starting strength gym
Page 2890 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1890239027902840288028882889289028912892290029402990 ... LastLast
Results 28,891 to 28,900 of 30228

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    And how many of you poor bastards live in Michigan? Michigan Governor Signs New Gun Restrictions for Some Convicted of Misdemeanors | The Reload

“Keeping Michiganders – especially young women – safe and healthy is a top priority, and these bills will take long overdue steps to protect individuals from abuse,” Governor Whitmer said in a press release. “As a former prosecutor and as governor, I am proud to sign this bipartisan legislation to prevent abusers from accessing firearms.”
    Because abusers always obey the laws. Right? This shit is never really about the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Sorry, I'll try to keep things simple for you.
    He has a point. You argue against my premise and then in the next paragraph agree with me. Then instead of wrapping it up intelligently and connecting those two opposing points you skip over to mentoring. Which is admirable but does nothing to explain your puzzling position.

Let me make it simple: I think trying to "domesticate" (for lack of a better term? Idk, dudes? Maybe neutering? Feel free to suggest a term) men has had far reaching and problematic consequences for both individual men and society as a whole.
    Check yes or no.

Well, they let the beans spill here, didn't they? https://archive.is/MKpri

The FBI claims an Iranian spy hired a hitman to kill senior members of Donald Trump’s administration, while threats of an assassination plot against the former president have been deemed “credible”.
    Former National Security Adviser John Bolton said he remains under Secret Service protection following a foiled assassination plot against several senior US government officials orchestrated by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard.
    US intelligence officers told CBS’s 60 Minutes that Tehran is hiring hit men around the world and in America to avenge the 2020 assassination of Qassem Soleimani, including a “credible threat” against Trump, who authorised the air strike that killed the terrorist mastermind.
    They have to take him out, so the "Iranians" will do it.

__________________________________________________ _______

The Science: Why Research Fraud Is Getting Worse — The James G. Martin Center for Academic Renewal

As one wag put it, the key to getting published in an academic journal involves five steps: Don’t pick an important problem, don’t challenge existing beliefs, don’t obtain surprising results, don’t use simple methods, and don’t write clearly. A serious look at the scientific literature reveals that much of it is scientifically meaningless.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm thankful for family and friends, sharing roasted turkey and smoked turkey with all the fixings today. Good conversation, watching the youngsters having fun and playing some board games with them!

The venison that was also on the Thanksgiving table was my favorite!

I'm also thankful today for Coach Rip and everyone who's posted on this thread for the past several years. Whether we agree or not, it's helped me to try and figure out how to navigate better through these crazy turbulent times.

Cheers my friends!

Very nice, 5. Thank you.

Yet again, a young, male, military age illegal alien stabs a White woman and her children:
    Knife-wielding attacker stabs woman and children in Dublin — RT World News

This terrorist attack is worse than the attack by Hamas on Israel; could even be 10 pearl harbors.
    I call on all Israelis and Jews to stand with the Irish people in condemnation of this terrorist attack and to recognize their right to a homeland.
    We expect your full, vocal and unwavering support for our right to defend ourselves by removing all migrants and their children.
    Tell everyone you recognize the right of the Irish people to be governed by people who are Irish.
    You must send money and soldiers to Ireland to help with the impending civil war and mass deportations.
    If you do not, we will remember; don't come asking us for money or support tomorrow or in a month or in two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Yet again, a young, male, military age illegal alien stabs a White woman and her children:
    Knife-wielding attacker stabs woman and children in Dublin — RT World News
    From the story:
    The attacker was restrained at the scene by members of the public and arrested shortly afterwards, according to local media reports. He was also taken to a hospital for treatment, and was described by police as an adult male in his 50s.

While police provided no further information about the man or his potential motive, Gript, a right-wing news site, described him as an Algerian national, citing police sources.
    This is apparently still escalating. Good. Now, what do we do about this? https://twitter.com/RomanGoddess72/s...70875765133365

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    From the story:
    I read earlier the Irishmen were burning down the government "immigration" facilities in response to this mindless stabbing and the killing of the five year old girl and serious injuries to the other innocent victims perpetrated by the mostly peaceful "immigrant."

But now, the "authorities" are calling the Irishmen who are fighting back "domestic right wing terrorists," while not saying much about how or why this tragedy occurred.

The phrase "fuck around and find out" comes to mind.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Oberonís fictional girlfriend notwithstanding, I find it interesting how most actual Swedish people you can find writing stuff online are very much against joining NATO. So heís onto something there.
    It's very tempting to conclude that they have some kind of collective brain damage.

About Swedes being against joining NATO -- I haven't been paying attention either way so I haven't seen any of this. What sort of things are they saying? Do you think that the Swedish people in general are against it, or just the ones you happen to be reading? I'd ask my imaginary ex about it but we already know what she'd say.