starting strength gym
Page 2562 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 1562206224622512255225602561256225632564257226122662 ... LastLast
Results 25,611 to 25,620 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    Load and lock.

The "outskirts" or rural people think, "I'll just hunt my food." When it comes to that particular aspect of survival the TV series Jericho pretty much nailed it with regard to how that's going to work out.

Likewise with water. "I'm on a well!" Great, how are you going to get the water out of the ground?
    The hordes of people coming to the outskirts is something people like to think about but won’t happen. Like, “those city folks will meet my 556 when they meet my sticks” kinda shit. There will be a slow decline in society as we pull back on the global world. The downsizing and concentration of resources within the US will be fruitful for the SMART and bad for the stupid. If you stay out of trouble, humble yourself, and stay strong… good things are coming to America. A lot of people will find this hard to believe, they are part of the latter half.

Speaking of communism

Anatomy of the Communist

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I hear ya, but hand pump wells work pretty darn good. Spring fed creeks are a good source of fresh water too. Wood burning stove, etc, it's not too difficult. Just takes a little planning and preparation.
    Ram Pumps can be entertaining/educational...or a life saver depending on context. Easy enough to make...inexpensive to buy.

--------------
    The MSM is flooded with distractions right now to prevent focus on the crimes. However, this train wreck in Ohio has my attention. What do you guys think?

Two months before this accident, Netflix releases this movie: White Noise

I gotta go back to the alleged Karl Rove quote:
    "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."
    That's fertile farm country up there that could be ruined by a spill / burn like this. Do you feel like we're being threatened? Like we're being shown the possibilities if we continue down this path of shining the light in dark places? Or is it all just...meaningless patterns?

To me, it's all happening too fast and most of it is psyop. The last few years captured in our childhood cartoons: Looney Tunes: Hare Tonic - Bugs Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Do you beer? If so, Poland is not that far away from me, let me know next time you get there.
    I am in Poland now. Not far from Jarocin. I would enjoy a good beer and an interesting discussion. I am sure I can learn a lot from you. If you want we could meet up and train as well. I am looking for a like minded friend to train with.
    Get in contact with me here gjd770@proton.me

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I don't know for certain that they actually shot down any objects. Their past behavior necessitates a higher burden of proof for any new claims.
    Absolutely true. For example: Techno-Hell: The Rise of the 'COVID-19 Influencer' – PJ Media

Dozens of Twitch streamers, YouTubers and TikTokers are helping the White House as it tries drum up vaccination numbers and combat the scourge of vaccine misinformation being spread on social media… the White House has teamed up with the firm Village Marketing and Made to Save, a national campaign aimed at promoting access to coronavirus vaccines, in using influencers to help with its message.
    Everything is a lie until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    The hordes of people coming to the outskirts is something people like to think about but won’t happen.
    It literally happened in 2020, albeit on a smaller scale, only leaking into immediate suburbs. And that wasn't even organic. They were literally paid and pushed into action, as foot soldiers of our 2020 color revolution.

South African farm murders would be a more advanced example. If (when) entitlements cease in the US, it will be that on steroids. The only way it won't happen is if the hordes are eliminated before the free ride ends.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    There will be a slow decline in society as we pull back on the global world. The downsizing and concentration of resources within the US will be fruitful for the SMART and bad for the stupid. If you stay out of trouble, humble yourself, and stay strong… good things are coming to America. A lot of people will find this hard to believe, they are part of the latter half.
    They literally pulled off a coup in the US to stop Trump from even pretending to do this. It's definitely what we should do, but I don't understand where you get the confidence that it is what we will do. They're doubling down on exactly the opposite with all the provocations towards Russia and China.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Imagine what monstrosities we will see if the autistic-transexual-transhumanist computer programmers find themselves in charge of eugenics.
    Not if DAN has anything to say about it.
    They made it honest. #shorts - YouTube

A new low or just the typical norm?
    FudgeGate: CDC Caught Fudging Vaccine Mortality Data

Part 2 of Campbell's Midazolam discussion. He goes deeper into the details in this one.
    Pandemic unnecessary deaths, the data - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Ram Pumps can be entertaining/educational...or a life saver depending on context. Easy enough to make...inexpensive to buy.

--------------
    The MSM is flooded with distractions right now to prevent focus on the crimes. However, this train wreck in Ohio has my attention. What do you guys think?

Two months before this accident, Netflix releases this movie: White Noise

I gotta go back to the alleged Karl Rove quote:

That's fertile farm country up there that could be ruined by a spill / burn like this. Do you feel like we're being threatened? Like we're being shown the possibilities if we continue down this path of shining the light in dark places? Or is it all just...meaningless patterns?

To me, it's all happening too fast and most of it is psyop. The last few years captured in our childhood cartoons: Looney Tunes: Hare Tonic - Bugs Bunny
    It's like I said, man. It will be chaos, and those in power will ride the wave. It's always been this way, but as the decline with all empires and nations the corrupt and incapable are in charge. Their mistakes will pile up as the failures do -- both exacerbated by the general decline and weakness. It may not be the end, but it will be an end of many things. Change will be broad and deep, and it will not come about smoothly or cleanly. Many of the things we're seeing would likely have happened regardless, and so many of them are. Just so happens a lot are happening close together.

Just don't forget to both celebrate and protect what's good. It will get you through this. Can't stare into the abyss forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Rip, they've been crying Russian Wolf on this so long that even if it had any basis in reality I'd tend to ignore it anyway. Anyone else listening regularly to MacGregor, the Duran, Redacted, and Ritter knows that the way you got gubmint jobs related to Russia during the past two+ decades was by exhibiting insane PDS, Putin Derangement Syndrome.

My personal experiences back this up, this summer I got fingerprinted and fined for violating a bureaucratic immigration rule (which is actually considered a criminal offense, administrativnaya otvetsvennost') yet was only fined, not deported. I also own a business over here but have been treated typically so either the Russkies only go after the big guns (in which case this Dept of Deep State warning is even more worthless) or the warning is entirely fabricated bullshit. And I just recently actually got approved on my immigration paperwork, so, swing and a miss, the evil.authoritrians over here missed their chance to subject me to unequal application if the law and harassment. More anecdotal evidence, the only expats on the various forums wildly fleeing the country BAMN seem to be the ones who hate the country anyway, those ambassadors to our typical American foreign policy of Fixing Things for Citizens of Countries Who Actually Don't Want the Help. Why the hell a progressive who hates Nationalism, Christianity, and "traditional" culture would choose to live in Russia continues to baffle me.

So, all quiet here on the Eastern front, except for my heart which is livid about the recent allegations of chemical weapons having been used and POW's having continued to be tortured and killed by the USA's proxies.

Jovan, what leads you to your optimistic take on things; your take gives me some hope since you Eastern Europeans tend to be too realistic and pragmatic to cling to irrational hope on matters. Is the idea simply that Russia needed a way to decouple financially from the West, and the "smarter" American Deep State needed a way to end our overseas emission of credit, so they got together to hype up and escalate this mess in Ukraine?

In case I'm under-reacting to the warning to Americans in Russia, meh, lately the world seems like a bunch of fiefdoms where some lords treat their subjects better than others, and as a white Christian male, to me the serfs feel much better treated over here (Funny side note, the typical punishment for murder over here is outrageously low, something like a half-dozen years; methinks that whole concept of homogeneity leading to greater social cohesion has something to do with this). Weren't two more Americans, the one in a Mexican restaurant who stopped a robber, and the elderly ranch owner, recently charged again for lawfully discharging their firearms? That 2A won't do us any fucking good if we're bureaucratically slow-boiled to the point where the government only fears us when all-out violent revolution becomes likely.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I can't tell if this was caused by diversity hires, H1-B visa employees, corruption at the EPA through corporate capture or the intelligence agencies.
    We do know that the Amish in that region were by far the least vaccinated group in the US and arguably the most self-sufficient people here.
    Toxic food will be coming out of all of the farms in Ohio and Pennsylvania for years.
    The wildlife will take decades to reestablish itself.
    The people will develop very high rates of cancer, birth defects and other health problems for decades.

The authorities are arresting and assaulting journalists in public areas if they try to cover the story.

This is the worst environmental disaster in United States history.

Here's what Snowden thinks: https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1625241477642088454

It might be both Nord Stream and the train disaster