starting strength gym
Page 2795 of 2981 FirstFirst ... 1795229526952745278527932794279527962797280528452895 ... LastLast
Results 27,941 to 27,950 of 29806

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Jimmy Carter's grandson says he is 'quiet' but at peace after moving into hospice care - and still holds hands wife Rosalynn as she battles dementia | Daily Mail Online

Looks like President Carter is on the way out. I think he was a fool, but I also think he was an honest man and not a psychopath, certainly an anomaly as a US President.
    Yes, a very good man but a poor president. But I respect the fact that he was honest and a self made man. Was not the product of a political machine.
    He earned that presidency in 1976, outworked his competition. The eastern elites did not like him because he talked different.

Here is a pretty good summary of the situation on Maui: Maui response is a disaster – HotAir

Almost two weeks after the fire in Maui ripped through Lahaina far too little is still known, far too little has been done to help the victims, and not enough attention has been paid to the series of government failures that led to the worst wildfire losses in American history.

Instead what we have seen on top of the human tragedy is yet another disastrous series of events that has undermined public trust in government and spawned a thriving industry in conspiracy theories of varying plausibility.

This is a genius move pulled by Trump and Carlson. Fox's ratings on debate night, will essentially be zero.
    Trump plans to skip Fox News debate, sit for Tucker Carlson interview: report

These guys are shit scared of Trump!
    Dershowitz Warns Of Repercussions If California Removes Trump From Ballot

Here is a pretty good summary of the situation on Maui: Maui response is a disaster – HotAir
    Here's more on the ground citizen reporting from Lahaina that the state media wouldn't dare broadcast:

Chaotic Maui Evacuation: Police Block Exits As Wildfire Forces Ocean Escape - YouTube

And as I have observed many times, 2020 Covid was the test, and we failed it, so here we are: https://twitter.com/nataliegwinters/...40765396685082

The federal government has already begun buying COVID-19 equipment and hiring consultants to enforce pandemic-era "safety protocols."

Some of these contracts are scheduled to begin in September and October.

Factbox: Russia'''s Luna-25 moon mission fails: what you need to know | Reuters

Why is Russia spending $ on going to the moon? What am I missing?

I'm not sure anyone is scared of Trump. The media now depends on Trump. They are actively rooting for him. CNN will probably have additional layoffs/formatting changes if Trump doesn't get nominated and the interest in the trials plummets.

And as I have observed many times, 2020 Covid was the test, and we failed it, so here we are: https://twitter.com/nataliegwinters/...40765396685082
    Never again.

We shall see.

We shall see.
    The minds have been properly prepared. I'm already seeing masks. They are Borg drones.

Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. Assimilation is required.

starting strength coach development program
    Looks like President Carter is on the way out. I think he was a fool, but I also think he was an honest man and not a psychopath, certainly an anomaly as a US President.
    Theory: He was the left's last remnant in the Democratic party that was still culturally Christian. By that time, the Democratic party had already mostly abandoned cultural Christianity in favor of cultural Judaism.

He was essentially playing the Joe Biden of Southern Christian men. So while Joe Biden is an effigy of the White man, Jimmy Carter was an effigy for the Southern Christian man. They're performing the same humiliation act. Notice that the White man (broader grouping) is humiliated even more than Southern Christian man.

--

If America still has balls, they're in the South.