow. And, it happened to Trump, who ran things well, but he basically was dismissed for being an asshole.

Now given Biden, Kamala and Pelosi, a potato, a carrot , and a sour pickle, the pattern should have been repeated.

I don’t think there is much positive coming out of this midterm. It’s mostly bad news.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Rip, per your request:
    COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events
    Attached Images Attached Images

starting strength coach development program
    Conservative Treehouse: DeSantis Megadonor, Billionaire Head of Citadel Investments Ken Griffin, Explains Why He Purchased Ron DeSantis for 2024 and What He Expects from His Investment

DeSantis' net worth is approximately $320,000. He will be easily controlled by DC's lawfare weaponry. That's why he's being promoted over Trump by the establishment (on both sides).

I don't watch TV, but I'm guessing the theme is: midterm failure is Trump's fault. Truth is, Republicans could very well control both the house and senate. The "Failure" is many crazy MAGA types have been installed all over the country and DC is freaking out.