starting strength gym
Page 2566 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 1566206624662516255625642565256625672568257626162666 ... LastLast
Results 25,651 to 25,660 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I agree full heartily on the need for executions, public or not. However, not as a deterrent for sane people. This should be reserved for the those that are too mental ill to be redeemed from their crimes and the true psychopaths and sociopaths of the world. The first group is to put them out their misery as there are some so sick nothing else is humane. The second is to rid the world of those in power whose sole purpose is to control and gain more power to only benefit themselves. That will put us out of our misery.

Y'know what? I hope republicans do pull out a win using early vote shenanigans. I have a strong feeling all that shit will become illegal within a couple years if they do, especially in the event of Trump returning to the white house because of it.

Past SARS-CoV-2 infection protection against re-infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis - The Lancet

Findings are not unexpected but the sponsors of the study are a surprise

Kirschs team appears to be falling apart. This is Crawford's side of the story.
    Kirsch Capital Equities Fund: Buyer Beware, Part 2

Barnes highly recommends listening to this guys analysis. I found his take rather interesting.
    Moldova gov collapse. Myths and facts about Russian economy - YouTube

Focused on aliens. Lavrov and Sudan. North Korea getting stronger - YouTube

Latest update on the Great Balloon War of 2023:

Illinois Hobby Club Believes Pentagon Shot Down Their $12 Pico Balloon

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Latest update on the Great Balloon War of 2023:

Illinois Hobby Club Believes Pentagon Shot Down Their $12 Pico Balloon
    I am laughing out loud.

It's those damn aliens! (of the extraterrestrial variety)
    Lock your doors!
    The government has formed their UFO commissions and defense forces!

DOD, JCOS, and the CINC all duped by balloon hobbyists. Idiots are in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    DOD, JCOS, and the CINC all duped by balloon hobbyists. Idiots are in charge.
    Superficially, none of this fits together. Didn’t the gov. say they were tracking the original balloon from launch in Hainen? From ground, air, space, or some combination? Such a target is not bright, so should’ve been resolved by our sensors, so we probably knew what it was not only from the initial launch, but by observations along the way. It was reported that there was surveillance gear on the payload (no?). I am not aware of any denial of that in the media. So with that kind of eyes on such a target, why would we allow it to reach Montana? I don’t get it. I know next to nothing about the rest of the balloons. Except that if we could resolve a target from Hainen, then we should have resolved those closer to home. But apparently they didn’t? What an obfuscated mess.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Superficially, none of this fits together. Didn’t the gov. say they were tracking the original balloon from launch in Hainen? From ground, air, space, or some combination? Such a target is not bright, so should’ve been resolved by our sensors, so we probably knew what it was not only from the initial launch, but by observations along the way. It was reported that there was surveillance gear on the payload (no?). I am not aware of any denial of that in the media. So with that kind of eyes on such a target, why would we allow it to reach Montana? I don’t get it. I know next to nothing about the rest of the balloons. Except that if we could resolve a target from Hainen, then we should have resolved those closer to home. But apparently they didn’t? What an obfuscated mess.
    Trying to make sense of nonsense is a fools errand so I will refrain from attempting. The first balloon was claimed to have been tracked from China and eventually shot down off South Carolina. Better late than never!

Of the other balloons the one shot down over Canada is suspected to have been launched from Illinois. It may have been a pico balloon launched by a HAM radio club. The suspected balloon had been aloft for 123 days and was on its seventh circuit of the globe before it disappeared coincident with the F22 intercept. Seems it would have been tracked and identified during those earlier circuits.

I was not aware that a balloon hobby of this nature exists- some HAM buddies sent me the link below. Seems the US intelligence community was unaware also. Incompetent bunch it appears.

Interesting rules of engagement, allowing the downing of an unidentified aircraft. The order to launch the missile had to come from the very top. Probably Biden or his handler. A real clown show orchestrated by idiots.

This should be very embarrassing for anyone in the administration or chain of command that is even remotely coherent.

Amateur Radio Pico-Ballooning - Google Search

Its interesting that the pilots performing these shootdowns have not been identified. Must be that they don't check any of the Woke/LGBTQ+ boxes.