starting strength gym
Page 2482 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 14821982238224322472248024812482248324842492253225822982 ... LastLast
Results 24,811 to 24,820 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Meanwhile in Clown World:

EU President Ursula von der Leyen Announces Review of Protected Status for All European Wolves After a Wolf Kills Her Pony

These people are so ripe for the guillotine that their branches are bending.
    I really dig eugyppius, he's really funny at times.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Put Not Your Trust In Jordan Peterson - James Delingpole

He exists so prosperously because he was billed to tame young men who are susceptible to "radicalization", i.e. young men who can recognize the cancer and just might grow the balls to do what's necessary to cut it out. Of course Globohomo wants to turn them into more crying sad sacks hooked on pills, just like JBP.

---

Meanwhile in Clown World:

EU President Ursula von der Leyen Announces Review of Protected Status for All European Wolves After a Wolf Kills Her Pony

These people are so ripe for the guillotine that their branches are bending.
    I thought Peterson got sober from pills a couple years ago. I have been listening to a lot of his stuff and I gotta say he did change style a lot in the past year. I prefer to watch clips of his older lectures where his language was more direct, or his famous interviews and debates. He might have become a caricature of himself.
    I still find myself to agree to a lot of what he says, but I am one of the young susceptible men, so, I wouldn't trust my opinion so much.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I thought Peterson got sober from pills a couple years ago.
    Not just got sober, it was a hell of a story. First he went to Russia for an undisclosed type of treatment in which they put him in an induced coma. The whole thing not only did not work, but made everything worse. So he went to Serbia, I think the capital Belgrade, which is two hours drive from where I write this, for another mysterious kind of treatment. He ended up "getting" Covid, they put him on some kind of corticosteroid in the hospital, but it turned out there was a counter-indication in using that steroid with whatever he got in Russia, so he almost died. I am probably not getting all the details right, but it was along these lines. Mind you, the whole thing might be made up, but as I said somewhere on this thread, every since he got back from Belgrade, he has been behaving like a Serbian grandma - I should know given my proximity to where he was staying.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I thought Peterson got sober from pills a couple years ago. I have been listening to a lot of his stuff and I gotta say he did change style a lot in the past year. I prefer to watch clips of his older lectures where his language was more direct, or his famous interviews and debates. He might have become a caricature of himself.
    I still find myself to agree to a lot of what he says, but I am one of the young susceptible men, so, I wouldn't trust my opinion so much.
    There's nothing wrong with Peterson. I hardly agree with him on everything, but all of this conspiracy driven crap about every prominent public figure is just pants pissing at this point. It's not as if it makes a difference -- the world has decided, collectively, to commit mass suicide. What remains to be seen is what those who can will do.

Listen to Dr Robert Malone's substack essay: Welcome to Fifth Gen (Information) Warfare

He quotes extensively from a paper we discussed here in October, 2021: Fourth- and Fifth-Generation Warfare:
    Technology and Perceptions
    - by DR. WASEEM AHMAD QURESHI

This dovetails with another of his substack essays: Twitter is a Weapon, not a Business

Again, I think it is notable that our largest ($$ -wise) defense contractor seized (acquired) one of the Globalists most effective weapons, Twitter...and is now using it to meticulously awaken normies....like carefully dosed medicine. Why?

Next weapon that needs to be captured is NPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Again, I think it is notable that our largest ($$ -wise) defense contractor seized (acquired) one of the Globalists most effective weapons, Twitter...and is now using it to meticulously awaken normies....like carefully dosed medicine. Why?

Next weapon that needs to be captured is NPR.
    SpaceX? They dabble. Largest are Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics...

Now, NPR, that is radical thinking.

"Men Are Men": Norwegian Artist Facing Criminal Charges, Potential Prison Sentence Over Gender Comments - Reduxx

Is it common in Scandinavia to jail people who understand human biology?

“I believe it is absolutely necessary to place biological sex as the basis in all contexts where sex has legal, cultural, or practical relevance, and that equating sex with gender identity has harmful, discriminatory consequences for women and girls – especially lesbians,” Gjevjon stated during her question.

“Will the Equality Minister take action to ensure that lesbian women’s human rights are safeguarded, by making it clear that there are no lesbians with penises, that males cannot be lesbians regardless of their gender identity, and by tidying up the mess of the harmful gender policies left behind by the previous government?”

Nuclear Fusion is Here!!!! Nuclear fusion passes major milestone: net energy generation

My ass. How often do they run this story? And look at the way the propaganda is woven into the text:

Fusion is particularly attractive given the increasing urgency of climate change because it produces no carbon emissions, nor does it produce the long-lasting nuclear waste associated with nuclear fission, which is the type of nuclear energy used today.

The event happened on Dec. 5, the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory said on its Twitter account on Tuesday. “On December 5, 2022 a team from DOE’s @Livermore_Lab made history by achieving fusion ignition.” it wrote. “Also known as scientific energy breakeven, the experiment produced more energy from fusion than the laser energy used to drive it.”
    How much more energy? And what was the source of the energy used to power the laser? Was it "clean"? How much did this experiment contribute to climate change?

starting strength coach development program
    I read that they input 2.05 megajoules to the target and got 3.15 megajoules of fusion output. So, significant from an experimental standpoint but not really a huge margin.

And yeah, I doubt that building a stadium sized laser is going to be "carbon neutral" no matter how you cook the numbers.