starting strength gym
Page 2467 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 14671967236724172457246524662467246824692477251725672967 ... LastLast
Results 24,661 to 24,670 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    [url=https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=247500]Also Ironically enough in that clip he posted with Mccoy giving the pill to the random lady. Notice the blind obedience. Some random dude in scrubs handed her a pill and told her to take it, and she did without hesitation.
    Well, she did seem pretty wrecked and not all there. She probably thought it was some kinda pain pill. I wonder what Dr. McCoy would say confronted with today's modern medical madness? He's my favorite character in all of Star Trek.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    … He's my favorite character in all of Star Trek.
    “Bones” is great. The internet tells me that nickname is a callback to the Civil War surgeons who amputated many limbs, who were called “Sawbones”.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This was a great advice, I'm enjoying the book and this guy was hilarious at times.
    One of his quotes:

"There are, of course, women who spend a great deal of time denouncing and reviling men, but these are certainly not genuine man-haters; they are simply women who have done their utmost to snare men, and failed. Of such sort are the majority of inflammatory suffragettes of the sex-hygiene and birth-control species.
    The rigid limitation of offspring, in fact, is chiefly advocated by women who run no more risk of having unwilling motherhood forced upon them than so many mummies of the Tenth Dynasty"

A historical and relevant article of how the SPR came to be and it's importance for US and global stability.
    Thread by @DoombergT on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

Life insurance payouts hit record 100BILLION last year - up by a quarter from 2019 | Daily Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Well, she did seem pretty wrecked and not all there. She probably thought it was some kinda pain pill. I wonder what Dr. McCoy would say confronted with today's modern medical madness? He's my favorite character in all of Star Trek.
    McCoy is intentionally a criticism of the modern world, not just of the 23rd century but of any era and situation he finds himself placed into. He complains about being "drafted," expects, nay demands, that Nurse Chappel doesn't get in his way now that she is an M.D., and that he hates that sickbay had been turned into a computer center by engineers who "love to change things" in The Motion Picture. He brings Romulan ale, i.e., moonshine, and reading glasses to Kirk in The Wrath of Khan.

That scene in The Voyage Home is just such a throw back jab. It's a scene out of Marcus Welby, M.D. and plays against the next scene in the emergency room where Chekov is about to have his head drilled into by cold, sterile 20th century surgeons, called "medievalists" by Bones.

No, it's not a criticism of the compliant public, but of the detached medical profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    So, what do you guys think about this Balenciaga shit? Lotta Volkova: The Devil Styles Balenciaga - The American Conservative
    Babylon Bee: Celebrities Cut Ties With Balenciaga After MyPillow Spotted In Photo Shoot | Babylon Bee

So, what do you guys think about this Balenciaga shit? Lotta Volkova: The Devil Styles Balenciaga - The American Conservative
    Same old, same old. Homosexuality and pedophilia are inexorably linked. The glorification of the former will eventually lead to acceptance of the latter. The old "pioneers" were more open about the connection:

Gay rights activist Harry Hay wearing a "NAMBLA Walks With Me" sign.

More recently, here is Princeton "bioethicist" Peter Singer refusing to condemn pederasty (at 3:00), since he hasn't seen evidence that it is harmful to a ten year old. Apparently this guy needs "academic studies" to know sodomizing a kid is wrong. This is what passes for "ethics" in Weimerica. Our institutions are rotten to the core with this stuff, which is why there was such a tremendous media freakout over Pizzagate. People can quibble over details, but the bigger picture did in fact expose our elite's sick reality. Peter Singer and his ilk deserve nothing but the rope.

----

Canadian retailer Simons promotes assisted suicide in new ad campaign

This commercial is awfully white. Where is all the diversity?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    This was a great advice, I'm enjoying the book and this guy was hilarious at times.
    One of his quotes:
    Mr. Mencken was one hell of a writer. I really like his take on the male and female situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    A historical and relevant article of how the SPR came to be and it's importance for US and global stability.
    Thread by @DoombergT on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App
    [/url]
    The stupidity knows no bounds.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Same old, same old. Homosexuality and pedophilia are inexorably linked. The glorification of the former will eventually lead to acceptance of the latter. The old "pioneers" were more open about the connection:

Gay rights activist Harry Hay wearing a "NAMBLA Walks With Me" sign.

More recently, here is Princeton "bioethicist" Peter Singer refusing to condemn pederasty (at 3:00), since he hasn't seen evidence that it is harmful to a ten year old. Apparently this guy needs "academic studies" to know sodomizing a kid is wrong. This is what passes for "ethics" in Weimerica. Our institutions are rotten to the core with this stuff, which is why there was such a tremendous media freakout over Pizzagate. People can quibble over details, but the bigger picture did in fact expose our elite's sick reality. Peter Singer and his ilk deserve nothing but the rope.

----

Canadian retailer Simons promotes assisted suicide in new ad campaign

This commercial is awfully white. Where is all the diversity?

My take on this is there's a huge difference between being gay and being a gay activist. None of my gay friends are pedos. The only weirdos I've ever known were activists of any kind (not just the gay kind).

This is a damned interesting development: Musk says he will support DeSantis if Florida governor runs for president

Trump really fucked up last week with his sillyass "Ron Desanctimonious" comment. He cannot disguise his narcissism well enough to be taken seriously after fucking up the last half of his term with the virus, Fauci, the vaccine, and failing to protect us from the thugs in his government he failed to fire. He needs to sit down and shut up, and he's just not capable of doing it. It's becoming obvious these days.
    I'm really surprised that people still support Trump. There's a disconnect somewhere. DeSantis seems like the next logical step for Republicans. But, I very much doubt he will "save" anything. Nobody can save the anticivilization. It is hopelessly corrupt, and must implode, and the best strategy for those who want to survive is to not be sucked into the black hole with everyone else.