starting strength gym
Page 2480 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 14801980238024302470247824792480248124822490253025802980 ... LastLast
Results 24,791 to 24,800 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The fucker makes my skin crawl. That "debate" with Harris was a very shitty piece of posturing, and in retrospect we should have seen this guy for the standard psychopath politician he is. I'm very happy Jesus has forgiven him. We won't.
    Jesus was betrayed by Judas, Brutus got a few stabs in on Caesar, and Trump had almost everybody waiting to stab him in the back or kiss his ass. I would never claim to know what lies between the heart of another and God, but Mike Pence would hardly be the first politician to wear Christ like a skin suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The fucker makes my skin crawl. That "debate" with Harris was a very shitty piece of posturing, and in retrospect we should have seen this guy for the standard psychopath politician he is. I'm very happy Jesus has forgiven him. We won't.
    I’m coming to the position that everything is probably an op and people like Pence are part of them, but not in charge of them. I then immediately wonder if such an outlook is any different from the old, “the Republicans and Democrats are basically the same” rotten chestnut.

But yeah, Pense was an op.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    A whole lot of hidden subsidies plus a decent market in the European free trade area, with a lot of Arabian countries - no pork there. You can see that the long term trade average in the curves is deflationary.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    But yeah, Pense was an op.
    He's either a Masonic perp (ritual-boy-marriage-strangulation-murder), or exquisitely stupid. My Q-connection says the former (54 times!), but I'm thinking "maybe not", and leaning towards the latter. Which, as we've discussed, makes him super dangerous.

Speed of science.
    Thread by @_aussie17 on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

This promising trial (albeit low powered), most probably was done before the BionTech contract was finalized
    Pfizer reports safety data of azithromycin in Covid-19 trial

War Room/DailyClout Research Team Finds Serious Protocol Deviations Among the 170 Patients Upon Whom the Covid Vaccine EUA is Based

---
    This is extremely well done. If you have 30 minutes and this topic interests you, than it's worth the watch.
    11:42 minutes in, "The ramifications of the vaccinated definition on safety and efficacy" chapter is very powerful. As well, 29 minutes in, "Survival Bias", relates to the pregnancy studies.
    Where are the numbers? | Norman Fenton and Martin Neil | Substack

------

I didn’t come up with the term, but I like the term “Feminine totalitarianism” to describe situations like the above, and the world in general currently. "No-one is forcing you to do X, you'll just be excluded untill you do" is the epitome of female violence and aggression. From the schoolyard to the UN.

Re: the grimer/Lord of War trade. I wouldn’t be surprised if Putin took the opportunity to humiliate the US further and just released Whelan anyway due to him being a “persecuted minority” or some shit like that.

The Hijacking of Pediatric Medicine - Washington Free Beacon

If accurate, would explain a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    A whole lot of hidden subsidies plus a decent market in the European free trade area, with a lot of Arabian countries - no pork there. You can see that the long term trade average in the curves is deflationary.
    Why are the shelves at my grocery store half empty now?
    Why have my food prices more than doubled?
    Why is the number of cattle in the US lower than it has been since the 1940s?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Sorry, the only long-term trend in those prices is large, sustained increase.

it just amuses me to contrast it to my clients' wails because they are not making as much as in the 2020/2021 seasons.
    Have you considered the possibility that their income is shrinking and supply is constricting at the same time?