starting strength gym
Page 2575 of 3114 FirstFirst ... 15752075247525252565257325742575257625772585262526753075 ... LastLast
Results 25,741 to 25,750 of 31136

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Obviously this particular message resonates with me. But I must step back. Is this merely expert manipulation? I happen not to think so, but admit I have little insight into this level of discourse.
    In contrast to the inexpert manipulation by "Joe Biden"? It is going to be very difficult to keep Americans hating the Russians when the Russians sound more American than the Americans.

Like you said, it’s all lies until proven otherwise.

In other words, I can hate everybody at once.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Obviously this particular message resonates with me. But I must step back. Is this merely expert manipulation? I happen not to think so, but admit I have little insight into this level of discourse.
    I think it's more a case of Putin just latching on to a glaring weakness in his opposition. The west is in a position where its best years seem to be objectively behind it, and that decline seems to have coincided with the torching of a lot of foundational traditional values in its society. I can't really take him at his word that he is a champion of these things, as there have been no shortage of stories of how very un-benevolent and dishonest his rule has been over the years. Yes, these stories generally also come from a western media that has very much proven itself dishonest as well over those same years, but I still have to look at them as a "maybe." Regardless of all that though, I find criticisms I have of the governments of countries like Russia and China are also criticisms that apply in varying degrees to my own. If not for the constitution, our freedoms would probably be in just as flimsy a state as anyone living under the CCP, as our government is trying desperately to find workarounds to get us there. This is why I am less inclined to get on board with trying to force other countries to clean house, and instead clean our own. We can't decry other abusive governments when ours is no less the same.

Really though, I think if things were different, if American culture were all about "traditional values" and "freedom" right now, we would probably be seeing Putin's rhetoric be as woke as possible. In fact, this was the Soviets' angle during the cold war. A lot of people actually blame attempts by the Soviets to social-engineer the American public for society being in this fucked state it is in now. Ironic that our Russian adversaries are now denouncing it. These ideologies and causes are nothing more than clothing to these people, they just want to subjugate and control other humans. They'll put on whichever one they think will get them to that goal.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Really though, I think if things were different, if American culture were all about "traditional values" and "freedom" right now, we would probably be seeing Putin's rhetoric be as woke as possible.
    Recently, Russia cancelled property taxes on families with more than 2 children, outlawed public discussion of LGBTQ topics, and officially recommended that “God” be capitalized in proper Russian. Whatever you think of him, he’s not just bluffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Recently, Russia cancelled property taxes on families with more than 2 children.
    as well as cash payouts to women who have babies.

Recently, Russia cancelled property taxes on families with more than 2 children, outlawed public discussion of LGBTQ topics, and officially recommended that “God” be capitalized in proper Russian. Whatever you think of him, he’s not just bluffing.
    I have heard these measures are motivated by a panic over demographic collapse.

It's not a bluff, it's his power-narrative.

WATCH: Woody Harrelson sums up the Covid scam perfectly ON LIVE TV before he can be stopped

Woody Harrelson Exposes Covid Conspiracy On SNL (2/25/23) - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    WATCH: Woody Harrelson sums up the Covid scam perfectly ON LIVE TV before he can be stopped

Woody Harrelson Exposes Covid Conspiracy On SNL (2/25/23) - YouTube
    And they went monkeyshit: The Media Is Seething After Woody Harrelson Drops Truth Bombs About Big Pharma During SNL Monologue - YouTube

Here's the whole thing: Woody Harrelson Monologue - SNL - YouTube

Made the audience uncomfortable.