starting strength gym
Page 2737 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1737223726372687272727352736273727382739274727872837 ... LastLast
Results 27,361 to 27,370 of 30228

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Gilead, are they doing drag queen story hour and gay bomb military recruitment in Israel too?
    You need to realize that the vast majority of Israeli citizens are against this provocation. We have a huge population that are religious, Jews and Arabs. And the ones that are not religious are generally very traditional. So based on my observation of society as it is today, most people are very annoyed about the Soros funded gay initiatives. Because of this majority, they haven't had much success with the Globohomo "Sex Education" initiatives.
    I have noticed that the UN is trying to get a foothold in the education department, but we are no way near the level as the school system in the US and Australia. If something is happening it might happen in Tel Aviv and maybe some other secular city, but is not the norm.
    Another important point is that the family unit is larger and stronger here even among the non religious. So implementing such policies that destroy the family unit is harder.
    It would be fun to see them do this pride parade in a Arab village. Trust me, they stay away from the Arab parts of Jerusalem for a reason.
    Basically from what I have noticed, Wokism hasn't really taken hold of the country thanks to the strong religious character of both Arabs and Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Honestly Barry, I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp.
    It is very possible Barry understands our point. But because of his expertise, previous work experience and clearances, he needs to be as "Politically Correct" and as careful as possible when approaching these issues.

LIVE: Democratic Presidential Candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Delivers Foreign Policy Speech - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    We just saw a small sample of this type of thinking the other day with the Ocean Gate Submersible.
    The dumb fartknocker took a Kevlar composite to the midnight zone- that's pure stupid no matter what the politics were. He could have been a 2A, anti-tax Libertarian and that still would have been dumb as a box of rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I have stopped following the news, so my only info is from reading the titles of the articles here, but the whole thing sounds like a deception to me, just on some gut feeling.
    See? We're better off bypassing the middle-"man" and turning directly to ChatGPT 4.0. It told me this whole thing was a false flag. I wonder how many traitors decloaked and are now gone?

-----------

Sweden Dumps Climate Agenda, Scraps Green Energy Targets

Barry, is there any truth to this AI generated article? If so, is it a sign the green / climate agenda is starting to finally collapse?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Political correctness is calling someone a "flight attendant" instead of "stewardess". What's going on today is a united and explicit effort to demoralize, undermine, and eventually eliminate/subjugate people of Euopean descent who adhere to traditional Western values. The people doing it aren't even trying hide it anymore.
    Iím listening. In broad terms, who are the people doing it and how do they do it?

We just saw a small sample of this type of thinking the other day with the Ocean Gate Submersible.
    Not too soon?

The coup into no coup so abruptly would match a behavior pattern: The CIA promised something. The CIA lied. Prighozin says "go fuck yourselves." The CIA never imagined he'd have the balls to go back to Putin after that.

Clown World is going to defeat itself.
    If this was all some CIA manipulation, they definitely can call it a win. Both sides of this aborted coup look really foolish as a result of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    The dumb fartknocker took a Kevlar composite to the midnight zone- that's pure stupid no matter what the politics were. He could have been a 2A, anti-tax Libertarian and that still would have been dumb as a box of rocks.
    This micro level example makes me very worried of what could happen on the macro level.

---------
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr Calls Out Bill Gates & Peter Hotez at PorcFest 2023 for Their 'Pump-and-Dump' Scheme

"That same week Bill Gates, who was overseeing this [Event 201] simulation, bought 1.1 Million shares of BioNTech vaccine which later became the Pfizer vaccine. He then sold almost all that stock, 87%, two years later at a $242,000,000 profit. And a week after that he announced the vaccine didn't work. That's what you call a 'pump-and-dump' scheme."

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...DPsUixn2Q&s=09

-------

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Iím listening. In broad terms, who are the people doing it and how do they do it?
    Hint: If I could take control from only one institution: the presidency, legislator, universities, deep state, or media (including entertainment), I would choose the media without even batting an eye.

"The natural bodies of administration, which are traditionally either elected by people at large, or appointed by elected leaders of society are being actively substituted by artificial bodies. The bodies of people, groups of people, whom nobody elected. Never! As a matter of fact, most of the people don't like them at all, and yet they exist. One of such group is Media. Who elected them? How come they have so much power? Almost monopolistic power on your mind. They can rape your mind. But who elected them? How come they have the nerve to decide what is good and what is bad, for the elected (by you!) president and his administration?" - Yuri Bezmenov
    Basically from what I have noticed, Wokism hasn't really taken hold of the country thanks to the strong religious character of both Arabs and Jews.
    The "firewall" doing its job:

I think in practical terms, religion is more integral to the function of civilization than to the function of individual psychology. Time-established Religion provides the masses with the best, and maybe only, means of effectively defying human authority. When a civilization has paired with a religion over time, the religion becomes the civilization's firewall. It says in absolute terms "this far, and no farther". It inherently has boundaries that even a king cannot openly cross, much less more novel authorities. The civilization can only be radically changed if the firewall is neutralized, which is why all the different groups of Marxists who have subverted the West always aimed their first attacks on Christianity. When the firewall is gone, you can even say 2+2=1 and get away with it.

The masses will never have any interest in philosophy, so that isn't even an option. The masses can be godless but they can't be atheists. It takes an IQ above the average to even be interested in such ideas. Because of this, all civilizations require some type of unifying propaganda. A healthy civilization will have one that educates (old sense of the word), edifies, and animates them. That has historically been the role of religion. When it does its job, a society can never become as suicidal and demoralized as we have. Of course, this also means that when the established "propaganda" system is torn down, another must replace it if things are to start functioning again. And that's what we've seen in the new religion being forced upon the West: WWII is the creation myth, climate change is the eschatology, sacrificing fuel usage and access to food is penance, and Whiteness is original sin (this is also near proof that our new religion is not natively European, and is likely genocidal in the long run). Really, it's more like a lazy, spiteful caricature of Christianity than a new religion. But the most important thing that sets the new religion apart from the others is that it hasn't been voted on through a selection process spanning generations. It's a novel, test-tube mutant, artificially created by what are probably the most mal-educated crop of elites in the history of Western civilization. An uninspiring, unpoetic, idiotic monstrosity that is destined to fail very quickly in the grand scheme of things.

That sub is a smaller metaphor for modern monetary theory. We're all trapped in a machine that is going to fail catastrophically.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

Sweden Dumps Climate Agenda, Scraps Green Energy Targets

Barry, is there any truth to this AI generated article? If so, is it a sign the green / climate agenda is starting to finally collapse?
    I donít know about Sweden but there has been more commercial development and government investment, especially in micro or modular nuclear systems.

Go easy on the adorable young Greta Thunberg (Swedish hero). Really, how the fuck would anyone expect her to know anything?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’m listening. In broad terms, who are the people doing it and how do they do it?
    Name one major media, academic, or financial institution that explicitly advocates for heteronormative people of European descent the same way they advocate for other subgroups. Name one major media, academic, or financial institution that allows for the disproportionate criticism of other subgroups the way they allow for the disproportionate criticism of heteronormative European descendants. Every institution you can't name, and every leader of those institutions, are the people doing it. And they're doing it by the policies mentioned above.