COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2470

starting strength gym
Page 2470 of 2470 FirstFirst ... 14701970237024202460246824692470
Results 24,691 to 24,692 of 24692

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar december 2022
    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    • starting strength seminar april 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    My bleeding heart says he wants to apologize, but no, canít make the words with his lips. Instead, he made a point in a recent interview that military which lost their jobs due to vex refusal should be reinstated with full backpay. Thatís a start.
    What bothers me most about Trump is not Trump per se. I think he is a great leader especially for the geopolitical realm. He has many great attributes. And in truth I haven't made up my mind yet as to whether him or Desantis. He has one crazy weakness however. He does not know how to choose advisors. He keeps the ones that screw him over and gets rid of the ones that actually care about him and the country. This is a serious Achilles heel for him and is the reason why he went down in the first place, and the reason why he continues to make stupid nonsensical and non-needed mistakes today.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    So, what candidate are you willing to waste on the presidency who also might win?
    I think DeSantis is the obvious choice. I'd like to see him run with Tulsi Gabbard, who also happens to be easy on the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    He does not know how to choose advisors. He keeps the ones that screw him over and gets rid of the ones that actually care about him and the country. This is a serious Achilles heel for him and is the reason why he went down in the first place, and the reason why he continues to make stupid nonsensical and non-needed mistakes today.
    Precisely. Fauci? John Bolton? Milley? There is a gaping hole in the man's judgement.

But not the size of the hole in the collective judgement of California: California reparations committee will recommend handing out $223,200 to descendant of slaves | Daily Mail Online

A reparations committee in California has suggested that descendants of slaves in the state could be compensated $223,200 each for 'housing discrimination'.

The nine-member Reparations Task Force was formed by California Governor Gavin Newsom as part of the country's largest ever effort to address reparations for slavery.

A focus of the California task force has been 'housing discrimination' - it has been estimated that it would cost around $569billion to compensate the 2.5 million Black Californians for setbacks between 1933 and 1977, according to the New York Times.