starting strength gym
Page 2478 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14781978237824282468247624772478247924802488252825782978 ... LastLast
Results 24,771 to 24,780 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    We are now likely near maximum global covid vaccination.
    Developed world - 75% vaxxed
    Africa - 25% vaxxed
    Huge drop in birth in developed countries after the vax.
    No similar trend in Africa.

Despite the harsh restrictions and mandates out of Israel, it appears only 33% of younger orthodox Jews got vaxxed, while 80% of secular Jews got vaxxed; I cannot find this information for other religious groups.
    Given the 7:1 fertility rate for Orthodox Jews compared to secular Jews, Israel is set to become a much more religious nation in the next few decades.

Slightly more women than men took the vax.
    In the US and most developed nations, the great majority of younger people took the vax.
    Military members and educated people of moderately high intelligence were highly vaxxed.
    Uneducated and very highly educated people had much lower vax rates.

And WEF members, like the man who wrote this article: Are Africa’s children our last hope to save us from demographic decline? are now telling us we need more immigration to make up the birth rate declines caused by the toxic vaccine they forced on us.
    The food and fertilizer shortages are predicted (by WEF members) to greatly increase third-world immigration to western countries.

We all know how this story goes: Watch: Mass Riots Hit Europe After Morocco's World Cup Victory Against Spain | ZeroHedge

If you like football, you should welcome migrants
    From the same world banker with the WEF
    The Orthodox can maintain that high birth rate because they’ve figured out ways to maximize the amount of various forms of welfare they receive, both domestically and abroad. If they can outbreed the atheist non-Jewish Jews, they’re going to find that money pot drying up. It is my understanding the Orthodox are not a particularly favored group within Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Duke University surgeons are refusing a 14-year-old girl a kidney transplant because she has not received the Covid shot

We need more men who have been in and out of prison, and wouldn't mind going again, on our side.
    We are rapidly approaching a time when a lot of people need killing. This is the way civilizations end, I suppose. The societal norms that have glued things together for a long time become replaced by groveling obedience to whatever fiction the authorities promote, and the authorities constantly promote things like this individual: Sam Brinton - Wikipedia

In October 2022, Brinton was charged with felony theft after allegedly stealing a woman's suitcase from a Minneapolis–St. Paul Airport baggage carousel on September 16. The criminal complaint alleged that Brinton did not have any checked luggage, and placed the suitcase's baggage tag in their handbag before leaving with the suitcase. As of November 2022, Brinton is on a leave of absence from the Department of Energy.[1][26] A hearing related to the complaint is scheduled for December 19, 2022.[26]

On 8 December 2022, a felony warrant for grand larceny was issued for Brinton after they were again accused of stealing luggage from the Harry Reid International Airport.[27]
    "They" have "a" handbag. I wonder what their background check revealed before they were hired? Psych issues, perhaps, that were deemed irrelevant against the opportunity to inject an LGBTQ activist into another government agency for the left-wing optics it provides?

And "Joe Biden" just swapped an international arms dealer for a WNBA player who thought she could smuggle drugs into Russia, instead of Paul Whelan. Can anybody name a single action taken by this administration that has made any sense whatsoever?

If Putin could just kidnap Jussie Smollett or Bubba Wallace, he might get Alaska back.

Well yeah, she's black and female and thus an actual citizen of the US instead of one of us white male plebs that gave our country away.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Well yeah, she's black and female and thus an actual citizen of the US instead of one of us white male plebs that gave our country away.
    Can you believe these pieces of shit??? They actually had a conversation about this:

"We've got to get Griner's ass out of there. We've got the arms dealer to swap. I think they'll do it."

"Yeah, but what about Paul Whelan? We can get him out too."

"They won't swap for both."

"Wait a minute... Whelan is white, and Griner is 'black.' Whelan is military, and she's a dope smoker. Whelan is a male, and she's not."

"Hmm, I see your point. Get her out."

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    The Orthodox can maintain that high birth rate because they’ve figured out ways to maximize the amount of various forms of welfare they receive, both domestically and abroad.
    I would think they can maintain a high birth rate because they are still heavily invested in family, as family is a much better retirement policy than the state. It is only when you develop a full nanny state system that you start seeing declining birth rates - why would I need anyone to take care of me, look at my 401k generously provided for by the government…

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    What do we know about her wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Can you believe these pieces of shit??? They actually had a conversation about this:

"We've got to get Griner's ass out of there. We've got the arms dealer to swap. I think they'll do it."

"Yeah, but what about Paul Whelan? We can get him out too."

"They won't swap for both."

"Wait a minute... Whelan is white, and Griner is 'black.' Whelan is military, and she's a dope smoker. Whelan is a male, and she's not."

"Hmm, I see your point. Get her out."
    You missed the lesbian part. I learned that from Karine’s “personal note” (via Tucker, as usual for me).

Black Lesbian = Black Lesbian

equation satisified, decision made

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    You missed the lesbian part. I learned that from Karine’s “personal note” (via Tucker, as usual for me).

Black Lesbian = Black Lesbian

equation satisified, decision made
    Yeah, I forgot she's a lesbian. That may be the biggest mistake I made, since the most important thing about anybody is what they do with their teetees.