starting strength gym
Page 2885 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1885238527852835287528832884288528862887289529352985 ... LastLast
Results 28,841 to 28,850 of 30227

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Do “Arabs” really constitute a group with any real political power, this “voting bloc” concept aside?
    Possibly poor terminology on my part, by "Arabs" I mean immigrants from majority-Islamic nations that have historically had an antagonistic position toward Israel.

They may not have significant political power in Western nations yet, but that's kind of my point, are Israeli politicians who are advocating that Western nations accept Palestinian refugees considering the possible long-term effects if these groups do eventually gain political power within the Western nations that currently provide aid to Israel?

One can say it's inconsequential, but consider the effects of just one Ilhan Omar:

Progressive Democrats Launch First Effort to Block U.S. Arms Sales to Israel Since Start of Gaza War - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

"Resolution of disapproval led by Rep. Ilhan Omar calls for prevention of $320-million transfer of precision-guided bomb equipment to Israel, as its war with Hamas nears its seventh week"

Leaked audio from a telephone conversation where the ADL's Jonathan Greenblatt speaks about Zionism's bleak future prospects, and Israel's PR problem with Western Zoomers raised on critical theory: Leaked conversation with ADL's Jonathan Greenblatt - Tehran Times - YouTube

"We have a major, major generational problem"

A "culture of critique" indeed.

Fucking ironic, the largely Jewish created marxist wave that's destroying society might only be stopped because it bites the hand of its master.

Isn't there a Jewish story about a golem or something along similar lines?

The government's response to covid is going to go down as a bigger blunder than getting into a land war with Asia.

Army recruiters now boldly advertising that no Covid vaccination is required to join military - Must Read Alaska

Of the over 8,000 service members who were discharged for refusing the Covid-19 vaccine, only 43 have rejoined the military in the eight months following the repeal.

Never forget.

For anyone who's never seen them, Devon Stack's Black Pilled videos are some of the best analyses of Hollywood subversion you can find anywhere. I was just re-watching a few, and forgot how much I enjoyed them. If you look to the mainstream or far left, for them to astutely analyze their own propaganda would be to confess. And mainstream conservatives are blissfully unaware of how much they have been mind-raped. The dissident right is the only place you are going to get this kind of content.

Some recommendations:

The Mechanics of Deception - Movie analyzed: Wag the Dog (1997). It's very interesting to take a look at this movie in the present day. As Stack puts it, they were openly laughing in America's face in this one.

Nice Until We're Not - Movie analyzed: Office Space (1999). Unlike most of the films he analyzes, Office Space wasn't actually subversive. Mike Judge has a very insightful view of American/white culture that is worth dissecting. (There is also a Black Pilled Idiocracy episode).

A Box of Chocolates - Movie analyzed: Forest Gump (1994). Forest Gump was virtuoso level subversion. It is awe inspiring how thoroughly they shat on the audience's soul, convinced them it was soft serve ice cream, and everybody just licked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post

A Box of Chocolates - Movie analyzed: Forest Gump (1994). Forest Gump was virtuoso level subversion. It is awe inspiring how thoroughly they shat on the audience's soul, convinced them it was soft serve ice cream, and everybody just licked it up.
    Hanks did say somewhere that he either hated that movie, or hated making it.

I dont know about you guys but I'd rather live in a town filled with jews than arabs.

I don't remember reading articles about jew enclaves where not adhering to the Torah gets you beat up, if you're lucky, I don't read many articles here in Melbourne about jewish crime gangs and I don't think the northern suburbs of melbourne or western sydney has issues because there are too many jews up to no good.

LBJ Fights Inflation One Egg At A Time

LBJ directed [Defense Secretary Robert]McNamara to buy cheaper lamb from New Zealand for the troops in Vietnam. ... When egg prices rose in the spring of 1966 and Agriculture Secretary Orville Freeman told him that not much could be done, Johnson had the Surgeon General issue alerts as to the hazards of cholesterol in eggs.
    When any mainstream scientist/health professional makes his way up the political ladder, you can be assured he is somebody's bitch.

Call me skeptical, but it's almost as if there's coordination to sink DeSantis. For someone who is 40% down the polls vs. Trump, he doesn't seem like he would be the obvious target. But for some reason, leftist outlets sure do love to bash this guy and prop up Indian GWB in a skirt.

Nikki Haley Is on the Brink of Croaking Ron DeSantis

New Marquette Law School national survey finds Biden trailing three GOP opponents, Trump dominating GOP primary // News Center // Marquette University

'I won't vote for him again.' Florida voters feel betrayed as DeSantis runs : NPR

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I'd rather live in a town filled with jews than arabs.

I don't remember reading articles about jew enclaves where not adhering to the Torah gets you beat up, if you're lucky, I don't read many articles here in Melbourne about jewish crime gangs and I don't think the northern suburbs of melbourne or western sydney has issues because there are too many jews up to no good.
    Them being Arabs is, at best, the 3rd most important thing about them.

They are 3rd world Muslims.

You would have none of the issues you'd see in either a Jewish or 3rd world Muslim neighborhood with Christian Arab neighborhoods. Much less those not from the 3rd world.