starting strength gym
Page 2726 of 2981 FirstFirst ... 1726222626262676271627242725272627272728273627762826 ... LastLast
Results 27,251 to 27,260 of 29806

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The Doom Loop

Emphasis mine

“It appears that maybe the Biden Administration did not want you to speak regarding these topics,” Wenstrup said to Walensky. And indeed, Walensky’s testimony made it clear why that may have been the case.

First, Walensky disclosed that the CDC did not have — and never has had — national data about COVID hospitalizations by vaccination status. "At a national level we have never been able to get hospitalization, vaccination, and COVID [data]” she said. “We did not get data in aggregate on vaccination and hospitalizations."

This is more than just a simple data collection problem. Recall that the Biden administration justified vaccine mandates for healthcare workers and federal employees through the claim that, across the country, unvaccinated people were at high risk for death and hospitalization. “For [the] unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death… for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm,” Biden warned in December 2021. Now it turns out, as Walensky divulged, there was never national hospitalization data to support this claim. Surprise!

At another point in Walensky’s testimony, when asked about her 2021 statement that COVID vaccines prevented transmission, she answered, “that was true for the alpha variant at the time that I said it.” The vaccine trials, though, did not test for transmission, and some people in the vaccine group still got symptomatic illness. So her claim was largely based on wishful thinking, not actual data.

Walensky’s testimony is characteristic of her tenure as CDC director. Vaccine policy was the defining aspect of her time as director, yet Walensky once admitted that she first learned about the vaccines’ efficacy from CNN, not from reading the actual trials. Her job as CDC director was to both understand and effectively communicate national public health data, and her legacy will be that she did neither.

where are the EFFING indictments?

From the Conservative Review: Confidential Pfizer document shows the company observed 1.6 million adverse events covering nearly every organ system. Horowitz: Confidential Pfizer document shows the company observed 1.6 million adverse events covering nearly every organ system - Conservative Review

"Pfizer’s pharmacovigilance documents requested by the European Union’s drug regulator, the European Medicines Agency, have been released. They show that Pfizer knew about a sickening level of injury early on. An August 2022 document shows that the company already had observed the following scope of vaccine injury:

508,351 individual case reports of adverse events containing 1,597,673 events;
    One-third of the AEs were classified as serious, well above the standard for safety signals usually pegged at 15%;
    Women reported AEs at three times the rate of men;
    60% of cases were reported with either “outcome unknown” or “not recovered,” so many of the injuries were not transient;

Highest number of cases occurred in the 31-50 year age group, and 92% did not have any comorbidities, which makes it very likely it was the vaccine causing such widespread, sudden injury."
    Pfizer documents linked in the article:
    https://tkp.at/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/3.PSUR-1.pdf
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-con...zer-report.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post

For the steering problem, I suppose they have a couple of opposing flywheels for a net zero angular momentum. Not perfect, though, so I wonder how much of a problem the residual gives.

As for exploding wheels, I'd say "carbon fiber enclosures", which, according to golftdibrad, are just:

The Graduate "One Word: Plastics" - YouTube
    I spoke a little out of line. There were actually buses with inertial flywheels. It was not very widespread and went away in the late 60’s. I don’t know exactly why but probably range.

Ideally, the fly wheels are super heavy especially towards the outside. I think there was some talk revising the concept in the era of green that envisioned tungsten powder mixed with epoxy so that it would violently turn into dust, not a projectile. Obviously it’s stupid.

There are lot of these ideas that are at best trade offs which might make sense. Fingers crossed but this snake oil dates back thousands of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Ideally, the fly wheels are super heavy especially towards the outside. I think there was some talk revising the concept in the era of green that envisioned tungsten powder mixed with epoxy so that it would violently turn into dust, not a projectile. Obviously itÂ’s stupid.
    Sounds like breaching ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Ticker Tucker is already on speed dial.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    We don't even know the names of our actual dictators. But I would guess there's a discernible pattern to them.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    We don't even know the names of our actual dictators. But I would guess there's a discernible pattern to them.
    Yes, I'm thinking they have all been blackmailed into oblivion and will do or say anything to retain their ill gotten power and wealth, at any expense to us plebes.

THE FBI GROOMED A 16-YEAR-OLD WITH “BRAIN DEVELOPMENT ISSUES” TO BECOME A TERRORIST

The only problem with the case and how it has been described, however, is that according to the government’s own criminal complaint, Ventura had never actually funded any terrorist group. The only “terrorist” he is accused of ever being in contact with was an undercover FBI agent who befriended him online as a 16-year-old, solicited small cash donations in the form of gift cards, and directed him not to tell anyone else about their intimate online relationship, including his family.

The arrest has shaken his family, who denied allegations that their son was a terrorist and said that he had been manipulated by the FBI. Ventura’s father, Paul Ventura, told The Intercept that Mateo suffered from childhood developmental issues and had been forced to leave his school due to bullying from other students.

“He was born prematurely, he had brain development issues. I had the school do a neurosurgery evaluation on him and they said his brain was underdeveloped,” Ventura said. “He was suffering endless bullying at school with other kids taking food off his plate, tripping him in the hallway, humiliating him, laughing at him.”

Contrary to the sensational narrative fed to the news media of terrorist financing in the U.S., the charging documents show that Ventura gave an undercover FBI agent gift cards for pitifully small amounts of cash, sometimes in $25 increments. In his initial bid to travel to the Islamic State, the teenager balked — making up an excuse, by the FBI’s own account, to explain why he did not want to go. When another opportunity to travel abroad arose, Ventura balked again, staying home on the evening of his supposed flight instead of traveling to the airport. By the time the investigation was winding down, he appeared ready to turn in his purported ISIS contact — an FBI agent — to the FBI.

Wonderful people, the Feds.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    White Starbucks manager wins $25M suit claiming she was fired over her race after arrest of black men.

Nice. But of course, the white person had to go through the court system. The black guys got exactly what they wanted by simply demanding it.
    Not to rain on the parade, this is individually good news, bleed starbucks dry.

But this is the dialectic advancing in the direction the marxists and globalists want. They want companies to have to pay large absurd settlements and bleed cash because it slows the wheels of society down. If they can be forced to be racist in order to maintain ESG scores etc, they fuck them from one side, and if they then create the situations where starbucks et al are paying 25 mil to White employees regularly they are also fucking them from the right. Don't forget their goal is to destroy society. "Deconstruction" is demolition and "revolution" is bloodshed.
    It's great that woke starbucks paid 25 mil, but strategically it's not a win as it's playing into their hands.

Just like the FBI above, they are selling the solution to the problem they created.