starting strength gym
Page 2886 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1886238627862836287628842885288628872888289629362986 ... LastLast
Results 28,851 to 28,860 of 30227

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I'd rather live in a town filled with jews than arabs.
    That's cute, but Jews want to send 2 million Arabs to the West regardless.

I dont know about you guys but I'd rather live in a town filled with jews than arabs.

I don't remember reading articles about jew enclaves where not adhering to the Torah gets you beat up, if you're lucky, I don't read many articles here in Melbourne about jewish crime gangs and I don't think the northern suburbs of melbourne or western sydney has issues because there are too many jews up to no good.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Niki Halley is starting to push the same initiative Barry and David have been salivating over:

No mention of the US Federal Government and Five Eyes bots, of course.

More stupid propaganda:

Herzog: Arabic copy of ‘Mein Kampf’ found on Hamas terrorist shows what war is about: President displays Adolf Hitler’s book to BBC, says it was found in child’s room used by Gaza operative, who had also marked sections calling for slaughter of Jews

Since Hitler literally never called for the slaughter of Jews in Mein Kampf, or in any other medium for that matter, you can chalk this one up under "they know you know they are lying". And if you even call them out on the lie, they still win because they can point and say you are evil for even noticing the lie. This strategy didn't start with COVID.

I'm just a little disappointed they didn't show pictures of a crib with a mobile made of little swastikas and Hitler faces. I'm definitely deducting some points for that. Propaganda score: 3/10
    You deeply misunderstand me at a fundamental level if you think I support any of this, but you are nothing if not utterly sure of your position.

Frankly I want some payback for all the covid horseshit. That lil rat Fauci should hang. Along with that freak show CDC director who looks like Mrs Fucking Doubtfire. Rachel "Levine".

I don't remember reading articles about jew enclaves where not adhering to the Torah gets you beat up, if you're lucky, I don't read many articles here in Melbourne about jewish crime gangs and I don't think the northern suburbs of melbourne or western sydney has issues because there are too many jews up to no good.
    Phill has never learned Hazlitt’s “One Lesson.”

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    You deeply misunderstand me at a fundamental level if you think I support any of this, but you are nothing if not utterly sure of your position.
    Sorry for the confusion. I meant David Roberts, certainly not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Another one:

CANADA: Female Boxer Withdraws From Competition After Being Matched Against Male Fighter - Reduxx

The female boxer found out by chance that her opponent was male one hour before the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny&mighty View Post
    Another one:

CANADA: Female Boxer Withdraws From Competition After Being Matched Against Male Fighter - Reduxx

The female boxer found out by chance that her opponent was male one hour before the fight.
    Cracks appearing in the wall...

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    For me the whole anonymous thing is a matter of integrity and credibility. Probably just a Boomer Marine thing.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    For me the whole anonymous thing is a matter of integrity and credibility. Probably just a Boomer Marine thing.
    By this logic, spies and other camouflaged/disguised operatives working behind enemy lines lack integrity and credibility. There's always an exception for what you see as your institutions, isn't there? I only mention this because your attempt to bolster your rhetorical position with "Marine" brought it to mind.

Removing anonymity is likely to backfire on Clown World anyway. You think (or duplicitously claim) every anon is a coward and will just disappear, when in fact they might be the least likely to cave to social pressure. (Genuine anons, of course, not random trolls.) We're just not self destructive morons.

We'll face the hyenas if necessary, but we aren't just going to throw ourselves to them. Resisting the COVID mandates allowed many of us to prove this to ourselves. Despite all the negatives of the COVID regime, I am very grateful I got to live through that trial. If you get what you want, it would indeed end many of our careers. But if you really want to stop the signal, you're gonna have to kill us or throw us all in prison. And it's no coincidence that they seem frantic to set the stage for this contingency.

You're on the wrong side, Mr. Roberts. You need to rethink things.