starting strength gym
Page 2494 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 14941994239424442484249224932494249524962504254425942994 ... LastLast
Results 24,931 to 24,940 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    This has become an interesting discussion.
    https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqKVPpzoNZJB

China went from full zero Covid lunacy to dropping testing within a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Trump. Read the whole thread, now that you can without logging in.
    We have been playing this game of "democracy" for a while now as a species. But really it's an illusion no matter which way you want to look at it. It ultimately ends up being the exploitation of one class by another, packaged differently every 4 years, with the goal of any administration being the same. To reduce social control and increase state control. Why anyone participates in the farce at all anymore is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by strongmonkey View Post
    We have been playing this game of "democracy" for a while now as a species. But really it's an illusion no matter which way you want to look at it. It ultimately ends up being the exploitation of one class by another, packaged differently every 4 years, with the goal of any administration being the same. To reduce social control and increase state control. Why anyone participates in the farce at all anymore is a mystery.
    Yep, this non-stop "democracy" rhetoric is part of the subversion tactics Yuri warned us about 50 years ago.

We are a constitutional republic for very important reasons, probably the most important is individual liberty.

Glenn Beck: We're not a democracy, we are a republic - YouTube

I would like this better if Glenn Beck was not so completely full of shit. He's right there with Hannity.

I would like this better if Glenn Beck was not so completely full of shit. He's right there with Hannity.
    Yes, I was trying to find a speech I heard the other day on the subject from back in the '60s that clearly distinguishes "democracy" from constitutional republic. Of course, the algorithm would not allow me to find it.

...Trump. Read the whole thread, now that you can without logging in.
    Kushner made the real decisions, possibly at the behest of the WEF cabal and Trump did not do anything to stop it.
    Who Is Jared Kushner: Trump loyalist or Kissinger protege? — RT

But, the real issue is Trump was clearly anti-semitic for not lavishing praise and money on Zelensky...and for daring to cross Adam Schiff:
    Attention Required! | Cloudflare

Still can't support Desantis for president.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    China went from full zero Covid lunacy to dropping testing within a couple of weeks.
    And all it took was massive riots pushing back on the authoritarian government.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    It was created under American direction in a Chinese lab because gain of function research was forbidden in this country. They outsourced the danger to China, a country known for cutting corners on best practices. The document contends the whole goal of creating it was to ultimately generate some kind of coronavirus vaccine from it, which tells me this was all the result of scientific hubris. That's a pretty buyable explanation for me. The political stuff has all been just the usual actors not letting a crisis go to waste. What I really hope is that the fact that it was a case of hubris in research really gets drilled into the public. We need to learn that science does not understand everything, and that it does not make us gods. If we don't, fuckups like this will continue to happen, and they will be even worse in magnitude.
    Not everything is malicious or a grand conspiracy. Sometimes shit just happens and people act stupidly to cover their ass.

Like most historical times in history, the actual kernel at the core is surprisingly mundane and boring. There's not even anything crazy about the original idea to release a mild disease into a bat population and drain the reservoir of nasty diseases. Speculative and maybe a bit risky but better to experiment in another species then ours.

Elon Musk
    "To be totally frank, almost every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true."

The term "conspiracy theory" is losing its rhetorical sting in front of a huge audience. We are clearly regaining ground on this front of the propaganda war.

starting strength coach development program
    Attended a large (300+ people) funeral in my home town yesterday. Maybe half were visibly sick, and I received calls from over a dozen people saying they couldn't attend due to lingering covid or some other respiratory illness.

This recent substack describes a possible (probable?) mechanism whereby the COVID injections/boosters basically act like "allergy shots":

Booster-Caused Immune Tolerance Explains Excess Mortality and "Chronic Covid"

Allergy shots are great for teaching your body to ignore harmless irritants like dog dander, but we know COVID spike proteins (from vaccine or the actual virus) are cytotoxic. This would explain why we are seeing so many vaccinated people having repeated and lingering "COVID" and other illnesses caused by the spike proteins. The Vaccinated have taught their bodies to give the spike proteins a hall pass.

Where is that Immunologist PhD who defended this therapy a year ago here?