starting strength gym
Page 2892 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1892239227922842288228902891289228932894290229422992 ... LastLast
Results 28,911 to 28,920 of 30216

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I sure hope this woman has other attributes that make her useful.

This administration is so completely full of shit that actual charlatans are ashamed of them: https://twitter.com/SenJohnKennedy/s...87532991492096
    What a nauseating piece of shit. And what’s with these soulless drones starting every sentence with “So”?

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    To answer Ripís query, she is likely two-standard deviations more attractive than the average European female, but otherwise mentally damaged beyond reckoning. How the hell did Sweden get 2020 correct?
    She does not exist. Oberon is a good troll though.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    If you're an Anglo, and you have anything negative to say about this, OR notice a pattern...

What Has Come Over the People of New York? - YouTube

... Then you're an "anti-Semite" and should lose your livelihood.

(Comedian Michael Rapaport and former Obama official Stuart Seldowitz)
    Rapaport is a social media whore/"comedian", whose retarded opinions mean next to nothing, but the Seldowitz clip is a lot more interesting. He wasn't just a random "Obama official". Translated from his French Wikipedia page (oddly, he has no entry on the English site):

Seldowitz's journey in national security began with his role as deputy director/senior U.S. policy officer in the State Department's Bureau of Israeli and Palestinian Affairs from 1999 to 2003
    When a roach like this crawls out of the cracks, it tells you something about what else might be in the walls.

>The Lex Fridman objection: "But they are evil individuals, why do you have to point out that they are Jews?"

Because:

1) They leverage their Jewishness to deflect criticism. If this tactic is retired, then perhaps we can actually debate and work things out, instead of being coerced into referring to the problem cryptically and tip toeing around what is actually happening.

2) Their dominant cultural influence since the end of WWII has turned white Europeans into a unique object of open contempt and mockery, often despised in their own homelands.

3) When a group attacks you as a group, but you defend on an individual basis, you are at an extreme disadvantage. I think this is at the root of why Americans and Western Europeans have done nothing but lose influence over their own governments and culture since the second world war.

4) The observed Jewish group behavior shows many signs of being genocidal. These thought patterns have been so normalized that Jews like Bill Maher can go on TV and celebrate it, as if the replacement of Europeans is a self-evidently righteous moral objective.

>The holocaust objection: "But this could spiral out of control, resulting in a tidal wave of Jew hate that will lead to mass violence!"

This isn't outside the realm of possibility, but until the Jewish cultural trend setters show the same concern for Europeans, they can fuck off. I'm sorry, but actions have consequences.

I found most of the interview boring, but there was one very important moment in the Tucker Candace Owens interview:

I support donors giving money to things they agree with. I strongly do ... so I have no problem with that at all. You don't like it don't pay for it. Good for you.

However, then I thought, well wait a second, if the biggest donors at say Harvard have decided "we're going to shut it down, now", where were you the last ten years when they were calling for white genocide? You were allowing this, and then I found myself really hating those people, actually. You're okay with that? On what grounds were you okay with that?
    If other Jews are at all concerned about what is happening here, their energy should be focused on exposing the Jewish elite who have created the mess, instead of perpetually running cover and cleaning up their shit, à la Ben Shapiro, Lex Fridman and others. That said, respect and credit is due to Jews like Dave Smith and Glen Greenwald who haven't been shy about fighting on this front.

--------------------------------------------------

Just learned that Mike Pence dropped out of the presidential race on October 28th. It took me almost a month to even notice.

What a pathetic loser.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Rapaport is a social media whore/"comedian", whose retarded opinions mean next to nothing, but the Seldowitz clip is a lot more interesting. He wasn't just a random "Obama official". Translated from his French Wikipedia page (oddly, he has no entry on the English site):

When a roach like this crawls out of the cracks, it tells you something about what else might be in the walls.

>The Lex Fridman objection: "But they are evil individuals, why do you have to point out that they are Jews?"

Because:

1) They leverage their Jewishness to deflect criticism. If this tactic is retired, then perhaps we can actually debate and work things out, instead of being coerced into referring to the problem cryptically and tip toeing around what is actually happening.

2) Their dominant cultural influence since the end of WWII has turned white Europeans into a unique object of open contempt and mockery, often despised in their own homelands.

3) When a group attacks you as a group, but you defend on an individual basis, you are at an extreme disadvantage. I think this is at the root of why Americans and Western Europeans have done nothing but lose influence over their own governments and culture since the second world war.

4) The observed Jewish group behavior shows many signs of being genocidal. These thought patterns have been so normalized that Jews like Bill Maher can go on TV and celebrate it, as if the replacement of Europeans is a self-evidently righteous moral objective.

>The holocaust objection: "But this could spiral out of control, resulting in a tidal wave of Jew hate that will lead to mass violence!"

This isn't outside the realm of possibility, but until the Jewish cultural trend setters show the same concern for Europeans, they can fuck off. I'm sorry, but actions have consequences.

I found most of the interview boring, but there was one very important moment in the Tucker Candace Owens interview:

If other Jews are at all concerned about what is happening here, their energy should be focused on exposing the Jewish elite who have created the mess, instead of perpetually running cover and cleaning up their shit, à la Ben Shapiro, Lex Fridman and others. That said, respect and credit is due to Jews like Dave Smith and Glen Greenwald who haven't been shy about fighting on this front.

--------------------------------------------------

Just learned that Mike Pence dropped out of the presidential race on October 28th. It took me almost a month to even notice.

What a pathetic loser.
    LOL you are unhinged. What the f do most Jews have to do with your weird elite people? In your mind Jews is some homogenous thing, you have no idea about Russian Jews, Mizrahi Jews... Your thinking is literally so flat that you think all Jews have a bag of gold or something? ~The Jews~ lol

Most of us are not particularly interested in continued heated discussion of The Jews. Keep that in mind, please.

And this is more important: The Feds' Vehicle 'Kill Switch' Mandate Is a Gross (and Dangerous) Violation of Privacy - Foundation for Economic Education

Sec. 24220 of the law explicitly states: “[T]o ensure the prevention of alcohol-impaired driving fatalities, advanced drunk and impaired driving prevention technology must be standard equipment in all new passenger motor vehicles.”

The legislation then goes on to define the technology as a computer system that can “passively monitor the performance of a driver of a motor vehicle” and can “prevent or limit motor vehicle operation if an impairment is detected” (emphasis added).

How the system will make this determination is unclear, as is the government’s potential role in apprehending suspected drunk drivers (more on that later).

But the law’s language could not be more clear: New motor vehicles must have a computer system to “monitor” drivers, and the system must be able to prevent vehicle operation if it detects impairment.
    What is the bigger problem, The Jews or The Government? Baptists work for the Government too.

And this is terribly important, since it's really everybody's problem now: The Phantom Menace of the Irish ‘Far Right’ ━ The European Conservative

As we have seen, the horrified response by Dutch politicians and media, both in the country and across the West, has been to frame the Wilders victory as a victory for the—you guessed it—’far right,’ a deplorable pack of bigoted rabble. Never mind that Wilders is on every social issue besides migration and Islam a bog-standard secular progressive. The ruling class understands that if they can convince voters that opposition to migration and multiculturalism is entirely a matter of bigotry and culture war waged from the right, they will neutralize substantial numbers of those otherwise aggrieved that they are losing their culture, and their children are unable to find houses in which to live and start families.

English-language media coverage of the Dublin riots have so far focused not on the trigger for the riots—a migrant stabbing children—but on the destruction the alleged far-right thugs caused. Don’t expect this to change. Americans know from our own experience with media that its mission is not really to report on and to explain the world as accurately and as fairly as it can, but rather to manage an ideological Narrative. When people have to depend on their national media to learn about events in foreign countries, they are at the mercy of journalists who regard themselves as culture warriors for the left. True to form, the Washington Post blamed the ‘far right’ for the riots, with The New York Times following suit. To be fair, both papers quoted Irish officials taking this line, but they offered not a single paragraph of contrary information or context giving even the slightest hint of why the violence happened.
    If every third employee of the mainstream media were taken out and hanged, it would be a decent start.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    So, I have a buddy from Brighton who travels for his IT job. He texted me earlier today and I just got a minute to get back with him. The new "variant" out of China isn't. It's a micoplasma pneumonia that happens to be resistant to the normal class of drugs used. They are using fluoroquinolones to treat it. The problem with this seems to be that you can't give those drugs to children, pregnant women, and (drum roll please) anyone with heart issues. He said the hospitals are flooded. Mostly with children. (This is Beijing.)
    At this point in the convo I poured myself a glass of Johnny Walker Black because the implications of that spreading are obvious to anyone who's paid attention over the last couple of years.
    Who has heart issues now? Well, I guess that depends on what you think of the C19 vaccine, doesn't it? I suspect it's a much larger percentage of the population than it was this time in 2019.
    What will people do if you convince them grandma, the baby, and anyone who had Covid (or the vaccine) can't be treated for the latest Chinese export?
    How well will this spread considering so much of the world "locked down" and thus hasn't been exposed to much in the way of pathogens in the last couple years?
    So, I don't get out very much but I noticed more people masked up in Central Texas this weekend...my bet is the mask mandates and lockdowns are imminent. Seems this is following a familiar game plan.

I'm waiting for some guy to cut off his own balls in public, as a show of solidarity with Authority. He will be worshipped as a God.

Have you guys seen the new "annual covid vaccine" commercials? Like they're trying to turn this shit into the flu shot. I've had the flu and covid, and the flu was worse. Get fucked Pfizer.

Quote Originally Posted by soup crouton View Post
    LOL you are unhinged. What the f do most Jews have to do with your weird elite people? In your mind Jews is some homogenous thing, you have no idea about Russian Jews, Mizrahi Jews... Your thinking is literally so flat that you think all Jews have a bag of gold or something? ~The Jews~ lol
    I suggest you read, digest, think, and then reply. All you did here was grab the first thing you could find off the shelf, and frantically rubbed it all over the gaping wounds of your cognitive dissonance.

"Most Jews" matter in the halls of power just about as much as "most Americans". The Israeli response to COVID, and the propping up and wielding of Hamas should be more than enough to demonstrate this.

What is the bigger problem, The Jews or The Government? Baptists work for the Government too.
    The biggest problem is the ideas and culture that are dominant among the elites in power. Government is not some primal force that magically assembles and animates a sprawling bureaucracy. A culture does, and to understand that culture, it's impossible not to talk about the diaspora's influence on it at the highest levels of power.

When I read Hilaire Belloc's book The Jews, not too long ago, I was somewhat surprised to learn that the suppression of the Jewish question is not at all unique to our times:

Such was the situation on the eve of the Great War. Men were beginning to be thoroughly alive to what was meant by the Jewish problem. The old security was dispelled for ever; but as yet only a minority, though now a large one, was prepared to deal with that problem and to discuss it openly. All that was official, and particularly the Press, with its vast influence, had as yet refused in any department to face the realities of the position. The convention forbidding public allusion to the Jewish question was still very strong.

On the surface it seemed as though the old Liberal policy still stood firm and, indeed, unshakeable. The Jews were in every place of 'vantage: they taught in the Universities of all Europe; they were everywhere in the Press; everywhere in finance. They were continually to be found in the highest places of Government and in the chanceries of Christendom they had acquired a dominant power which none could question. But the challenge against this unnatural position necessarily worked against great odds, it remained private and had great difficulty in finding expression. None the less, it extended, and by 1914 had become serious.
    Sound familiar? The above passage was written in 1922.

I highly recommend everyone order this book and go read it.

starting strength coach development program
    I'm waiting for some guy to cut off his own balls in public, as a show of solidarity with Authority. He will be worshipped as a God.
    I've got an old pair of dull rusty hedge trimmers I could offer for their cause?

Might take a few tries though.