COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 282

starting strength gym
Page 282 of 485 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 4849

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #2811
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    68

    Default

    • texas starting strength seminar september 2020
    • wichita falls texas december seminar 2020
    I'm checking in to y'all's thread very late in the game, just to give you an update from Russia.
    Putin did well keeping the globalist pigs at bay at first, sealing the Chinese border and halting the railcars to/from there, instituting intensive, invasive screening at airports for all European (and then even American!) arrivals earlier than most, and limiting the involuntary voluntary lockdown to only the elderly and ill, at first.
    But then even he gave in, indicating both that the evil human desire to control others is universal, and that this NWO has quite a tight grip (how?) on everyone, everywhere. :/

    But that's all an aside.
    Moscow just extended its involuntary voluntary lockdown til June, but thankfully I had the foresight and a lot of God's grace to move my family out of that hellhole to the in-laws' place in the regions. The involuntary voluntary curfew is here, too, but the ability of gubmint to control us decreases exponentially as your distance from city centers increases.

    Which has me wondering, is the situation on the ground in the States similar, where the further you are from the coasts (and those hellhole urban centers that go blue every four years), the easier and more common it is to ignore these unconstitutional orders?

    If there's anything about this situation that has me thankful, it's that it's helped me see the virtues of living in rural areas, pretty much regardless of which country you live in!
    The goal is to retain the protection from foreign threats that your massive, bloated federal government provides with its military, while living as far away as possible from these institutions themselves, to free oneself from the suffocation which that nanny government inevitably creates.

  2. #2812
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Yep, the mask indicator is the most accurate delineation yet that helps you understand who is self aware of what is going on ("red-pilled"), and who just follows the trends because it's easier and less scary than thinking for oneself.

    Where I am in Vladimir (Russian regions), the shops at the edge of town are filled with maskless customers, most likely because the blissful ignorance and real-life situations encountered by rural people does not allow for the harried, panicked, trend-following fear that a masked urban and suburban lifestyle provides, while the guards in the stores in their city center won't even allow you inside without a mask.

    It's quite sad, in Russia they won't revolt against this involuntary voluntary Quarantine because they (rightfully) fear the brutal response that would invoke, while in America we won't fight to reclaim our liberty (1A- Assembly, at the very least) and prosperity because we've become too lazy, PC, and braindead to notice.
    (Hopefully I'm wrong about that!)

  3. #2813
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    42,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    It's quite sad, in Russia they won't revolt against this involuntary voluntary Quarantine because they (rightfully) fear the brutal response that would invoke, while in America we won't fight to reclaim our liberty (1A- Assembly, at the very least) and prosperity because we've become too lazy, PC, and braindead to notice.
    (Hopefully I'm wrong about that!)
    I think this is a very accurate assessment.

  4. #2814
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    3,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    they (rightfully) fear the brutal response that would invoke, while in America we won't fight to reclaim our liberty (1A- Assembly, at the very least) and prosperity because we've become too lazy, PC, and braindead to notice.
    (Hopefully I'm wrong about that!)
    Even if people assemble to protest, the media and bureaucrats shut it down saying that they represent a minority of residents in said state. As always, if you follow the money, this actually makes sense. Given that 38% of those employed are employed by large corporations and 18% by the federal, state, and local governments, that equates to 56% of the employed population earning income from large corporations and the government. If you factor in unemployed receiving government assistance, you have a large number of people who, one way or another, rely on the government or its brothers for income. When you factor in the culture around "free speech" in these organizations, even those in this demographic who disagree with the government response, are not going to publicly take a stand in hopes that the government or its brothers will continue to pay them or resume paying them after this blows over. They cannot conceive that idea of earning money any other way nor are they interested in doing so.

  5. #2815
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingoDeFranc View Post
    Why does it strike fear into your heart? Is there something particularly sinister about the training that other areas of the armed forces are not privy to? They stuff people in 2'x2' boxes up on the survival side of Fairchild AFB while rocking some insane screaming/torture music.

    I always support the troops, but the comment you made above, that a training camp 'strikes fear into your heart'. That's the reason it was so easy for everyone to give up their rights.
    Uncle. Hyperbole. Just a very tough place to graduate from. That is all.

  6. #2816
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    I'm checking in to y'all's thread very late in the game, just to give you an update from Russia.
    Putin did well keeping the globalist pigs at bay at first, sealing the Chinese border and halting the railcars to/from there, instituting intensive, invasive screening at airports for all European (and then even American!) arrivals earlier than most, and limiting the involuntary voluntary lockdown to only the elderly and ill, at first.
    But then even he gave in, indicating both that the evil human desire to control others is universal, and that this NWO has quite a tight grip (how?) on everyone, everywhere. :/

    But that's all an aside.
    Moscow just extended its involuntary voluntary lockdown til June, but thankfully I had the foresight and a lot of God's grace to move my family out of that hellhole to the in-laws' place in the regions. The involuntary voluntary curfew is here, too, but the ability of gubmint to control us decreases exponentially as your distance from city centers increases.

    Which has me wondering, is the situation on the ground in the States similar, where the further you are from the coasts (and those hellhole urban centers that go blue every four years), the easier and more common it is to ignore these unconstitutional orders?

    If there's anything about this situation that has me thankful, it's that it's helped me see the virtues of living in rural areas, pretty much regardless of which country you live in!
    The goal is to retain the protection from foreign threats that your massive, bloated federal government provides with its military, while living as far away as possible from these institutions themselves, to free oneself from the suffocation which that nanny government inevitably creates.

    Where have you been all my life?

    Jesus I need to expatriate to Eastern Europe as soon as possible. Do you guys need environmental engineers / geologists? Licensed here in the states.

    Could I get by professionally on English or would I need to learn Hungarian, Czech, Cyrillic ect?

  7. #2817
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    664

    Default

    As one of the unmasked, I've noticed that people need just a little encouragement to Free themselves. I was the one in a conversation of about five people without a mask. Eventually, two of them said they were suffocating and removed their masks. I must've looked too comfortable. Others' masks come off voluntarily with little provocation; then they dangle it from one ear. Most are not enjoying this masked ball.

    My work continues to mandate masks, explaining that they "are following CDC guidelines". However, the linked guidelines only /recommend/ masks. There's a gap. Where does the /requirement/ come from?

  8. #2818
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    3,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    My work continues to mandate masks, explaining that they "are following CDC guidelines". However, the linked guidelines only /recommend/ masks. There's a gap. Where does the /requirement/ come from?
    The dictators that foolishly spent billions on masks. They have to appear that it wasn't foolish and if the healthcare workers do not use them all the fearful marketplace will take care of the surplus.

  9. #2819
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Itís delightfully ironic to follow the government orders while wearing one of these guy faukes rave bandanas:

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01B6...rb_top?ie=UTF8

  10. #2820
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    112

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    A new revelation to me is that the majority of people I know are unaware self employed citizens can not collect unemployment at any time, and during these times when weíre forced to shut down, could only apply for unemployment insurance starting May first. They were also unaware the small business loans havenít been taking applications for the past month. Itís crazy to me that the majority of people I know donít know this shit, and the fact that this applies to any gig worker, barber or stylist who rents a chair, etc. and not just wealthy business owners is a disgrace. I swear Iím gonna lose my fucking mind if I see one more jackass say these protests are over getting haircuts

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •