starting strength gym
Page 2732 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1732223226322682272227302731273227332734274227822832 ... LastLast
Results 27,311 to 27,320 of 30228

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    In the United States, we have the first amendment, but there are still people you are not allowed to criticize.
    Well, at least you have the first amendment. Israel on the other hand is going down a very worrisome path with regards to freedom of speech.
    Israel moves to ban learning Holocaust lessons | Frontline News

--------
    interesting to see the updates to this site COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 2,936 studies

Ever wondered why Remdesivir was the go to drug. Check this out:
    COVID-19 treatment cost effectiveness COST PER LIFE SAVED FROM NNT IN STUDIES TO DATE c19early.org Jun 2023
    COVID-19 treatment cost effectiveness

Based on this data they killed 2 birds with one stone. Or better said, many people with one drug. And got good cash for it too.

--------

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Well, at least you have the first amendment. Israel on the other hand is going down a very worrisome path with regards to freedom of speech.
    Israel moves to ban learning Holocaust lessons | Frontline News
    Israel has managed to transform itself into the very thing it claims to hate the most.

Legislation introduced last week in Jerusalem would impose three years’ imprisonment to anyone who draws a comparison between events or officials in the Holocaust and events or officials in the State of Israel.

“Whoever publishes, in writing or orally, comparisons between events, elected officials, symbols of government or organizations to the Nazi regime or for acts committed during the Nazi regime and which are crimes against the Jewish people or crimes against humanity, the penalty is three years imprisonment,” reads the bill.

The law would be an addendum to the Holocaust Denial Prohibition Act of 1986 which, according to some Knesset lawmakers, does not go far enough.

“The main law designed to deal with this type of behavior is the Holocaust Denial Prohibition Law, 1986, but the existing law does not limit comparisons between institutions or events that take place in the State of Israel, and between those during the Holocaust and the Nazi regime, something that could cheapen the concepts of the Holocaust and encourage Holocaust denial,” explains the legislation.
    We are following right along. Why does this happen?

Iím struggling to reconcile two media embellished claims.

On the one hand the ďexpertsĒ say the US had an overall death rate increase of 20% during the COVID years. On the other, they claim the median age of Americans went up a few years, say from 36 to 38.

What am I missing?

Iíve stayed out of this thread for a while, mostly because Iím not educated enough to have an opinion, and also because Iím already a member of the choir. I just listened to the RFK jr. Podcast with Rogan and was impressed by him on many levels. The offer to Peter Hotez to debate him on Rogan is the source of my question. Given the tirade of bullshit used to defend his rejection of the offer, Iím wondering if anyone here thinks maybe the better offer would have been to debate Brett Weinstein. I know, they all say heís a crockpot too, but at least this is his field, heís undeniably a scientist, etc. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’m struggling to reconcile two media embellished claims.

On the one hand the “experts” say the US had an overall death rate increase of 20% during the COVID years. On the other, they claim the median age of Americans went up a few years, say from 36 to 38.

What am I missing?
    If you kill the kids, this skews the median age up?

Check this out. I suppose it's far enough past the 2022 elections to now sweep under the rug why ALL the GOP front running candidates for governor in Michigan were disqualified ahead of the election.

AG Nessel charges 3 in signature collection election fraud

Nothing to see here...

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    Iíve stayed out of this thread for a while, mostly because Iím not educated enough to have an opinion, and also because Iím already a member of the choir. I just listened to the RFK jr. Podcast with Rogan and was impressed by him on many levels. The offer to Peter Hotez to debate him on Rogan is the source of my question. Given the tirade of bullshit used to defend his rejection of the offer, Iím wondering if anyone here thinks maybe the better offer would have been to debate Brett Weinstein. I know, they all say heís a crockpot too, but at least this is his field, heís undeniably a scientist, etc. Thoughts?
    He would have rejected the offer even more resolutely. That Hotez guy is a complete and utter fraud. Even Neil deGrasse Tyson is less of a Clown than that fat slob.

Peter Hotez - Vaccine Expert (Billy Mays Infomercial Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Israel has managed to transform itself into the very thing it claims to hate the most.
    We are following right along. Why does this happen?
    More importantly, what are they planning?
    These are globally coordinated policies which are being launched throughout many different countries. for example: Meet the new thought police: the ‘Orwellian’ researchers working to pathologise dissent - The Looking Glass
    Australia is creating similar proposals and I am sure many other countries are doing the same.
    Last edited by Gilead; 06-23-2023 at 12:01 PM.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    He would have rejected the offer even more resolutely. That Hotez guy is a complete and utter fraud. Even Neil deGrasse Tyson is less of a Clown than that fat slob.

Peter Hotez - Vaccine Expert (Billy Mays Infomercial Mix)
    This is the video that Jessica refers to in today's SS Radio: RFK Jr. vs. Peter Hotez, VAERS, and Vaccines With Dr. Jessica Rose | Starting Strength Radio #218