starting strength gym
Page 2487 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 14871987238724372477248524862487248824892497253725872987 ... LastLast
Results 24,861 to 24,870 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    The CDC Debunks Respiratory Facemask Recommendation With Their Own Study from 2020
    In 2022, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky now encourages you to "wear a high-quality, well-fitting mask to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses."
    But they're contradicting themselves. This is what their own study said in May 2020:
    "Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza."

The CDC Debunks Respiratory Facemask Recommendation With Their Own Study from 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I have tended towards skepticism regarding the widespread pedophilia thing. This makes a logical case for the motivations behind it: Ace of Spades HQ
    This is one of the main reasons for sure. But I also think that these bastards have just become haughty and are gloating over their success over the last few years. Many ideas, personalities and organizations have come out of the shadows recently. They are going into overdrive to see how far they can push. Why not push another button and get this sick shit accepted as well.

Bombshell Report from DailyClout Team Finds Massive Hypertension Signal After the Shots

Dr Jessica Rose: Has VAERS Data Been Manipulated?
    Dr Jessica Rose: VAERS Data is Being Added Retroactively
    Speaking at General Assembly Meeting #69 on December 12, Dr Jessica Rose revealed how VAERS data is being added retroactively due to a large backlog of adverse event reports.

"Say your grandma's asking you about the shots because you have a science degree, and you're like, 'Well, I'll check VAERS, I'll see what the severe adverse event count is doing,'" said Dr Rose.

"At week 10, you would only be aware of 7,065 adverse event reports in VAERS when it was really 26,601 after the backlog was added months later," she explained.

"And so, your assessment would have been based on incomplete data, and therefore, your assessment might have been wrong."

Jessica is a mathematician, biologist, and data analyst with a bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics and a master’s degree in Immunology from Memorial University of Newfoundland. She also holds a PhD in Computational Biology from Bar Ilan University and 2 post-doctoral degrees: one in Molecular Biology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and one in Biochemistry from the Technion Institute of Technology.

Watch her full presentation:
    Dr Jessica Rose: Has VAERS Data Been Manipulated?

Quote Originally Posted by j410s View Post
    I simply won't take an opinion from an unqualified pundit on anything:

This type of moron doesn't even know which way gravity works. In fact, there are fewer things more dense than a political scientist (neutron stars being one of them but only by a small margin). I was hoping he at least did his undergrad in computational physics or a real science.

This is just a moron using big words to say "haha checkmate liberals". If we followed this absolute einstein's logic we would've never developed the rocket or the motor car. The experimental fuels cost so much money! Haha, checkmate liberals horse and buggy is here to stay! Absolute smoothbrain.

That wasn't the point of the experiment. The cool thing is fusion temperatures were reached and net energy was produced despite its cost. Science isn't concerned with what it costs. This moron might have a point if some company was trying to sell this.
    What is wrong with you?

I don't normally link to college shit, but this is how you get more bridges to fall down: "Decolonizing" Light

Finally, room in physics for people who can't do the math.
    What the hell even is this? The way they make it sound, it's going to be people trying to prove actual physics while people who think light is spirits and ghosts are treated as equals or even greater authorities on the subject. I guess it's not such a bad thing the insane asylums got closed down, now we just have colleges for the mentally ill.

Watch Aaron Siri question the "independent" Data Safety Monitoring Board rep of Pfizer’s Phase 3 COVID vaccine clinical trial (C4591001). Turns out, it was not so independent after all.

https://twitter.com/IamBrookJackson/...CAIH0YGDw&s=19

--------------------------------------

Steve Kirsch:
    The pulmonary embolism safety signal was generated in VAERS over a year ago. Why did it take them over a year to find it?
    https://twitter.com/stkirsch/status/...yHQNbMcXQ&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    This is a conversation I have with myself frequently. I hold more metal and weapons than my ancestors. I have retained my land and property in spite of my husband's death. I am arguably doing better than the generations who came before me in some ways but worse in others. Do I leave and become landless (at least for the moment) but gain other freedoms? Or do I hold my territory and fight if need be? My boy is off making his way in Texas, my girl is grown enough to make her way when she chooses. My future is my own. There may be other countries that are favorable. But I don't owe those who want to destroy this one an easy time of it. Why should we not fight for what is ours? Why should we have to move, to run? Make them run. We are right. We have the numbers if people are willing. People just want to live in peace and warmth and have food -- they aren't genuinely on board with all this woke globalism bullshit. We are Americans. We have the blood of generations of rebels in us. We are the descendants of privateers, rum runners, and tax evaders. Never mind the intrepid and poorly behaved explorers who claimed the place. And now we're just gonna hand it over? Bullshit. I want them to have to fight tooth and nail to bring this country to heel. I want them to have to lose every last bit of veneer and show who they really are. The harder they clamp down, the more they show their true colors, the more people will side with us and see what needs doing.
    It’s not a real problem that young Men are angry at their country. When Grandmothers start joining in and saying the same stuff, it’s a sure sign that the coming years might figure in someone’s history textbook.

But you miss my point: what exactly does a reduction in the number of guns in the US look like? How do they do this? Remember that we are not Australians.
    I wasn’t aware of those wide scale push backs. All good things.

If I were playing for the other team and in charge of it, I would push to change the cultural and legal/financial environment first.
    Culturally I would create messages that target gun owners themselves focusing around messages that divide guns into “normal home defense” basically nothing above a pistol or shotgun, and “grown men playing pretend” and make this population the butt of jokes. Creating the idea of “acceptable” guns for “acceptable” reasons.
    Legally/financially it’d be so simple I’m surprised it hasn’t been done already. Continue the CDC studying gun violence and liken it to smoking, and tax firearms absurd amounts. Pair this with legal changes to allow sueing of not only gun manufacturers, but gun stores themselves, financially target the supply chain.

On the actual gun confiscation side, you don’t actually have to go out and physically get the guns, you just offer an ongoing buy back for guns you receive. So when you die and your supply gets given to your Son who now identifies as a xir, xer will then just immediately and dutifully turn them in.

The second part is simply to make particular components illegally incrementally, the Trump bump stock ban is a great idea. If you owned one, now you have an illegal firearm and any contact you have with law enforcement has the chance to get hit with federal weapon charges. Gun laws act as a filter, slowly collecting over time. Anyone in charge would be a fool to actually organize “gun confiscation raids”

That's what I would do if reducing guns in American's hands was my goal.

There’s still plenty of firearms in Australia, right now we’re having a big media propaganda push about turning in illegal firearms if you know of them. This is only taking place 25 years after the original laws were put in place.

This is a weird post to make in a thread about Covid. But we live in weird times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This hate mongering organization is trying to build its case.
    https://twitter.com/WHO/status/16029...gdoPcEoPg&s=19
    Classic archetypal propaganda. Everything they say must be assumed to be a bald-face lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    If I were playing for the other team and in charge of it, I would push to change the cultural and legal/financial environment first...............
    This is a weird post to make in a thread about Covid. But we live in weird times.

I urge you to buy a plane ticket and fly to the USA and walk through a gun store. Then you will behold the extent to which the market is geared towards black semi-auto rifles and pistols. Today I shopping for a single shot 20ga for one of my children--only one hunting shotgun inhabited the store.

Gun confiscation is the farthest thing from reality.

Oversight Project Investigation Uncovers Shocking Facts About Who’s Facilitating Biden Border Crisis | The Heritage Foundation
    This one is as big as the Twitter Files; undeniable evidence that foreign-financed NGOs have been operating a massive human trafficking ring to systematically and illegally bring aliens into the country and harbor them once here.
    They are using government money and donations that were supposed to be going to other causes to pay for this.
    This cannot be viewed as anything other than an act of war carried out at the direction of hostile foreign powers.

starting strength coach development program
    Pfizer advises folks not to avoid vigorous exercise - after all, strength training might cause myocarditis and blood clots, but it has nothing to do with its experimental product.

https://twitter.com/pfizer/status/15...592856576?s=19