starting strength gym
Page 2847 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1847234727472797283728452846284728482849285728972947 ... LastLast
Results 28,461 to 28,470 of 30228

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    try to be as insignificantly interconnected as possible to mainstream culture and the federal government behemoth,
    and try to find or foster at least a small community of like-minded people (like-minded on the BIG, important stuff) around you.
    Another important one that Rip has mentioned several times on the podcast is don't watch the mainstream media, period. That stuff really does seep into you in ways you are not consciously aware of. The propaganda just doesn't hit like that in written word, so getting your news that way is a lot safer, but still requires diligence. Mostly in what you are being encouraged to pay attention to. Remember the stupid China balloon? Stuff like that. Obvious mass manipulation that was just as enthusiastically propagated in the right wing alt-news media as anywhere else (often the propagandist doesn't care about the left vs right spin at all, just that the message itself is propagated). This diligence will be especially important if they eventually decide to take WWIII hot. I can almost guarantee you that if they make that decision, they are going to tell good men exactly what they want to hear to get them into those body bags.

On that note: Army War College Report Predicts Mass Casualties in Near-Peer Fight Against [Russia] - Analysis

An interesting contribution to this thread. Interesting but not shocking.

Town Falls Back on Diesel Fleet After None of Its Electric Buses Work

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    True, but marxists are a different breed and merely emulating what you think they do is cargo cult mentality. marxists are successful because there are many moving parts all working on unison, providing support and cover for each other as well as practical, logistical and financial support to go onto a well established philosophical framework to justify everything they do.
    So you believe the Marxists have magic powers.

Mr. T was seen the other day in a clip promoting the Covid-19 boosters. Jesus I guess everybody is going to sell their soul to push and promote the hoax. Is there anyway to change my username? I want no part of these creeps...

I always liked my Berkey back when I got mine circa 2008 when Austin Texas still had pirate radio.

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    When someone leverages entropy it can seem that way. It's not impressive at all compared to what built Western Civilization.

Although they do have magic tongues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.T View Post
    Mr. T was seen the other day in a clip promoting the Covid-19 boosters. Jesus I guess everybody is going to sell their soul to push and promote the hoax. Is there anyway to change my username? I want no part of these creeps...

I always liked my Berkey back when I got mine circa 2008 when Austin Texas still had pirate radio.
    They are not selling their soul. Itís purely a cash grab. It would not surprise me if they did not receive the shot.

Iím amazed that people (not you or this board) donít realize how vapid celebrities are. Especially washed up ones like Mr. T.

Theyíll do almost anything for [easy ] money.

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    An unlimited budget + a century's worth of mass media subversion is the closest thing to a magician's spell as we've ever had.

This is astounding. Where are the indictments?

did the pfizer vaccine even really have a drug trial?

Excellent piece that masterfully summarizes a complex issue, as always. Here are the cliffs but really go read it all.

if the process is the product (and it is) then pfizer's product looks like it went to market untested

the discovery by brave fellow feline kevin mckernan (who actually did what should have been done right from the start and went out and gene sequenced the pfizer covid vaccines) that the vaccines were wildly impure, low integrity, and contained not only copious amounts of contaminants, but actual active compounds like plasmids that were, quite literally, spike protein factories was extraordinary.

-

the key sleight of hand is this:

the pfizer BNT162b2 trial was performed using a compound produced using a very different manufacturing process from the one used to create the drug that was actually shipped and sold.

it was a small batch, high cost process that could not scale to make millions much less hundreds of millions of doses. and that is a VERY big deal because in this sort of biologic, the industry axiom has been constant for 100 years: ďthe process is the product.Ē make it a different way, and you have no idea if itís the same thing. and the FDA knows this full well; itís been a cornerstone of their approval process since the beginning.

-

there is really no other sound conclusion here: this was a bait and switch and the drug pfizer shipped to the general public was not the one they used in the trial and that the FDA approved.

this was the literal equivalent of building a perfect pinto by hand with master craftsmen for NHTSA and consumer reports to test and then shipping a bunch of junk made in a dysfunctional factory with massive defect rates and a different gas tank to your customers.

-

this was a lie, pure and simple and pfizer knew it and so did the FDA. there is just no way you miss this and this wild presumption that ďoh, we can just switch to a radically new production process for a biologic drug without testingĒ is, as far as i know, unprecedented in FDA history.

to reiterate:

the process is the product and therefore they had no idea what this new product was.

and they shipped it anyway.

astonishingly, regulators do not even appear to have tried to find out. it would have been both sensible and trivial for them to sequence this. but they didnít (or if they did, they sure kept quiet about it).

-

this is a simple, provable matter: was the drug you shipped the one you used in the drug trials or were the contents of the vials significantly different?

and if it wasnít, then heads need to roll. the FDA needs to be gutted and real safeguards put in place (or honestly, perhaps flat out eliminated and replaced with competitive private market accreditation agencies not paid by pharma companies who must compete on reputation for accuracy, not monopoly). this outcome was obscene.

if the drug shipped was not the one tested, pfizer (already one of the most fined companies in human history) needs to be have its EUA protections yanked for pfraud and then get sued into bankruptcy as the gates open for class action suits by all those harmed. frankly, these protections (and similar for being on childhood vaxx schedules) should not exist at all.

governments and companies that imposed jab mandates for this product should be likewise opened up to civil action. this is how you create the liability that will make a group like the FAA or OSHA or departments of education/school boards think twice in the future about mandating experimental drugs to retain certification.

if this is found to be willful and deliberate, then the corporate veils at places like pfizer need to be pierced and folks like bourla need to be personally liable both civilly and criminally. this sort of pfraud needs to be a pfelony for pfizerians and FDA alike.
    We would be better off if everyone at the FDA/CDC was literally locked out the building the next few years. I have no trust left for these agencies, its gone unable to be regained.

Is Vivek Ramaswamy the only hope left? He's the only serious contender talking about abolishing a bunch of three letter agencies, and thats what has to happen at this point to save America as we knew it.

starting strength coach development program
    This may well be the most important story of the past 30 years: Exclusive: Donald Trump Followers Targeted by FBI as 2024 Election Nears
    The federal government believes that the threat of violence and major civil disturbances around the 2024 U.S. presidential election is so great that it has quietly created a new category of extremists that it seeks to track and counter: Donald Trump's army of MAGA followers.

The challenge for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the primary federal agency charged with law enforcement, is to pursue and prevent what it calls domestic terrorism without direct reference to political parties or affiliations—even though the vast majority of its current "anti-government" investigations are of Trump supporters, according to classified data obtained by Newsweek.
    And they have already shown you exactly how they are going to pursue this.