starting strength gym
Page 2490 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 14901990239024402480248824892490249124922500254025902990 ... LastLast
Results 24,891 to 24,900 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    More than just "some Aussies", thee evil bastards who ambushed them, a girl who begged for her life then shot in the head and young man and a neighbour shot in the back. Nope shit heads.
    Evil bastards are always the first in line to do the killing in a budding civil conflict. These guys might be evil, but they're objectively less evil than the media and Australian government. They're just the kind of evil you're allowed to get mad at. For violence that benefits the regime, your indignation would be assuaged with propaganda like "collateral damage" and "isolated incident". And no matter how nasty an act of violence might be, it would be memory-holed by the media at the drop of a hat if it were determined to be politically inconvenient.

Mark, it did not matter cops or no cops, they just wanted to kill, anybody that visited that property that day would have been murdered. That property where they lived was in the middle of nowhere, there was no covid harassment out there. They shot their unarmed neighbor in the back when he went over to help them. Not some "Aussies", just plain evil bastards, no mercy was shown so why justify their actions?

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    They were young cops, looking for a missing person, who got executed in cold blood. By insane fuckwits who talked about DiRtY vAx BlOoD.

Is there a single topic on earth that you don't have a digusting take on..
    Pretty sure it had nothing to do with vaccination status really but more to do with allegations they were all on ice.

Having witnessed my own brother go nuts and ram his own mother with his car cos of that stuff, and he's Pro Vax, I can say that stuff makes you do crazy crazy stuff.

They had a warrant for his arrest, been to the property multiple times already and you don't send 4 cops for anything normal. I have never seen 4 cops even when my bro was in the midst of psychosis. They send 2.

We are not hearing the full story all at once as per normal but I'm pretty sick of the media glossing over the fact they were on ice like it's nothing.

It is very sad for The officers and their families, but three other people died in this. And like it or not, they were actually still people and we can't hear their side of this because they are dead too.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Mark, it did not matter cops or no cops, they just wanted to kill, anybody that visited that property that day would have been murdered. That property where they lived was in the middle of nowhere, there was no covid harassment out there. They shot their unarmed neighbor in the back when he went over to help them. Not some "Aussies", just plain evil bastards, no mercy was shown so why justify their actions?
    No one has justified their actions. There are rotten pieces of shit in every country, and they need killing. But the police in Texas, for example, do not beat the shit out of people who will not wear a mask. Allz I'm sayin' is that you guys failed to get a handle on your cops. The Dutch have the same problem. Bad things happen consequently.

Provided this document is real. It turns out that everything we have discussed is true. Yesterday's conspiracy theory is today's facts.
    https://twitter.com/RenzTom/status/1...rR5qqH0HA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Provided this document is real. It turns out that everything we have discussed is true. Yesterday's conspiracy theory is today's facts.
    https://twitter.com/RenzTom/status/1...rR5qqH0HA&s=19
    I saw this earlier. There will be no accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I saw this earlier. There will be no accountability.
    I suspected Americans/Westerners created, and likely unleashed, this virus almost from the beginning because it does almost nothing to children. It was such an obviously western-ish thing to get a propaganda virus to do.

Tucker Carlson: This is absurd - YouTube

We now have Soviet era clap-policing in the US congress. It amazes me that anyone still believes this has a single thing to do with what's good for the Ukrainian people.

There's only so much pixie dust and unicorn farts these people can inhale before this circus called the US government collapses.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I suspected Americans/Westerners created, and likely unleashed, this virus almost from the beginning because it does almost nothing to children. It was such an obviously western-ish thing to get a propaganda virus to do.
    It also turns out this virus wasn't really that dangerous for most, possibly all demographics if treated early with Truly safe and effective off label drugs and vitamins.
    Did you also notice how the up and coming preparations will be targeting the children. My hypothesis is that the only way that can succeed, is if they get the gene therapy products into the children. The more children that stay away from that poison, the more children will be able to deal with any virus that comes their way. Hence, making that campaign harder to pull off.

starting strength coach development program
    Dr Harvey Risch:
    All medical professionals, scientists and journalists, please submit your name to join the group that is forming to fight to obtain the free-text field data from the CDC’s premier Covid 19 vaccine safety system, v-safe: Freedom Coalition of Doctors for Choice - Freedom Coalition of Doctors for Choice I have signed and encourage others to support this effort. Thank you!