starting strength gym
Page 2855 of 2981 FirstFirst ... 1855235527552805284528532854285528562857286529052955 ... LastLast
Results 28,541 to 28,550 of 29806

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Weapons Abandoned By Biden Admin Hamas Terror Attacks

It's an interesting time in history, when you have to wonder if the "Biden" Administration intentionally left $96 billion in war materiel in Afghanistan. Or have things always been this fucked up and the historians failed to mention it.

Has anyone seen pictures of the beheaded babies?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Why bother looking? Considering how easy it is for them to fake these things, you have no choice but to rely on heuristics. Middle-eastern propaganda is always full of these ridiculous tales (see the Nayirah testimony). It's cultural, and I suspect the involved parties all take it with a grain of salt. It's only the Westerners who are naive enough to swallow such histrionics hook line and sinker.

Does it ever happen? It probably does. But does the baby really care if it was beheaded or blown to pieces by a drone controlled by a female "soldier" somewhere in northern Virginia?

Yes, lies are the norm. Maybe it's always been this way, but it's easier now. Denninger:

What's This? VINDICATION! in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

So what do we learn from this study?

Your doctor is and has been lying, and so have all the medical "authorities" for decades when it comes to cholesterol. It is a mild risk elevation for cardiovascular disease but not death, and death is what matters. The "stomp on that now" approach to medicine in this regard is now proved bankrupt and the billions extracted were at best worthless and at worst poisonous, literally, resulting in an increased risk of mortality.

Your doctor in fact raised your risk of dying when he prescribed statins. Statins have a known adverse event risk of causing Type 2 diabetes, which is proved to be a wild (more than double and as much as four times the risk) of being dead across basically all age groups up until you get to be 80, and even then its roughly 1.6x. Diabetes kills, period, and anything that increases the risk of diabetes is thus poison, period. Since lowering non-HDL cholesterol has no mortality benefit at all the consumption of statins has no available benefit to your health, but does have a significant risk of causing a mortal disorder. You have to be out of your damn mind to consume them given this data.

Dietary "guidelines" that include carbohydrates, specifically "fast" carbohydrates such as potatoes, rice, wheat in any form (flour, bread, cookies, etc.) potentiate and worsen glycemic control issues and thus cause diabetes. So do statins. We know both of these things are facts. Any "physician" who, given a lack of body mass or glucose control, say much less both, who does not recommend immediately getting all of that crap out of your diet is making recommendations that raise, not lower, your risk of dying. This study proves that.

While being fat alone does not raise your risk of dying we know being fat raises the risk of blood pressure elevation and diabetes. If you are fat but not either hypertensive or diabetic the fat alone will probably not kill you and other than the other morbidity factors involved in being fat (joint damage, reduced exercise tolerance and mobility, etc.) since it doesn't make your dead the decision (and yes it is a decision) to be overweight or obese is not likely to give you a dirt nap. However, being fat will, over time, greatly increase the risk of one of the other two things happening and both of those do make it more likely that you will be dead. The bullet point above, or if you prefer this article, will both control or even possibly reverse Type II diabetes and at the same time make you profoundly less-fat, reducing the risk of both developing or worsening that and high blood pressure and it costs zero dollars and thus makes nobody rich. In fact it may make you more-rich in that diabetes, in particular, is extraordinarily expensive when it progresses to insulin dependence, amputations, blindness, kidney dialysis and death all of which are really bad for you but make your doctor, the local hospital and others in the medical system extremely wealthy.

Most of these events are probably staged by the global elite "leaders". I mean, how does one stage explosives in a 50 story building that is on fire in under 8 hrs? (WTC 7)

The world is a stage.

It's interesting that in this thread, when it comes to covid, we ask "Why should I care about covid? What evidence is there that it's a risk to me? Is the government/media/academia beholden to larger powers that want to push a certain narrative? Do the people pushing for a government response have ulterior motives? Are the fellow citizens we see in support of the government response thinking critically and rationally, or are they buying into the propaganda and fear-mongering?"

Yet none of that is being done in regards to the current Middle East situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    It's interesting that in this thread, when it comes to covid, we ask "Why should I care about covid? What evidence is there that it's a risk to me? Is the government/media/academia beholden to larger powers that want to push a certain narrative? Do the people pushing for a government response have ulterior motives? Are the fellow citizens we see in support of the government response thinking critically and rationally, or are they buying into the propaganda and fear-mongering?"

Yet none of that is being done in regards to the current Middle East situation.
    That's a fair observation. Everything is riddles with lies and bullshit, for the purpose of controlling the general public. Some of the bullshit is more intense than other bullshit. And we're just so tired of the Palestinians' bullshit that we're willing to believe the worst about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Weapons Abandoned By Biden Admin Hamas Terror Attacks

It's an interesting time in history, when you have to wonder if the "Biden" Administration intentionally left $96 billion in war materiel in Afghanistan. Or have things always been this fucked up and the historians failed to mention it.

I'm of Armenian descent on my mother's side.

I heard many first and second hand accounts of the atrocities the Muslim Turks committed against the Christian Armenians. I'm not a religious person, but those accounts I heard when I was very young left a lasting impression on me.

When they are called to task to kill the "infidels," they will do it with glee and passion unlike anything we've seen in recent history.

All the DEI bullshit over the past 30 years has done is to try to make Americans think that the "religion of peace" is our friend.

The other interesting accounts I recall is that the Muslims and Christians used to get along just fine; until the governments and churches put them on the warpath, that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.T View Post
    Most of these events are probably staged by the global elite "leaders". I mean, how does one stage explosives in a 50 story building that is on fire in under 8 hrs? (WTC 7)

The world is a stage.
    Yes, as Larry said re Building 7, "Should we pull it?"

Statins and side effects...

My mother was on a statin forever because her Dr. proscribed it, and she always did exactly what her Dr. said (as most of that generation did/does). When she started progressing from mid-to-late stage dementia/Alzheimer's we moved her to a nursing home. The attending physician looked at her meds and immediately removed the statin. She said, "A side effect of statins is memory loss. Doesn't make sense to say, 'She's bat-shit crazy, but her cholesterol is good.'"

That was 2008.

Our friend Briggs has an insightful one the other day:

The Biological Reason Why America Meddles In So Many Conflicts Around The World – William M. Briggs

anticausal: The Nuremberg Regime keeps paying dividends, it seems.