starting strength gym
Page 2590 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1590209024902540258025882589259025912592260026402690 ... LastLast
Results 25,891 to 25,900 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Berry View Post
    You are correct, but they will not. They don't have the balls.

I wish all the women would refuse to compete. At least the ones without balls.
    That is the only way to fix this, and we boys can't do it for them. Tranny weighs in, the women gather their gym bags and go sit in the chairs.

This is simply hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That is the only way to fix this, and we boys can't do it for them. Tranny weighs in, the women gather their gym bags and go sit in the chairs.
    Denninger agrees: To Women: Stand Up Or Step Aside in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

That is the only way to fix this, and we boys can't do it for them..
    In our current culture, true. But back when civilization wasn't collapsing, the boys did it for them all the time. We will return eventually, simply because there is no other sustainable option.

Thinking about this makes me realize I agree with Barry at least in part. The natural female susceptibility to PC "logic" actually is a big part of the problem, and is why their influence in public policy has always been suppressed. Communism and universal suffrage were born joined at the hip.

My comments, on the network: Standing Up To The "Men" | Starting Strength Network Previews - YouTube

This was carefully selected from the whole video. I recorded this last week, before USAPL rolled over on their back.

Look at this fascinating comment:

@user-is8gq8wq2n
    3 minutes ago
    Men and women are equal, so it doesn’t matter. No gender is more capable than the other. Yes, I know science says otherwise. Blah, blah, blah. But our society’s beliefs say otherwise and that takes precedence.
    We are indeed in a post-truth society. Or this is sarcasm. I can't tell.

And Tulsi Gabbard checks in: Tulsi Gabbard Condemns Pro-Transgender Elites Who 'Think They're God'

“Anyone who has any common sense recognizes the insanity of what is happening before our very eyes,” she said. Yet the transgender movement also reveals “a deeper problem,” that “people in positions of power deny that there is such a thing as objective truth, such as the difference, the biological difference between a male and a female.”

Gabbard warned that some powerful people “deem themselves as the arbiter of what is true and what is not,” which leaves “no guardrails” in American society. “We have no floor and no ceiling if there is no such thing as truth, and if the only truth that exists is whatever the people in power say it is. This points to the dangerous path of where this ideology leads us, goes far beyond the trans ideology and the erasure of women that we’re seeing in our society right now, and it should be concerning to everyone.”

I think it's both.

But really, while this trans athlete stuff is a problem, I think we should all be careful. It looks like the GOP establishment's big gambit to pull the wool back over people's eyes is going to be the "culture war" stuff, including the transgender stuff. They will hammer this stuff hard, and probably go soft/ignore more important and pressing things, like everything having to do with COVID, the medical industrial complex, and our extremely sick economic situation. Do NOT let them get away with ignoring these things, no matter how refreshing it is to see a politician acknowledge a man who claims to be a woman competing against actual biological women in sports is ridiculous.

My comments, on the network: Standing Up To The "Men" | Starting Strength Network Previews - YouTube

This was carefully selected from the whole video. I recorded this last week, before USAPL rolled over on their back.

Look at this fascinating comment:

And Tulsi Gabbard checks in: Tulsi Gabbard Condemns Pro-Transgender Elites Who 'Think They're God'
    Many women (and men) probably won't realize that "equal rights" is detrimental to their own lives until the Selective Service contacts them to "enroll" in the next upcoming banker's war. By then, it will be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Many women (and men) probably won't realize that "equal rights" is detrimental to their own lives until the Selective Service contacts them to "enroll" in the next upcoming banker's war. By then, it will be too late.
    Didn’t the law change recently to include women in the draft?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Didn’t the law change recently to include women in the draft?
    I haven't heard that.

starting strength coach development program
    I haven't heard that.
    It's been the elephant in the room for a long time.