COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2556

starting strength gym
Page 2556 of 2556 FirstFirst ... 15562056245625062546255425552556
Results 25,551 to 25,553 of 25553

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar february 2023
    • starting strength seminar april 2023
    • starting strength seminar june 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I did not provide enough context. If the Ukraine war escalated to directly involve us directly threaten Russia's existence, Putin would have the option I described. Like the Bay of Pigs, but probably at a higher latitude.
    I see, that makes more sense. It is a possibility, but I have the feeling that the Ukraine thing is prearranged between the smarter part of the US and Russian deep state, so I wouldn't worry.

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

Seymour Hersh confirms the obvious. The only question I had was, was it done directly or through secondary actors?

Last June, the Navy divers, operating under the cover of a widely publicized mid-summer NATO exercise known as BALTOPS 22, planted the remotely triggered explosives that, three months later, destroyed three of the four Nord Stream pipelines, according to a source with direct knowledge of the operational planning.
    There was a vital bureaucratic reason for relying on the graduates of the center’s hardcore diving school in Panama City. The divers were Navy only, and not members of America’s Special Operations Command, whose covert operations must be reported to Congress and briefed in advance to the Senate and House leadership—the so-called Gang of Eight. The Biden Administration was doing everything possible to avoid leaks as the planning took place late in 2021 and into the first months of 2022.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The point isn't that China launched it. The point is that we couldn't stop it.
    Or maybe there was never any need for that.
    Maybe, just maybe, the balloon was spotted early, as it drifted over the Aleutian Islands, correctly assessed as non-threat, and just left to its own devices. Then, for some reason, it became a political football, and got used to score some imaginary points, up to its untimely crashing.
    Just saying ...

IPB