starting strength gym
Page 2530 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 1530203024302480252025282529253025312532254025802630 ... LastLast
Results 25,291 to 25,300 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    A nice little satire piece: They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us? - IQfy

They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?
    The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.
    As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn't do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected.
    While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations -- now seeming to do more harm than good -- their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Even though they knew what we didn't.

Our blood is now on their hands.
    Those are strong words. But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.

They knew all of that, but instead of warning us, the unvaccinated chose to remain silent. They chose to look the other way and not speak out about the potential dangers of vaccines. They let millions of good folks who did the right thing (at the time) fall to death and disease, and many antivaxxers even gloated online about how their coin flip had been the right bet. Their silence was a dangerous, sociopathic, and irresponsible decision that has now had serious consequences for those of us who received the vaccinations.
    And silence is, after all, consent.
    It is time for the unvaccinated to take responsibility for their actions and to work with the rest of us to find a solution to this crisis. We cannot afford to let their selfishness and lack of action continue to harm our communities. It is time for the unvaccinated to step up and do the right thing.

The unvaccinated must accept responsibility for the vaccine side effects that the vaccinated are experiencing. They should have done more to warn us about the potential risks and to help us make informed decisions about our health. They must now ask us for our forgiveness.

And, hand to heart, we may just give it to them.
    Because we are good people. We took those injections because it was the right thing to do -- until it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The left has mastered the art of accusing and charging others of their crimes they commit.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Do you have any moral issues with doing this kind of job?
    Well looks like something is actually being built at least, usually the money just disappears into thin air unless somebody identifies the politicians and union leaders who have been paid off. Besides, that post was comedy gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    The left has mastered the art of accusing and charging others of their crimes they commit.
    You think this was serious? Impossible! But if it was, maybe it has something to do with this: Hammer Falls: Medical License Board Comes After Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole - YouTube

You think this was serious? Impossible!
    Nowdays, separating fact from fiction has become a daunting task.

--------
    Where are the talking heads that said vaccine induced myocarditis is mild. Giving healthy kids the heart of a 95 year old is not considered mild.
    Ventricular Arrhythmia and COVID-19 Vaccine-associated Myoca... : The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Well, you didn’t see this ass, so you didn’t have the same religious experience as me. I have started praying since Friday.
    You have converted to Islam? Anyway I was hoping you would give a more detailed appraisal of the article I sent,you know the "Brussels effect" where the world becomes metrified.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Nowdays, separating fact from fiction has become a daunting task.

--------
    Where are the talking heads that said vaccine induced myocarditis is mild. Giving healthy kids the heart of a 95 year old is not considered mild.
    Ventricular Arrhythmia and COVID-19 Vaccine-associated Myoca... : The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
    I dunno how accurate that 0.008% figure is. I know both my parents developed arrhythmia issues after getting COVID shots. The damage seems a lot more likely than .008% and probably is being covered by the fact that so many people who got these shots don't actually get any form of exercise.

California: California Democrats consider wealth tax — including for people who moved out of state | Fox News

Let's say I left California. I get a tax bill from California the next year. How do they propose to collect this?

California: California Democrats consider wealth tax — including for people who moved out of state | Fox News

Let's say I left California. I get a tax bill from California the next year. How do they propose to collect this?
    They've gone even further than the hubris of trying to levy a tax on God. They are now trying to levy a tax on the people who are, functionally, the gods who power their party with their donation money. This could be interesting, though I suspect the ultra-rich liberals of California have enough pull to get this thing shot down.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I dunno how accurate that 0.008% figure is. I know both my parents developed arrhythmia issues after getting COVID shots. The damage seems a lot more likely than .008% and probably is being covered by the fact that so many people who got these shots don't actually get any form of exercise.
    That figure is from a retrospective study of patients under 18 who reported chest pain within a week of getting their second shot in 2021. It would be interesting to see newer data across the demographics, but I bet that would be inconvenient for the medical industrial complex.