starting strength gym
Page 2874 of 2979 FirstFirst ... 1874237427742824286428722873287428752876288429242974 ... LastLast
Results 28,731 to 28,740 of 29781

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    things get missed all the time,
    the guy that just shot up Maine,
    now they look back and say he was a walking warning sign,
    get missed all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Compelling information from multiple sources, including quotes from Netanyahu himself, have been posted in this thread indicating that Hamas is an Israeli creation, so my response would be no, civilians absolutely do not bear responsibility for Hamas.
    They do Ryan because they tolerate them and voted out Fatah (howbeit narrowly), then Hamas started to purge out Fatah which previously administered the Gaza and in 2006 was the last election in Gaza. It is a bit like the Germans complaining about allied attacks when Hitler controlled Germany. If you did not vote for Biden you still bear the consequences of his administration good or bad, so those Palestinians now are reaping the consequences of evil bastards controlling their lives.

If you live in the Gaza and you disagree with having rocket launchers in your back yard you get a bullet to the head or your family just disappears.

Hamas and Iran got what it wanted an asymmetrical war with Israel which not only drew in Israel, but the US (The Great Satan) which if you listen to Hamas rhetoric not only does Israel need to be destroyed, but the US also, the US which has poured millions into the Gaza and promoted a two state solution which will never happen while Iran, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and Hamas exist.

Where has all those tax dollars gone? It is either a smoking ruin now or turned into missiles. When the flag you fly is the old PLO terrorist flag what do you expect, may as well fly a Swastika.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Al Jazeera lie just as much as the rest of the media. I donít believe those numbers.
    The figures are not from Al Jazeera, but from the PA, Israel doesn't even dispute them. Take the UN's report: Hostilities in the Gaza Strip and Israel - reported impact | Day 27 | United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs - occupied Palestinian territory
    Depending on the scale of aerial bombardment, you can expect these figures to go up still. It's very easy to kill a bunch of civilians in such a crowded space.

One of the "life lessons" I tell my kids is "you don't get to decide how the other guys react."

Gaza is learning this lesson right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    This whole thing would just be two foreign nations at war if it weren't for the US troops on the ground, the US warships in the water and the $20-$50 billion dollars Israel receives from the US EVERY YEAR.
    The propagandists want us to take sides instead of focusing on the fact that we should have no involvement in this conflict; The only approach in America's interest is to refuse support to both sides.
    They want this to become a global conflict.
    They want more displaced "refugees" in western countries.
    Fuck Israel.
    Fuck Hamas.

We shouldn't be wasting our time speculating on which atrocities are real and which are propaganda when we know real attacks and atrocities are happening in our own countries.
    This is the correct answer. I actually think this is the situation we will have in around 20-30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    So why not just fucking move the Gazans the fuck out of the strip and the Arab world go on its merry way and the Jews go on theirs?
    Why do the Jews get their own land?

Why not move the rest of them to New Jersey and let the Arab world have the Arab world?

Any European that wants even an ethnic majority country is labeled a dangerous racist. Hell, any White person that simply doesn't want to live in the hood is labeled one, but Jews get an entire country?

And the ridiculous arguments for persecution just don't stick any more. Anti-whitism is FAR more prolific right now than any Jew hatred, even if you include all the fake "hate" crimes against Jews. When was the last time a Jew's life was ruined by a bunch of whites turning every major institution against them for the racist things that they regularly say? Kanye would like a word.

And it's rather ironic that folks are quick to point out that allegedly the Arab countries don't want Palestinians because of their alleged behavior in those countries in the past, but Jews being kicked out of over 100 countries throughout history is to be blamed solely upon the the evils of their former hosts.

I get that Mossad probably has pictures of 90% of Congress on Epstein Island, so that and the financial benefits motivate our politicians to have this pro-Israel bias, but it's yet another example of how brainwashed we all have been to see how it is not only the default position for Americans (never mind the loons of BLM and such who have no semblance of critical thinking abilities), but most Americans are actually quicker to be suspicious of their own government than Israel's. Never mind that nearly everything they ever hear about Israel comes from that same untrusted US government's claim of them being "our greatest ally".

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You know this to be true? I know that Hamas has continued firing rockets into Israel every day, lots of them, and have been for 15-20 years. Since I know that, what are they supposed to do? Continue to tolerate it? At some point, do the civilians in Gaza bear some responsibility for Hamas?
    And we also know that Israel has funded Hamas and sees them as a valuable tool. All by their own admission, so it's indisputable. They haven't just tolerated it, they've helped create and nourish it. And it's especially significant that Netanyahu has been so openly enthusiastic about playing this game. That seems like a much higher level of responsibility than you could assign to some poor bastard living in an open air prison, even if he is cheering for the guys who are attacking the people he sees as his jailers.

This isn't meant to be a directly comparable analogy, but hypothetically, let's say another political dissident test, like the vaxx, was applied, and all dissidents were rounded up and put in camps. And let's say the vaxx-mommies and blue suburbanites were all perfectly happy with this situation, excited to keep the dirty, dangerous, dissidents away from the good folks. If some of the rowdier dissidents started raiding the "blue ring", why would the others get their panties in a twist about it? Would they have any reason to believe anything the vax-mommy news tells them about it? Would they stay up at night worrying about how many civilians are killed? Of course not. And if these extremists could actually fire missiles into the vaxx-mommy blue-ring, I wouldn't expect any of them to have a single thought more nuanced than "the more the fucking merrier". If that is "bearing responsibility", then sure, they bear responsibility. But what difference does it make?

Why would I expect the psychology of the average Palestinian to be any different? Why does anyone expect a people to be dominated gladly?

Quote Originally Posted by neilc1 View Post
    things get missed all the time,
    the guy that just shot up Maine,
    now they look back and say he was a walking warning sign,
    get missed all the time
    This comparison is so ridiculous, it's comical. This was a 1000 man+ operation. They allegedly dropped in on hang gliders, for fucks sake. The absurdity of the event is off the charts. The degree of headline chutzpah alone is enough for me to very easily guess who was fundamentally responsible. In fact, it's so obvious, I expect I will be proven correct even by mainstream sources within time. But I realize most people (Anglo-sphere especially) have blinders on when it comes to anything related to the Jews, so we'll just have to wait.

If they honest-to-God completely missed this, the IDF is worthless. And as Bret Weinstein also pointed out, their assertions that they have the intelligence to go into Gaza and kill the terrorists with precision, without killing civilians, is a bald faced lie. They obviously wouldn't have a fucking clue about anything going on in their massive terrorist concentration camp. None of it adds up, except when you consider the very likely possibility that Netanyahu is a manipulative psychopath.

---

First woman approved to lead US Navy

The collapse of the Judeo-American Clown World Empire is shaping up to be one of the most spectacular implosions in all of history. The American people are woefully ill-prepared for the psychic shock that is coming.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It's as simple that.

Is there a Go Fund Me for contributions toward the purchase of tickets to the Middle East for all these ferocious keyboard commandos? As far as I'm concerned once they get there they can take up arms for the side of their choice and seek the vengeance they so richly deserve. They can even use their Avatar instead of their real name if that makes them feel invincible or invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    Is there a Go Fund Me for contributions toward the purchase of tickets to the Middle East for all these ferocious keyboard commandos? As far as I'm concerned once they get there they can take up arms for the side of their choice and seek the vengeance they so richly deserve. They can even use their Avatar instead of their real name if that makes them feel invincible or invisible.
    Exactly who here has shown any desire to take up arms for either side? And yes, there is a Go Fund Me set up, for the Israeli side at least. It's called the US Treasury.

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    They can even use their Avatar instead of their real name if that makes them feel invincible or invisible.
    Your type always shows rage over this point because you know the establishment structure is set up to give you an instant win, no debate required. It's a microcosm of the left/right debates. The right is usually more formidable in honest debate because they grew up in and know the left/mainstream thinking inside and out. The left is oblivious to right wing thought, so the natural reaction is to shut the heretics up.

The same dynamic exists in the conservative vs dissident debates. We know you inside and out; in fact we often were you. But you are confused, shocked and appalled when your orthodoxy is examined. You don't know how to handle it, so pushing the "win" button becomes very tempting.

We were wondering a while back what the true reason for firing Tucker Carlson was. This is it. They allowed some counter-narrative right-wing viewpoints on Ukraine, but as they planned their pivot to Israel, the risks were just too great. On Ukraine, they had the left in perfect lockstep. On Israel, it is fractured. Allowing it to fracture even further than it already has among Fox News viewers simply could not be tolerated.

starting strength coach development program
    Neoconservatives love spending other people's money to send young Americans to fight and die in pointless wars in the Middle East. Fucking evil shit, man.