starting strength gym
Page 2497 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 14971997239724472487249524962497249824992507254725972997 ... LastLast
Results 24,961 to 24,970 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Couple of "I-Told-You-So"s:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...vermectin.html

Remember the screeching about all the dangers to the public about ivermectin?

The supposedly "controversial" treatment for COVID was denounced as "horse paste" in the press, complete with scare stories about dead cowboys in Oklahoma taking the stuff overwhelming hospitals based on a claim by one skeezy source who knew nothing of what he was talking about. The stories ran rampant as one media outlet after another picked that story up in that monkey-see, monkey-do way and ivermectin was painted as the stuff of ignorant fools.

The FDA ran mocking ads featuring horses and cows warning Americans not to take it: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all, stop it," the ad read, targeting all those perceived hillbillies out there taking it, supposedly for their own good.

The famous podcaster Joe Rogan was shoved through the intellectual wood chipper for testifying to its effectiveness on himself when he had COVID-19. His photo was manipulated by the press to appear greenish and sick, when the original shown was perfectly healthy.

The stuff worked, but news of ivermectin's effectiveness was, we now learn, also censored by the government's lackeys and lapdogs at Twitter, according to the latest Twitter files revelations, and every effort to allow news of the actual science was shut down, its proponents ridiculed as nuts and "horse-paste" enthusiasts. Wikipedia remains a fount of biased and dishonest lies on this front.

Well, now we've got a meta-study out, that's a study of studies, telling the truth of the matter.

Pfizer’s Shots Aren’t Safe and Were Never Shown to Be

Dr. Kathryn Edwards, a member of Pfizer’s data safety monitoring board (DSMB), was previously a paid adviser to Pfizer. DSMBs are supposed to be independent, and aren’t if members have previous relationships with the company

German autopsies found “highly unusual tissue inflammation” in people who died shortly after getting the jab, and investigators suspect the inflammation observed would be fatal. They also found spike protein in the tissues of the deceased, but not another key part of SARS-CoV-2. This suggests the actual virus was not part of the problem; the only possible source of the spike protein was the jab

Data from the German health insurance provider BKK, which covers about 10.9 million Germans, show 2.05% of COVID jab recipients sought medical care after their jab

The largest German statutory health insurance dataset, which encompasses 72 million Germans, show massive increases in sudden and unexpected deaths after the COVID jabs rolled out

December 13, 2022, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis petitioned the Florida Supreme Court for a statewide grand jury investigation of crimes and wrongdoing committed against Floridians related to the COVID-19 jabs. He also established an independent Public Health Integrity Committee to analyze and assess federal health guidance before they’re implemented in Florida
    And:

In addition to not being safe, by any standard, the COVID shots are also negatively effective, meaning after 90 days, both Moderna’s and Pfizer’s shots make you more susceptible to COVID.

The "horse paste" apparently worked just fine for me this week. After 24 hours of taking it my symptoms subsided quickly.

I'm feeling pretty damn good three days later.

Anecdotal maybe, but I shared my experience with some family members and they are stocking up now too. I recommended the apple flavored version!

It's really difficult to be more full of shit than this article in Time: The White Supremacist Origins of Exercise in the U.S. | Time

It was super interesting reading the reflections of fitness enthusiasts in the early 20th century. They said we should get rid of corsets, corsets are an assault on women’s form, and that women should be lifting weights and gaining strength. At first, you feel like this is so progressive.

Then you keep reading, and they’re saying white women should start building up their strength because we need more white babies. They’re writing during an incredible amount of immigration, soon after enslaved people have been emancipated. This is totally part of a white supremacy project. So that was a real “holy crap” moment as a historian, where deep archival research really reveals the contradictions of this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's really difficult to be more full of shit than this article in Time: The White Supremacist Origins of Exercise in the U.S. | Time
    Mentions of White Supremacy cease around the midpoint of the article, like an incidental. She closes with a call for greater access to fitness for all, not just the Peloton-endowed. SS satisfies that, in a miraculously tax-free manner. However, there are still vestiges of the old world in SS. The belt is perhaps too similar to the corset for the politically charged reader. How dare you tell women to belt-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What were their sources for this?
    And what was their conclusion?
    We should stop exercising and training because some guy 100 years ago was racist AND liked exercise?
    We should probably stop enjoying paintings too since Hitler used to do it.
    I love how they call this anecdote a "project", and then label people "conspiracy theorists" when talking about ivermectin or vaccine efficacy

------
    This was a great discussion. Some heavy hitters such as Kevin Mckernen came on to the debate at the beginning against Gu. However, since this is rather long and I haven't listened to it all yet. I highly recommend listening to the Heated discussion/debate between Steve Kirsch, Dr Ryan Cole and others against the so called Medical Influencer who goes by the name of Drew. Seriously, this Drew guy comes across knowledgable to the layman with his theoretical half-truths. But he got totally destroyed in this debate. I highly recommend the listen, since important points are hashed out and clarified. I think there is much to learn from it. At least for the people here that are not trained in the fields that are discussed.
    Drew Comments tacitly admits that the COVID vaccine most likely increases your risk of dying from COVID!

Drew Comments comes in at 5:32:00 (i.e., five and a half hours into it) and lasts for just over an hour.
    Video of the discussion
    https://www.skirsch.com/covid/12-28-...tter_Space.mp4

Drew Comments comes in at 5:32:00 (i.e., five and a half hours into it) and lasts for just over an hour.
    Audio of the discussion
    -------

Clown World Claims Brazil - Vox Day

Bolsonaro has finally failed as pathetically as Trump. I should have taken the hint that he was a controlled clown when I saw photos of his wife voting in the shirt of a foreign nation.

clown-world-brazil.jpg

Out of every opportunity you might have to wear such a shirt, this is certainly one of the most whorish moments you could possibly choose.

Liberals get into power a variety of unsavory ways, but it seems that conservatives have only one path to power, and it involves sucking as much Israeli dick as they possibly can.

From the blurb of Professor Petrzela's book:
    For Petrzela, fitness is a social justice issue. She argues that the fight for a more equitable exercise culture will be won only by revolutionizing fitness culture at its core, making it truly inclusive for all bodies in a way it has never been.
    She teaches a Zumba knockoff in NYC, the Hamptons, and private events. Its tagline is "The IntenSati Method: The Seven Secret Principles to Thinner Peace."

She feeds off, and participates in, the ignorant skinny-obsession of the Hamptons' crowd. But she'll gladly lecture someone like Rippetoe about "body inclusivity." Daring.

starting strength coach development program
    Western civilization is rapidly becoming a parody of itself: Nearly 50% of participants in 'Monkeypox in women' study were biological men | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

A study on monkeypox in women was published in The Lancet recently in which almost half of the cohort being studied were males who identify as women.

In the study published in the world-class medical journal on November 17, researchers analyzed data for a total of 136 individuals with the monkeypox virus infection across 15 countries. There were 62 “trans women,” 69 “cis” women, and 5 non-binary individuals who were grouped with the “cis” women to form a category of “people assigned female at birth.”

The study notes that since May 2022, global outbreaks of human monkeypox infection have been reported in over 78,000 people, predominantly in men who have sex with men. The proportion of women has been very low, and very few studies have distinguished between cis and trans women.

Around 90% of the cases reported sex with men, and 27% were living with HIV, with 50% of the males who identify as women also being HIV+ compared to just 8% of the actual women.

The study concluded that the “clinical features of monkeypox in women and non-binary individuals were similar to those described in men,” and that anatomically, “anogenital lesions were reflective of sexual practices: vulvovaginal lesions predominated in cis women and non-binary individuals and anorectal features predominated in trans women.”
    In The Lancet.