starting strength gym
Page 2793 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1793229326932743278327912792279327942795280328432893 ... LastLast
Results 27,921 to 27,930 of 30227

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    These aren't a decadent elite playing behind locked palace doors. This is the public castration of the warrior class. In the context of history it is completely unprecedented, except as ritual humiliation of the vanquished.
    This is a good observation. What is even more striking is that only the US military is doing this, you canít find shit like this anywhere in the armies of NATO states. Maybe the British armed forces. Meanwhile, Russia is getting an excellent opportunity to train their ground forces in case any of these idiots are eager to push the conflict further.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    In any society, with any philosophy, if my neighbor wants to kill me he likely will succeed.
    This is not the case for everyone, and it would be a good idea to do the work needed to make it not the case for you.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    In any society, with any philosophy, if my neighbor wants to kill me he likely will succeed.

Analogies are not arguments.

The example of not wanting the government to tell you what you can't put in your body because one day they may tell you what to put in your body is demonstrative of liberal democracy.

Liberal democracy lacks the mechanisms necessary to restrict subversion by Marxism, therefore liberal democracy is a poor choice of government if one prefers not to end up in a Marxist state.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Iíve read this speech and honestly, it sounds like a fake. I remember another speech by a supposed military intelligence general from China in which he describes economic warfare, that one sounds more believable. Nonetheless, the actions seem to speak louder than words. Even if we assume that addiction to opiates is a matter of personal failings or whatever, China is still serving the proverbial rope that Americans are hanging themselves on. I also doubt that the Communist Party would allow Shanghai or whatever city to look like San Francisco, with all the tents and junkies occupying the streets.
    I believe the speech is real, although it should be noted that general has a history of making false or exaggerated statements for dramatic effect.
    The Chinese book "America against America" is one of the most popular among Politburo members.
    Evidence of unconventional warfare tactics against America come up every week, like this one:
    Is this anti-marriage TikTok video.a Chinese psyop? - Louder With Crowder
    A deepfake of a White woman being horrified about marriage, but in standard, lazy CCP fashion, they forgot to edit out the Chinese characters on clothing and household products in the clip.

We don't want open conflict with China; we just want to recognize their unconventional warfare in order to stop it.
    The Third Opium War is being waged by Soros, Fink and Myorkas against the American people, in cooperation with China.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The IRS, FBI and military have become laughing stocks.
    Most good men do not want to be associated with them anymore.
    The only question is if the IRS agent who shot the other agent was a Diversity hire, an Inclusion hire or an Equity hire.

Looks like they actually just hired a Ukrainian woman to produce the tik tok psyop video that is only played to western audiences.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanClarke View Post
    This is not the case for everyone, and it would be a good idea to do the work needed to make it not the case for you.
    The work is done, donít worry.

You missed my point entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    The example of not wanting the government to tell you what you can't put in your body because one day they may tell you what to put in your body is demonstrative of liberal democracy.

Liberal democracy lacks the mechanisms necessary to restrict subversion by Marxism, therefore liberal democracy is a poor choice of government if one prefers not to end up in a Marxist state.
    I see what you mean and agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I believe the speech is real, although it should be noted that general has a history of making false or exaggerated statements for dramatic effect.
    The Chinese book "America against America" is one of the most popular among Politburo members.
    Evidence of unconventional warfare tactics against America come up every week, like this one:
    Is this anti-marriage TikTok video.a Chinese psyop? - Louder With Crowder
    A deepfake of a White woman being horrified about marriage, but in standard, lazy CCP fashion, they forgot to edit out the Chinese characters on clothing and household products in the clip.

We don't want open conflict with China; we just want to recognize their unconventional warfare in order to stop it.
    The term you want is unrestricted warfare: Unrestricted Warfare - Wikipedia

The same impartial guy, given the title of "COVID medical officer", who was selected by the British gov to be wheeled out in front of the cameras every day during the pandemic:

Former Covid medical officer Van-Tam takes role at vaccine maker Moderna | Pharmaceuticals industry | The Guardian

-------
    Joe Rogan & Mike Kimmel on "Experts" Using Genetically Modified Mosquitos to Vaccinate Populations

"What the f--k are they doing?...This idea that we're supposed to trust these guys, that they know exactly how everything is going to work out. F--k off...This is a giant overstep...It's a plot of a horror movie."

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...5fkFnNjeQ&s=19

---------

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Absolutely true. Note that the cause of the Lahaina fire has not been discussed.
    Here's Jimmy, maybe the only honest lib reporting on the shit show that is going on in this country and around the world:

Maui Police Chief Ordered Cops To Block Cars From Fleeing Fire Allege Eyewitness. - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Recently read about a guy, Costin Alamariu, AKA Bronze Age Pervert. An internet personality with a number of aliases. Does anyone know anything about him? Seems some of his ideas are promoted by some posters here.