starting strength gym
Page 2642 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 1642214225422592263226402641264226432644265226922742 ... LastLast
Results 26,411 to 26,420 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Ontario NDP urges legal protections for drag shows

A picture is worth a thousand clown honks.

Attachment 8323
    Clown World

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Macgregor's latest, with some comments specifically about the southern border: Americans Must Choose - The American Conservative
    Every word of that is unquestionably true but also utterly useless. Just hang on conservatives, just sit back do nothing and cope for the next loss.

While republicans threatening to do something and indict democrats along similar precedents to Trump may seem a good thing. The legal infrastructure across states favours democrats and won't end well. It is a damned if you do/damned if you don't proposition. But at least it's nice to see them threaten to be damned for doing something.
    Anyone want to take bets on what will cause them to flinch and back down this time? Ben shapiro making an impassioned plea on principles? ole One eye Mcain invoking the spirit of dead soldiers not wanting it? Or maybe just an old fashioned black criminal getting killed by the cops again, kicking off riot season for the summer.

They aren't doing it to sell - they're true believers and the commercials are propaganda.

If you're 60 or younger and white collar, you were educated in the 80s and this stuff was already running full bore in the universities back then, especially the coastals and Ivies. Shulamith Firestone was saying that technology would liberate women from female-ness back in the 70's. Now it's just entered popular consciousness.

Astra Zeneca banned in Australia:

AZ vaccine banned in Australia - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Ontario NDP urges legal protections for drag shows

A picture is worth a thousand clown honks.

Attachment 8323
    We are most certainly living in Biffs alternative time line from Back To The Future 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Seen in comments: Bud Light: Identifying as Beer Since 1982.

And further, what special kind of detachment does it take to be on a corporate board in 2023? Trans woman and new Bud Light partner Dylan Mulvaney now paid by Nike to model sports bras | Fox News

Does profound discomfort with what you're watching sell sports bras?
    These losers are creating so many business opportunities for anyone who wants to capitalize on reality and use marketing targeting normal people. The sad thing about it , is that this is becoming a niche market. The good thing is that the barrier for entry is easier for the common folk to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Does profound discomfort with what you're watching sell sports bras?
    Related:

New report says Amazon stopped ranking shows by viewer scores because "audiences found queer stories off-putting"

----

Federal agents barge into wrong Boston hotel room during training, handcuff pilot

This is much worse than the headline suggests. The FBI was present, but it was actually a DOD operation:

At approximately 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 4, 2023, the FBI Boston Division was assisting the U.S. Department of Defense in conducting a Department of Defense (DOD) training exercise at a hotel in Boston to simulate a situation their personnel might encounter in a deployed environment. Based on inaccurate information, they were mistakenly sent to the wrong room and detained an individual, not the intended role player. Thankfully nobody was injured. The Boston Police Department was called and responded to the scene to confirm that this was indeed a training exercise. Safety is always a priority of the FBI, and our law enforcement partners, and we take these incidents very seriously. The Boston Division is reviewing the incident with DOD for further action as deemed appropriate.
    So why is the Department of fucking Defense running joint "training exercises" with the FBI in an American hotel that is full of guests?

Commercials before ESG and after; I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

MUST SEE Then Vs. Now: What Happened to Gillette? | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report - YouTube

I used Gillette razors for 40 years until they ran that stupid woke ad a while back.

Haven't purchased any of their products since, or anything else the parent company makes.

Good news is my shopping list is really short now. I buy local products from people I know, and that's pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by my_back_hurts View Post
    They aren't doing it to sell - they're true believers and the commercials are propaganda.

If you're 60 or younger and white collar, you were educated in the 80s and this stuff was already running full bore in the universities back then, especially the coastals and Ivies. Shulamith Firestone was saying that technology would liberate women from female-ness back in the 70's. Now it's just entered popular consciousness.
    In the late 80's - early 90's, there were "gender benders" at school. I recall one intentionally warped picture of hairy guys with hippie hair in womens' underwear on a department FTP server, captioned "gender bending".

Whew. I did not get it. Really. It was weird kinky exhibitionism that did not look like it wanted to be taken seriously, unlike today.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Commercials before ESG and after; I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

MUST SEE Then Vs. Now: What Happened to Gillette? | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report - YouTube

I used Gillette razors for 40 years until they ran that stupid woke ad a while back.

Haven't purchased any of their products since, or anything else the parent company makes.

Good news is my shopping list is really short now. I buy local products from people I know, and that's pretty much it.
    Use a safety razor and Feathers.